Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious if this update was posted yet. Sorry if this is a double post. Small search and could change any minute? Are they super close?
Ashley Franco on Twitter
Sadly, I've been on several searches including Haleigh Cummings, Christian Aguilar and Trenton Duckett. We were shifted in many different directions as tips came in. I remember there were several of us assigned to search one area for Christian and after a few minutes we were sent somewhere else where police had found a knife in a creek. I think that's what the reporter on twitter means by fluidity.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Also from her statement:

Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come.

(Nodding emphatically) Sure! But of course!

As we all know, LE routinely withholds information providing a detailed description of the person a missing child was last seen with, for fear that it would seriously jeopardize their investigation.

It would really hamper LE's search efforts were the public to be alerted to be on the lookout for the person last seen with a missing child.

This just makes all kinds of sense.

NO. It doesn't.

Like all lying liars who lie, this chick can't even keep her own stories straight.

images

JMO.
Wait! I thought she said Gannon left to visit a friend! And in her 911 call she led police to believe he was a runaway. And in this statement above she says he left with someone else and she gave a description of this person to investigators? And she has said, sorry I don't remember if it was another interview or what, that " it was an accident, not a tragedy. Gannon is coming home." My head is spinning.

Is there any possibility that video of her and Gannon could be from late Sunday night to early morning hours of Monday?? I can't imagine doing whatever she did in daylight. I pray Gannon didn't suffer. Getting in the truck video.

Last edited:
I'm here every day reading and hoping it's the day he'll be found. I don't post much but I'm always here for Gannon. I'm hopeful he'll be found but have lost faith he'll be found alive. I feel strongly that LE is looking for something really important in the area they've been searching. I hope they find it, because it may be the piece that will solve this case.
I always notice your presence here and I am always grateful for it. Thanks.
You bring peace and grace. Even without posting.

From her comment about having to stay at a hotel, it doesn't even sound like she has a friend that would let her stay at their house. Not that I blame anyone. I wouldn't want her at MY house. Around my kids. Or even around my dogs.
Hell, even Chris Watts had a place to stay. It is telling that TS had to move into a hotel.

I don’t blame anyone either, I trust her less than an alligator petting zoo.

Wait! I thought she said Gannon left to visit a friend! And in her 911 call she led police to believe he was a runaway. And in this statement above she says he left with someone else and she gave a description of this person to investigators? And she has said, sorry I don't remember if it was another interview or what, that " it was an accident, not a tragedy. Gannon is coming home." My head is spinning.
I just hear noise and I just read noise when she's around.
I'd have a headache otherwise. Spinning is a great word. @MsBetsy what was the circum.... word your brought yesterday?

And the link I posted is the only info I've seen about it at all. I imagine word will get out quickly. It almost seems like it'll be on the national news, the way they word that tweet.
Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if it aired on ABC World News tonight.

Clayton Sandell is their Colorado based correspondent.

I understood it to be that she did not call 911 but a neighbor reported him missing on the non emergency line? Did I understand incorrect?

I agree 100% with this statement! There's even the possibility that it was not Gannon getting into the vehicle, it was "clearly" the 8 year old but LE told him to say it was Gannon. SM dropped her off at school and she returned home by bus. I feel Gannon went missing Sunday night myself. IMO...

Clayton Sandell on Twitter

Interview with BM tonight...

Oh that picture :(

Dear God, please bless Landen's hurting heart. Please lead the searchers to her boy.

And .... I do hope this interview will irritate someone enough to start spouting off again with another statement for LE (and websleuthers) to analyze.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member