Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, and others regarding. GoG (the hike). It really is like the Disneyland of hikes in Colorado. I’ve hiked in and all around there, and you can’t get many moments to yourself at all.

It’s a beautiful place, and I selfishly wish it was in no way associated with this case, because I will never NOT think of Gannon when I think of GoG now...:(
I feel really bad for all of you...being local & having such beautiful places become associated with a missing lil boy. I do so appreciate you all. You’ve been such tremendous help to everyone here. Giving us the lay of the land from your perspective, the weather updates, your knowledge of the Colorado landscape is phenomenal. MOO

All parents take pics with/of kids. Good parents, rotten parents, step-parents, grand-parents, fake-social-media parents, long-distance parents, prison inmate parents.
I don't see how it's significant to this case, or more specifically, significant to TS's account of some alleged selfie in the truck with Gannon on the day he went missing.

Significant if they DON'T take photos...LOL then you really have to wonder what's wrong...

I feel really bad for all of you...being local & having such beautiful places become associated with a missing lil boy. I do so appreciate you all. You’ve been such tremendous help to everyone here. Giving us the lay of the land from your perspective, the weather updates, your knowledge of the Colorado landscape is phenomenal. MOO
I agree. I moved away from the Springs a few months ago, and for once I’m glad I’m not still there. I think my heart would be even more broke if I had to drive by Garden of the Gods like I used to everyday on my way home. Or wondering if this road was the last road GS was on before he disappeared. I thank the locals still there for all the information you have provided, just don’t forget to take care of yourself too. This is a rough case.

You're a good soul to make the drive. I can see the whole command post site from WM so I'll report. No guarantees of course, but I will check tomorrow and post.

Are there still people inside the MCU? I wonder if that's one form of standing guard over the site? Especially now that the area seems safe/quiet/deserted and someone might let down his/her guard?

Any member found to be ridiculing another member for their input will suffer a loss of posting privileges.

The original post (and you ALL know what is being referred to here) was simply to inform others who may not know what forensic sifting equipment could be used for. That turned into accusations of it being a stupid suggested method of dispensing with the victim in this case. That was absolutely NOT the intent of the OP.

Not only is ridiculing another member’s input not allowed, it is appalling that a long term, valuable, contributing member at Websleuths has found the need to defend their post with an explanation when, had members read and interpreted the original post correctly, they would realize that was never the intent to suggest it is related to Gannon’s case.

My sincere apologies to imstilla.grandma for the hurt that some members have caused.

Do NOT respond to this post on thread and do NOT private message Mods or Admin to say you’re sorry. If you find the need to message anyone by way of explanation, it should be to the valued member of the Websleuths community who unfortunately has been sadly hurt by your words.

This thread will remain closed until all related posts have been removed (in about 1/2 hour).

At the suggestion of someone earlier, I watched Gray’s analysis of the shadow of the car video on the passenger side. And boy of boy, did that plant reasonable doubt in my mind. So as convenient as it would be for him to disappear while gone during this window, I really think we should brainstorm the possibility of him coming back with her as she states and THEN something happening. I still think she is responsible and I sure would love to know how she is so dang certain that he IS alive and he is GONNA come back.

Snipped

Meanwhile, Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline she took a lie detector test and passed. We have not yet been able to independently verify the accuracy of the statement.
Gannon Stauch: Timeline of missing Colorado boy who mysteriously vanished over 20 days ago
Didn’t someone ask about a lie detector test? Well there u have it. FWIW

I have to wonder what the questions were and who designed them. Given that she has yet to say out in public that she did not hurt or kill Gannon in plain and simple language, the questions used are absolutely key to validity, especially if she paid for the exam. (In fairness, we don't know who paid for the exam or if it was LE administered.)

At the suggestion of someone earlier, I watched Gray’s analysis of the shadow of the car video on the passenger side. And boy of boy, did that plant reasonable doubt in my mind. So as convenient as it would be for him to disappear while gone during this window, I really think we should brainstorm the possibility of him coming back with her as she states and THEN something happening. I still think she is responsible and I sure would love to know how she is so dang certain that he IS alive and he is GONNA come back.

I have tried to go there but the timeframe is soooooooo short. Home at 2:15ish and sister arrives home on the bus at 3:00 (I think I read). By the time she arrives at home, he had to be gone (not in the home) because she would have been able to state that she saw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli