Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was Gannon, we’d almost certainly have signs pointing to that. That would include a large law enforcement presence, and multiple agencies on scene.

We’d know, as it would be unmistakable.

Yes, I understand. I just wanted to encourage everyone to keep an open mind until LE gives us more information.
I definitely have an open mind. And things aren’t always as they seem.
I’m struggling to conclude LS is clever enough to disappear a body forever with maybe 2 days of planning. And I do think there is a little bit of truth in each of her lies.
What I can see is her planning this elaborate hoax to get attention from AS or retaliation against LH. I think she is wildly dramatic (to put it nicely) enough to do so.
I think she very much knows G is alive and where he is/who he’s with.
That’s where I have been for the last 2 days with LE giving me absolutely no indication that he is dead but that they remain hopefully to bring him home safely. Moo
Of course that could also be me hoping.

DK if it has been discussed, but isn’t it possible LE has found evidence (which is why they’ve stopped searching that area), are not piecing everything together and will be waiting on a jury trial before they leak any info? I just know everyone was wondering why murder charges weren’t brought in the Broussard case but they had to wait for indictment.

Our nerves are shot here. This whole town. Every single person I know feels the same way. This is OUR boy. He belongs to all of us. Heart is breaking for whoever it was that lost their life...…..

My nerves are completely shot. I have to agree. Time for a break in this case. And a break for me to go recover from the near-heart attack that news bulletin just gave me. This poor sweet boy. We all just want him home.

If this was Gannon, we’d almost certainly have signs pointing to that. That would include a large law enforcement presence, and multiple agencies on scene.

We’d know, as it would be unmistakable.
MG whats happening my friend... Just logged on two threads behind after today and just saw mention of a body?

Mixed emotions right now. Part of me says don’t let be the news we are all dreading because of what that means. The other part of me wants answers.
Time for a pot of coffee to ease my anxiety. I can’t even fathom what this news means to his family.

Trust me, I get what y'all are saying, BUT it just doesn't explain why she would leave without clothes for her or her daughter. I am not buying the "to make herself look like a victim" thing because I really doubt in that moment that she was thinking that far ahead or knew she would be interviewed for the news. Also, why would she tolerate that big of an inconvenience to herself, and especially her daughter, just to prove a point?

Stormed out in a hissy fit expecting Al to shortly thereafter come to his senses & chase after her not expecting an overnight away ? Making it public in hopes of sympathy in the form of fund donations $$
Could be all manner of lies and nonsense from the Marshall’s shopping escapade of bad public relations and too much information...
For F’s sake she has us discussing her flippin’ underwear, ughhh

Also, there is a ton of homelessness in the Springs. An incredible amount. Many people move out here on a whim because it is beautiful, and they believe with the marijuana laws, they will have a great life here. Unfortunately, the cost of living is incredibly high and there is very little affordable housing. I work two jobs. It's difficult. Beautiful, but difficult. And the homeless are just all over. Some do pass from the cold weather, etc. And crime is an issue here in some areas as well. Not sure what the reason is for this person who lost his or her life, but it is heartbreaking.

I definitely have an open mind. And things aren’t always as they seem.
I’m struggling to conclude LS is clever enough to disappear a body forever with maybe 2 days of planning. And I do think there is a little bit of truth in each of her lies.
What I can see is her planning this elaborate hoax to get attention from AS or retaliation against LH. I think she is wildly dramatic (to put it nicely) enough to do so.
I think she very much knows G is alive and where he is/who he’s with.
That’s where I have been for the last 2 days with LE giving me absolutely no indication that he is dead but that they remain hopefully to bring him home safely. Moo
Of course that could also be me hoping.

Well ,in my mind LS is guilty of SOMETHING having to do with Gannon 's disappearance , but if it's his murder or a cover up, I am not sure. But IMO it has to be one of those two possibilities.jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487