Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there is not really much news, you can update yourself on the case by looking at the Case Archive.
I have almost every article saved and I take captures from every video (I cannot upload video any more, sorry).

Gannon Stauch -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Cellphone users, try this pic and scroll:
Gannon Stauch

@Mtnshelby I added your pic from yesterday, hope you don't mind.

i'm interested in the Tues- Sunday period - who was in the house each night? what led to LS leaving the family home (thrown out, asked to leave, confrontation, argument??) what led LS to that interview on Friday ? and what made AS cry when viewing the video where GS left and did not return? (I do not believe in shadows and I absolutely 100% believe he never returned to that house that day IMO). Honestly I really believe there was an underlying issue that caused AS to come to the conclusion he did and cry - and that is he suspected she disappeared him
JMO

I didn’t see this before when I looked at LE taking out evidence from the home but it looks like there are two investigators removing objects that appear to be the same size (missed the one on sidewalk) Could possibly be something large like furniture that had to be taken apart before removal. Jmo

Those look like brown paper evidence bags. It could be any number of things. I pray the chain of custody for those two items is tight.

Liars lie and gaslighters gaslight. If you haven't encountered such a person, count yourself lucky. It produces conflict and drama, deflection and noise. ADULTS have difficulty making sense of it. I fear that TS conducts herself thusly and has done so over time. Which makes me worry about her treatment of children, particularly OPKs. (Other People's Kids) Nothing is ever her fault, nothing has ever been her fault which is the HALLMARK of gaslighting, sociopathy...

Easy example: adult with sociopathy "disciplines" a child for a perceived infraction, with let's say a face slap. Unexpectedly, child falls backwards, hitting a coffee table which causes a gash.

WE see that the adult is wholly responsible for the entire series of events. But he/she wouldn't.

A sociopath would say AND BELIEVE that it's the child's fault, first for "misbehaving" and second for falling and incurring injury.

It's ill logic. (Which is why it's a DISORDER. It's not a lie insomuch as it's a CORRUPT MANNER OF INTERPRETATION.)

Now imagine a parent or caretaker with pathological thinking forcing a child by whatever means necessary to accept responsibility for everything that fell... YOU did this. YOU broke the table. YOU caused your injury to happen.

Some people don't interact like everyone else. They simply act, react and manipulate.

I don't know what happened in Gannon's house in the 24 hours leading up to his disappearance but something did. He didn't disappear on any prior Mondays. So what changed?

I think it's obvious-- something happened that, if exposed, would threaten TS's concept of self (extraordinary caretaker, the better mother, etc) and to protect her very identity, she had to make that situation gone.

I think we will be doubled over in grief when we learn what led us to where we are now, because it'll reveal just how little she thought of the little boy we've all come to love.

He's missing IMO because of what she did to him.

It's that simple. It's that sick.

JMO JMO JMO

Excellent, excellent, post!!!

The thing I can't get over with so many of these cases is if there was a true accident, meaning no premeditation whatsoever, and a child got hurt, even if it was your fault... Why the heck wouldn't a normal person just call 911? Who cares if you think you will get in trouble! A precious child that was in your care was hurt. I wouldn't even have time to think that maybe they would nail me for it because I would be too busy trying to help the injured child.... UNLESS there was some kind of thinking ahead of time... If I do this this and this and this happens to child it will LOOK like an accident.
That's the part I will never be able to get over. And the lies. It's so blatantly obvious who is at fault here... if we are analyzing just the little bit we know and coming to this conclusion you better believe LE is on it and know so much more than we do! It's only a matter of time SM... give it up now and stop wasting everyone's precious time. GANNON NEEDS TO COME HOME!

This part: Unexpectedly, child falls backwards, hitting a coffee table which causes a gash.

I would call that an accident. jmo

I would love to know what mental gymnastics a person would have to perform to rationalize not getting somebody to help they needed even if there was a “accident.” Especially one who thought of herself as some kind of wonderful caregiver.

I didn’t see this before when I looked at LE taking out evidence from the home but it looks like there are two investigators removing objects that appear to be the same size (missed the one on sidewalk) Could possibly be something large like furniture that had to be taken apart before removal. Jmo

I would not imagine if there was a large item such as furniture that they believed to be evidence that LE would take it apart but rather wrap it, tag it and move it in its original state (IMO). I think it is important to remember that this is a military family and as such there may be weapons (owned legally) that are in the home which might be taken and analyzed, especially if more than one person has access to the gun cabinet. Just generally, they may own guns as well. The warrant that they applied for (just conjecture but it would make sense to get a warrant in order to make sure anything collected is admissible in court when --and, if,--- this goes to trial.

Liars lie and gaslighters gaslight. If you haven't encountered such a person, count yourself lucky. It produces conflict and drama, deflection and noise. ADULTS have difficulty making sense of it. I fear that TS conducts herself thusly and has done so over time. Which makes me worry about her treatment of children, particularly OPKs. (Other People's Kids) Nothing is ever her fault, nothing has ever been her fault which is the HALLMARK of gaslighting, sociopathy...

Easy example: adult with sociopathy "disciplines" a child for a perceived infraction, with let's say a face slap. Unexpectedly, child falls backwards, hitting a coffee table which causes a gash.

WE see that the adult is wholly responsible for the entire series of events. But he/she wouldn't.

A sociopath would say AND BELIEVE that it's the child's fault, first for "misbehaving" and second for falling and incurring injury.

It's ill logic. (Which is why it's a DISORDER. It's not a lie insomuch as it's a CORRUPT MANNER OF INTERPRETATION.)

Now imagine a parent or caretaker with pathological thinking forcing a child by whatever means necessary to accept responsibility for everything that fell... YOU did this. YOU broke the table. YOU caused your injury to happen.

Some people don't interact like everyone else. They simply act, react and manipulate.

I don't know what happened in Gannon's house in the 24 hours leading up to his disappearance but something did. He didn't disappear on any prior Mondays. So what changed?

I think it's obvious-- something happened that, if exposed, would threaten TS's concept of self (extraordinary caretaker, the better mother, etc) and to protect her very identity, she had to make that situation gone.

I think we will be doubled over in grief when we learn what led us to where we are now, because it'll reveal just how little she thought of the little boy we've all come to love.

JMO JMO JMO
Excellent post, IMO! I agree with everything you wrote.

JMO JMO JMO
^^^ THIS!! I was prepared to say something very similar (maybe not as eloquently lol) after reading through comments.
Sociopaths are non-sensical. Their brains/emotions do not operate in the same way others’ do. Their capacity to love others is wholly for themselves.
After going through therapy from having dealt with a sociopath for many years, this one phrase sticks out to me “You cannot make sense of nonsense.”
You could spend a lifetime trying to make sense of her statements, body language, perceived lack of any concern, etc. IF LS is a sociopath, there is ZERO making sense of any of it.

I'm going back over the driveway video and thinking about just how much physical evidence LE must have collected. They know what LS had in that long bag that she took the car, unless she got rid of whatever it is (which is in and of itself very telling). They must be looking at every thing in that truck. I'm sure AS has an idea what was in that bag (and that could account for his tears as well).

She clearly had no clue the camera would catch her doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487