Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears from the last action and statement made by El Paso County Sheriff 's Office the Gannon Stauch missing and endangered child case is on the verge of becoming "cold." If at some point in the near future the case is suspended with no suspect named, so that limited public funds and resources may be applied toward other things, including finding other missing children, the investigation could continue by the hiring of private detectives and with all volunteer searchers. At that point fundraising (through Go Fund Me and/or Kickstarter) would be necessary to pay for private detectives, barring the emergence of a private backer to pay for such.

Cases do not go cold this quick.

Not sure if this has been mentioned as a possibility...
LE is usually VERY methodical and purposeful during the course of their investigations ( my brother is LE, (not where this incident occurred)and I speak from firsthand knowledge).
In regards to the “release of the video by the neighbor”-
It IS possible that LE leaked that video to MSM (NOT the neighbor)because they were not getting anywhere in their interrogation of SM and thought that PERHAPS if SHE saw that they had proof that GS did not return with her, it would pressure her into a confession, or at the very least they were hoping she would panic and maybe start trying to cover her tracks further ... leading them to GS ???
LE are crafty and I just am wondering if that was a ploy by LE hoping she would crack. JMO
It is indeed a possibility,

Hmmmmm. Still it's her home, and if she had a leg to stand on she could fight that legally. Just saying. She makes such a big to do about it. Like she's been forced out,for no good reason. By her Husband,and Gannon's Mom. She's certainly not the type to take anything laying down. She's quit vocal about that. So if she's been so wronged why didn't she stand up,and fight that legally???????? If she's done no wrong????? Why doesn't fight that legally,and not in some back facing interview??????????

If it was LEO who asked her to leave, she wouldn't be able to fight it.

I can be 100% sure that she is wholly responsible for the child's disappearance without any shadow of a doubt. Yes.
He was a minor child, aged 11 who required medication.
Not 17, 18, 20 or 30.
She had one job.
Child is gone.
That is all.

Were you there? I can't even believe that I am defending this (at least) psychologically abusive woman. And I don't want to. And this is not against you, Kitty.

ETA and I hope with all of my heart that LE knows more.

Last edited:
Does anyone in this thread know how long, on average, cases of missing persons continue to be investigated when no body or remains have been located with no suspect(s) named?

As long as 20 years or more. Kristin Smart disappeared 24 years ago and they just collect over 100 pieces of new evidence (after a podcast brought her case into the focus of both LE and others).

Been following this for weeks. Hope he's found soon.

Seems to be a pattern of blaming others :

Gannon Stauch's stepmom lost teaching license after 'falsely claiming missing boy's mom was having her harassed at work'

So glad to see that finally in some MSM. While the Sun is an odd duck, it definitely employs journalists and pays taxes as a newspaper. I guess we depend on papers of that type to find and publish such things.

BTW, the source for that headline is a matter of public record in the state where it occurred, and you can find the public record pretty easily. Personally, I think the case was settled (LS did not win) without all the details of her loss of license becoming public (a plea bargain).

The Sun is considered a tabloid, not MSM. That said, I don't believe anything in that "article" other than the fact that LS lost her teaching license due to not showing up for work.

To my way of thinking, most papers are tabloids these days - but the Sun is regulated under UK law and is a proper newspaper, it gets the perks of being a newspaper in Britain and everywhere else that it posts.

LE is usually VERY methodical and purposeful during the course of their investigations ( my brother is LE, (not where this incident occurred)and I speak from firsthand knowledge).
It IS possible that LE leaked that video to MSM (NOT the neighbor)because they were not getting anywhere in their interrogation of SM and thought that PERHAPS if SHE saw that they had proof that GS did not return with her, it would pressure her into a confession, or at the very least they were hoping she would panic and maybe start trying to cover her tracks further ... leading them to GS ???
LE are crafty and I just am wondering if that was a ploy by LE hoping she would crack. JMO
I've been on board with this being possible too. I think the fact that the audio was not released at the same time supports this theory; why would the neighbor and the reporter who taped the clip that was released not record and release the audio as well, if there wasn't some strategy involved?

Odd, then, that she left without clothes or underwear (as she states in first interview). That's why she was at Marshall's. Sounds like an abrupt departure (I wouldn't say "kicked out" but "asked to leave" and "left abruptly seem appropriate here.
I'm sure she could have gone back to collect her and her daughters belongings. She just wanted everyone to know how inconvenient it all is for her. One would think she is the victim here and not Gannon. She did say when he "gets back" everyone will owe her an apology. Imo

That came to my mind. Definitely a possibility. FBI was already involved at that time.

Were you there? I can't even believe that I am defending this (at least) psychologically abusive woman. And I don't want to. And this is not against you, Kitty.

ETA and I hope with all of my heart that LE knows more.
I dont need to be anywhere to know that an adult is responsible for a minor child.
He was left in her care.

I'm sure she could have gone back to collect her and her daughters belongings. She just wanted everyone to know how inconvenient it all is for her. One would think she is the victim here and not Gannon. She did say when he "gets back" everyone will owe her an apology. Imo

I respectfully disagree. In fact, the more I think about this, the more it bothers me. I am starting to think it really was LEO who "asked" her to leave. It makes a whole lot more sense, especially if the Marshall's trip is an extension of this.

A previous poster made a valid point. Legally this is HER house and HER belongings. Do we really think LS is the type of woman to just quietly leave?

I'm just using this post to jump off on the underwear thing at Marshall's. So, AS kicked her out the house. Any normal person would call the non-emergency police line and ask for a police officer to meet her at the house, so that she could pack a bag for her and her daughter. IMO, JMO, MOO. I think she was about to book it out of town and the officers foiled her little plan, hence the over-reacting and accusations of being mistreated by LE. MOOOOO!

I don't believe she was allowed to take a thing out of the house. Evidence preservation until a search warrant could be obtained.

As long as 20 years or more. Kristin Smart disappeared 24 years ago and they just collect over 100 pieces of new evidence (after a podcast brought her case into the focus of both LE and others).

So glad to see that finally in some MSM. While the Sun is an odd duck, it definitely employs journalists and pays taxes as a newspaper. I guess we depend on papers of that type to find and publish such things.

BTW, the source for that headline is a matter of public record in the state where it occurred, and you can find the public record pretty easily. Personally, I think the case was settled (LS did not win) without all the details of her loss of license becoming public (a plea bargain).
Didn't LS claim her license was not renewed because she moved out of state and did not renew it? Another bold faced lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen