Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a long-time lurker and have read this forum for hours. I have two quick questions, with an apology if these have already been answered/discussed.

<modsnip>

Secondly, more people now drive with dash cameras in their cars. Did the local police ask the people in the area if they had dash cams, and if they could review the footage or turn over the cameras/memory cards to see if they can see her can on the road? (Most dash cams record on a loop, so if this wasn't done within the first few days, the footage was likely deleted, but worth an ask).

Thanks everyone. This is very interesting and informative, and like others I wish the best outcome in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has come up in other cases. Downloading a phone takes a matter of minutes, and there’s specialized software that takes all that data and presents it in a way that’s very easy to analyze.

Location data, photos, text messages, internet searches; all sorts of stuff. It has a habit of being a gold mine.
Thanks for replying! So if there was anything really incriminating on LS phone they would have found it by now? I was thinking she had maybe conveniently factory reset her phone and that would of been a red flag right at the start, along with all the other “coincidences “.

This is like the second or third time this has happened (body being found). Murders aren’t uncommon there.

It’s almost certainly unrelated. We’ll likely have several more of these.
True. Although it is a bit rare in *that* area. Southern Springs seems to have more crime. But it has been creeping up more and more in the northern area.

I’m pretty blunt, so, here it is:
Regardless of whatever condition LS & LH’s relationship is/was, A CHILD IS MISSING.
Let’s look at that aspect for one moment, please. LS had an opportunity to plead for Gannon to come home, to speak out on TV through the media & ASK for the PUBLIC’S HELP to FIND HIM.
She did NOT do that at the FIRST OPPORTUNITY.
IDC WHAT kind of animosity there is, YOU PUT IT ASIDE & HELP FIND A CHILD.....
MOO

1000 times YES. She is a sick person at best.

It's SO residential. I am really thinking it is not GS. Unless, and I hate to even say it, the body was found IN something, like a dumpster, bag hidden, etc. But if it is in the exact spot the news is saying, it's right smack in the residential area. Rockrimmon is a little more "nature" than the areas more east. More deer in the yards, more critters, some bigger. More trees, more space the most west you go. Again, the area the news is reporting is very residential. Unless there's more to it, I'm leaning to it not being GS. And maybe that is just a hope, but I'm holding onto it.

iMO there are just a few possibilities - she left on her own for whatever reason, (maybe in a huff and didn't get clothes, etc and then tried to go back and they wouldn't let her in?) or she was asked to leave by her husband and/or LE - or she's lying about the no clothes - but I would imagine by now there would be talk if she was back in that home.
JMO
I also wonder, if there was an accident that did not involve TS but another family member, if she would want to get that person away from the rest of the family. Not everyone has nerves of steel and guilt is a plaguesome thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67