Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is so curious to me. I’m wondering about any kind of agreement or deal between LE and the media. I mean, why haven’t we heard anything even from the media about questions like this? I suppose the school would stay mum about details such as this but I just can’t believe NOTHING has been said or confirmed in the media about who may or may not have seen LS and GS in that four hours or any shopping trips, sightings, etc.
I mean other than the option that there weren’t any because she’s lying...

As odd as it may sound, it IS possible LE has asked particular people to not speak to the media, and those people have respected that request.
This is sort of rare these days, but it does happen.
And just to be clear, if LE has asked someone to keep these details from any media, out of respect to the integrity of the investigation, and they do, my hat is off to them and they have my utmost respect.

Either way, eventually, the probable cause affidavits will reveal much of what we're all speculating about now. They usually do.

jmo

This case is so curious to me. I’m wondering about any kind of agreement or deal between LE and the media. I mean, why haven’t we heard anything even from the media about questions like this? I suppose the school would stay mum about details such as this but I just can’t believe NOTHING has been said or confirmed in the media about who may or may not have seen LS and GS in that four hours or any shopping trips, sightings, etc.
I mean other than the option that there weren’t any because she’s lying...
There was no media blackout ordered by a judge.

Nobody is asking us to identify shadows or people here. The cctv footage came with identities and conclusions. That bit was done. If his own father, kD and lE recognised him why are people needing to analyse shadows and characters?

It's truly a puzzlement. Why people with less technology and less expertise, on the internet, think they can out-guess LE as well as the family, is beyond me. Oh well. It will soon become a moot point.

Hoping for a presser tomorrow from the Sheriffs Department. And if they said SM passed a lie detector test, what then? She has told so many stories, gave an interview with her back turned. Yet if she is NOW telling the truth, then where is Gannon? I am so worried for that little boy.

ETA: Would anyone be so stupid as to lie to a reporter and say they took a lie detector test and passed? Yes, I think they would.

Last edited:
<modsnip>

she cant be so stupid as to think anyone believes that this precious 11 year old boy just went poof!! No we know better and we know she knows something....ugh

Im just so worried for poor Gannon and also his Mom and Dad, this has gone on too long and it could all be over if she would just tell them what she knows.

Please come home Gannon......Prayers your are found soon!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if true, Gary Ridgeway passed two polygraphs. I also believe Shane Carey failed one IIRC. So they aren't really accurate. MOO.

Funny, I was going to respond to that about Ridgeway passing his but then couldn't recall if I was accidentally transposing cases.

I'm not a mental health professional but I do believe they have a word for those who can lie like a rug, and still pass a polygraph.

It's truly a puzzlement. Why people with less technology and less expertise, on the internet, think they can out-guess LE as well as the family, is beyond me. Oh well. It will soon become a moot point.
Well, I’m not sure if the EPC Sheriff not disputing the neighbor’s version of events is actually a confirmation that what he’s saying is accurate. For one reason or another, they don’t want the public to know the timeline of events, so they’re being purposefully ambiguous in their response.

ETA: which lends to the (unlikely) possibility that he did indeed return with her in the 2:00 hour.

Funny, I was going to respond to that about Ridgeway passing his but then couldn't recall if I was accidentally transposing cases.

I'm not a mental health professional but I do believe they have a word for those who can lie like a rug, and still pass a polygraph.
I don’t think she would pass one like a psychopath can occasionally do.

I think at best, she’d come up as inconclusive. Either way, it doesn’t mean much.

Her account of what happened in that interrogation room just has to be an exaggeration, and at worst a lie. I highly doubt her “constitutional rights were violated.”

So if she would lie about that, an event that was likely recorded, she’d have no problem lying about the results of a polygraph.

Nobody is asking us to identify shadows or people here. The cctv footage came with identities and conclusions. That bit was done. If his own father, kD and lE recognised him why are people needing to analyse shadows and characters?
I am not referring to whether it was Gannon that entered the vehicle. I’m referring to the latter part, whether anyone exited the vehicle on the passenger side. And the shadow does make it seem like a door was opened POSSIBLY. You don’t have to agree with me. But for me, I cannot say beyond a shadow of a doubt (pun intended :) that no one exited the vehicle along with SM. Which, if true, makes the whole “what did she do with his body during the 4 hr window” thing moot. IMO. But like they say, time will tell.

Even if true, Gary Ridgeway passed two polygraphs. I also believe Shane Carey failed one IIRC. So they aren't really accurate. MOO.

My sociopathic sister (who reminds me tremendously of LS) commited a crime against me, and passed a lie detector test ‘with flying colors’ (her words). I was obviously there and present, and knew precisely what happened, and yet she passed. I believe either 1. She lacks all sense of conscience and morals so, a biological reaction doesn’t even register, or 2. She believed her own lies so much it didn’t even register as a lie, because she believed her own version of the truth. I believe LS could do the same. Do I think she did? No. But I believe it’s possible.

I give them zero credibility, other than the purpose they serve as an interrogation tool in cases like Chris Watts. He was so nervous after that test he coughed it all up.

PS I knew LS couldn’t keep completely quiet for long.

IMO JMO MOO

It's very likely that the school is not commenting on the investigation at all. That would be typical for a school district to ask school staff not to do so. School staff are bound by ethical and legal confidentiality. As a teacher (retired) I sure wouldn't talk to reporters about what had happened, at this point in the investigation.
Another elementary teacher here agreeing with you. Plus I guarantee you every single staff member at that particular school is feeling even more protective than usual about all of the kids there, specifically not wanting to compromise the investigation, anyone's safety, anyone's privacy, or the trust that kids and families have in the school as a community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member