Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the Elizabeth Smart case and the younger sister telling her father months later that she remembered who took Elizabeth. The case was basically cold at that point, the main suspect had died in jail (being held for another crime). LE did not want the family to release the info. But the Smart's went against their advice and if I remember correctly, contact John Walsh and made a public statement. It wasn't long there after, Elizabeth was found.

My point being, if they have some type of info that could help bring attention to, or jog someone's memory, why wouldn't they release something? Do they already know and just looking to seal the arrest? I doubt the parents have followed any missing child cases. I do believe, in MOO, that someone is about to speak out of desperation.

In the beginning of Gannon missing, his father made a statement about "using the streetlight" method for when Gannon needs to be home if he's out visiting friends. He states that that came and went and he began to text all Gannon's friends to see if he was there or if they knew where he could be.
Nowhere have I seen that TS texted his friends or notified the neighbors that he was missing or asked for help in finding him. Why not? Why wait for his father to do this?
I did see that a neighbour posted on the Neighbourhood Watch forum that Gannon was missing. That neighbour had been called by AS, and asked if she had seen him. Tee answered that post and continued to answer others questions, but her stories seemed inconsistent.

Ok. But the headline says trending discussions, and anyone who is interested will be directed to thread #9 and not here. I think this is what OP was getting at. Why the headline doesn't update
The threads move fast on “hot” cases so a mod would have to change the reference point for that case every time a new thread o that case is created - WS is free and mods are busy so it’s a bit of work IMO for a free forum but it would be nice - I watch threads and check that first

There are some legal issues that arise with this entire discussion regarding searches, etc.

There's been no criminal charge in this case, zero, none, nada, zilch, zEEEro.

So, unless you are going to arrest me officer, get off my property.

If you want to come in my home, get a warrant.

I don't know if they got a warrant to search AS's home, they possibly did not need one, as he may have given consent. Consent may not have been possible if TS had been living there and denied the search. Then a warrant would likely have been needed.

There is this little thing in the United States called the Constitution. It spells out certain things. LE has no right on my property, or to enter my home, unless I give consent, or am charged with a crime, a crime is in the process of being committed/had just been committed, or they have a warrant.

Up until now we technically have no criminal charge.
You dont have to be charged with a crime to be searched just probable cause, an oath, and what is to be searched or seized.

Random thought...

Does an innocent person, re-telling the details of a child missing in their care, tell 3 completely different stories in as many weeks?

First, she was in the basement working out, when he left to go to a friend's house.
Then, she looked at his phone and found a search about parents finding you and sure enough, now he is a runaway.
Except, LE have known from day 1 that someone sent someone, cars were around watching, and she's given a description to LE about this mystery person that Gannon left with.

So... which one is it? :confused:
Oh wait for it......we make get a 4th a 5th etc. etc. If there ever is a Trial it wont be any of these :rolleyes:

There are some legal issues that arise with this entire discussion regarding searches, etc.

I don't know if they got a warrant to search AS's home, they possibly did not need one, as he may have given consent. Consent may not have been possible if TS had been living there and denied the search. Then a warrant would likely have been needed.

There is this little thing in the United States called the Constitution. It spells out certain things. LE has no right on my property, or to enter my home, unless I give consent, or am charged with a crime, a crime is in the process of being committed/had just been committed, or they have a warrant.

I think if TS had really been kicked out of her house by LE then she would have included that in her interview.

She went out of her way to tell everyone how her rights were violated, LE wouldn't let her leave, wouldn't let her go to the bathroom, handcuffed her daughter and pulled a gun on her and would not allow her to talk to a lawyer despite several requests.

Yet she doesn't mention anything about them kicking her out of her own house? I can't imagine why she would leave that out.

Imo

Ok. But the headline says trending discussions, and anyone who is interested will be directed to thread #9 and not here. I think this is what OP was getting at. Why the headline doesn't update

See the bar where “HOME” is at? Look at the bar below. I circled it for you.

Attachments

• 8055C012-D8F8-4393-84DB-ED88E5CD03CD.jpeg
    8055C012-D8F8-4393-84DB-ED88E5CD03CD.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 68
Oh wait for it......we make get a 4th a 5th etc. etc. If there ever is a Trial it wont be any of these :rolleyes:

Ummm Yeah!, I remember now....that suspicious space ship type thingy..came flying by QUICK!! Zapped my memory for a bit but it was here and G was gone. That's why we needed the side gate key. Yeah...that's it.

Ot I just keep the current thread open on my ipad all the time, and go back and forth to Kindle or whatever...if a new thread comes in the meantime, the link will be there.

We’ve gone over this. They needed and got warrants.

AS could give consent to search his real property and his own personal property but not personal effects or vehicles of the SM. And they undoubtedly did.

I have not once, not ever and likely never will see CSI roll up and start removing evidence with their booties and gloves on, without a warrant. It’s not happening, not even with consent.

They have more than enough from the little I've seen for there to be probable cause that a crime involving Gannon’s disappearance has been committed.

This is exactly what she does. When she’s not flat out lying, she exaggerates or misrepresents.

I don’t believe her account of what happened in the store. I don’t believe her account of what happened in the interrogation room. I don’t believe her latest statement.

Hell, I don’t believe nearly every damn thing she says.

I don't think her husband believes her either, which is the reason she residing on th curb.
MOO, MOO

This is exactly what she does. When she’s not flat out lying, she exaggerates or misrepresents.

I don’t believe her account of what happened in the store. I don’t believe her account of what happened in the interrogation room. I don’t believe her latest statement.

Hell, I don’t believe nearly every damn thing she says.

I don't think her husband believes her either, which is the reason she's residing on the curb.
MOO, MOO

Last edited:
I can't fathom the reason LE hasn't turned this into a criminal case. Lack of evidence that a crime has been
committed. It's almost like Gannon was swallowed up. Is the step-mom that skilled at hiding evidence, from her interview she's not the smartest person. So what's missing that to ties the pieces together. My heart breaks thinking of what happened that day.
I don't believe a 11 year just vanishes without a trace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum