Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll claim it was administered by an unnamed world renowned third party (not LE), you just wait.
Probably the same guy who awarded her with her alleged doctorate. One stop shop.

If she is a “doctor of education,” then we need to go ahead and nuke our entire education system.

If she didn’t seem so unbelievable, these stories might be perceived as evolution of thought process, rather than lies. I think it would be totally normal to change your thoughts in this order if you initially believed your child was going to a friend’s and then began to realize that’s not what happened.

I’m not saying this is the case here, but right now her stories as we’ve seen from approved sources make as much sense as any other theories.

LS didn't bat an eye when saying:
GS went to a friend's, he didn't tell me what friend it was, then changed it to he ran away, then changed it to-- think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching, then changed it to from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with...
Lies

Speaking of apologies, I’ve already been mulling over my apology to her. Right now I’m thinking about:

“I’m sorry Gannon had to endure you as a stepmother, and that yours was the last face he ever saw. I’m sorry that he wasn’t found sooner, and that you weren’t behind bars on day one. I hope you think about him every day, and he haunts your nightmares. Sorry, not sorry.”

I figured I’d use “sorry” a lot, as I think she would like that.

Wow…that's beautiful, Massy!

I'm positively misty-eyed.

Clearly, this apology came straight from your heart.

I counted a grand total of 4 "sorrys."

That's 4 apologies in one letter!

Even if it wasn't sincere, you said it a bunch of times.

At the end of the day, that's what really matters.

Still. You might want to throw in some token flowers and/or a box of chocolates.

With any luck, she's allergic to both.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to wonder about the level of premeditation? There's a good chance someone else may fit into all of this.

There was definitely premeditation in my opinion. I don’t know how that would mean someone else is involved, but whoever harmed Gannon definitely thought this out at least as far back as Sunday night, and then acted upon it. I don’t think it goes further back then that, though. JMO

It may be inconclusive to you. But it's not inconclusive to law enforcement.

"A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows.

MOO in other words they do not dispute what RD described as appearing to happen in the video.
Neither do I dispute it, it certainly appears that he does not return.
MOO but the video is inconclusive due to activity on the other side of the car. MOO in my opinion for use in a court room, in a LWP or DP case additional evidence will be needed to support the RD video.

MOO in other words they do not dispute what RD described as appearing to happen in the video.
MOO but the video is inconclusive due to activity on the other side of the car. MOO in my opinion for use in a court room, in a LWP or DP case additional evidence will be needed to support the RD video.
If they find themselves relying solely on that video, then they’ve got bigger problems.

I absolutely don’t think that will be the case, and I think that will merely be a part of the puzzle.

Like those still images of Patrick Frazee around Kelsey’s condo.

Still important though.

The original RD video has Audio, so I’m sure it’s obvious if a second door (passenger side) is opened and closed to LE and AS. RD says she was by herself and they concur.

The video anomalies (which exist) could even be reflections moving as the garage door opens or just poor video quality.

I’m in Colorado and have a kindergartner - after school/school-sponsored activities keep us very busy already (and we have friends who are involved in many more things than we are as I’m mindful not to over-schedule my kid at such a young age).
not so in Ohio. There are after school activities, but they are much later in the early evening for kids this age. There is after-school-care - and I assume something like this also exists in Colorado, and it is possible that Gannon's little sister attended something like that, but I doubt it since (at least in Ohio) these programs are not free and LE was at home and as far as I understand not working, so why would she? But everything is possible. It is pretty obvious that she does not love these children. She cares for them, yes, but she does not love them.

If she didn’t seem so unbelievable, these stories might be perceived as evolution of thought process, rather than lies. I think it would be totally normal to change your thoughts in this order if you initially believed your child was going to a friend’s and then began to realize that’s not what happened.

I’m not saying this is the case here, but right now her stories as we’ve seen from approved sources make as much sense as any other theories.
Not for most of us who have been around WS for any length of time. We have seen this type of "thought process evolution" many times before. Initially, their story has a slight aroma. As time progresses, it begins to downright stink.

IMO. This woman, for reasons which only make sense in her own head. Killed and disposed of a 11 year old boy, then proceeded to build a story line (again, which only makes sense in her own head). I have no doubt LE will be making an arrest, and I can't wait to see her perp walk of shame!!

No, it is incorrect to say "they're not disputing what's appearing."

Law Enforcement is not disputing Drayton's description.

Not for most of us who have been around WS for any length of time. We have seen this type of "thought process evolution" many times before. Initially, their story has a slight aroma. As time progresses, it begins to downright stink.

IMO. This woman, for reasons which only make sense in her own head. Killed and disposed of a 11 year old boy, then proceeded to build a story line (again, which only makes sense in her own head). I have no doubt LE will be making an arrest, and I can't wait to see her perp walk of shame!!
Excellent post!!

The sad thing is TS lies so much, just to say she passed means nothing.
liars imo who are good at it (think they are) sprinkling just a smidge of truth into the narrative and boom ....GOOD TO GO.

they think because the smallest element of truth is embedded in there doesn't matter the volume of embellishment. that's all they see it as.

for the rest of us embellishment= lies.

moo

Question.
Is The Sun dot com considered MSM Or is it too tabloid-y to quote here?
When I have a question like this do I report my post so a Mod can answer or is there another way to address them?
TIA
Not sure but you can alert/report your own post so the mods can see your question. ETA that the articles I saw there look legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gymbo