Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver Post Breaking on Twitter
From your link. Thanks.
Gannon Stauch case: Search resumes in southern Douglas county for missing boy
The search is taking place in a rural area on pine-forested and grassy hills blanketed with snow. A sheriff’s mobile command center is parked near the search area.

Deputies and other searchers have used forensic screens to sift through piles of snow for any evidence that could be tied to Gannon’s disappearance on Jan. 27, Kirby said. They have also been poking long thin poles into the snow as part of the search, she said. Drones, volunteers, K9s and mounted horse teams have also been used.

“We’re bringing the necessary tools to the search site to find Gannon,” Kirby said. However, she added that authorities hope to find the boy alive.
Gannon Stauch case: Search resumes in southern Douglas county

The sheriff’s office has not commented on why search efforts have been focused on the private and public property west of Larkspur.

I'm dying with curiosity about what they hope to find that will bring Gannon home alive.

I think it's the same staging area, given the way the article is worded. Private/public property...continued search.

What could they be looking for??

“We’re bringing the necessary tools to the search site to find Gannon,” Kirby said. However, she added that authorities hope to find the boy alive.
Gannon Stauch case: Search resumes in southern Douglas county

It seems Ms. Kirby is having a more difficult time saying they hope to find Gannon alive. :( Everyone knows the chances are pretty slim, I just hope they are able to find him MOO

I didn’t see this before when I looked at LE taking out evidence from the home but it looks like there are two investigators removing objects that appear to be the same size (missed the one on sidewalk) Could possibly be something large like furniture that had to be taken apart before removal. Jmo
This right here makes it clear to me it’s a criminal investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor