Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a retired psych RN, saw many examples of extreme behaviors to avoid critism or consequences.
@Fireflize Welcome, it's nice to have you here. I'd like to encourage you to become verified so you can share your expertise with us. We could really use your insight in a lot of cases. Thanks.

"Crews have suspended their efforts in southern Douglas County in the search for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch after a week of intense probing, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said Friday."

"“Teams remain available as investigative leads direct search efforts,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement."

Crews suspend search for Gannon Stauch in Highway 105 area in southern Douglas County

Of course the case is still active...but it does sound like teams are available to resume searching as leads are developed...not that they are resting up...jmo.

Twitter

Here’s a link to the post that Sheriff’s office. It has a picture underneath of a grey/white puzzle with all pieces except one missing. Due to the fact that they put thought into what they release to the public, do you think it may be a sign? Or just a random image search of puzzles online?
I speculate that it’s a very smart move by LE to the possible suspect(s).

Please forgive me guys, I promised myself I would NOT think about that video anymore, it's cut-off too soon

..but something has nagged and nagged at me like an unscratched itch this whole time. The itch just got scratched, it hit me what's been bothering me.

I used to live in MO Ozarks, used to hike all of the time. Lol I hiked in January the day my first son was born. When you hike localy you dress like it's exercise, I did and you take one small bag if any. T-shirt jacket tennis shoes ball cap and stretch pants. Sometimes I would drive further up north between 30 to 60 miles on a short excursion, an event of sorts. The weather was colder and less predictable and I wasn't as familiar with the terain I would dress in jeans, thick hard hiking boots, a
t-shirt, and either a flannel or light jacket and on top of that [to take off or keep on] a heavier coat, and a knitted hat and I would pack a pair of gloves. I'd also pack my small usual bag for lite hiking and then a heavier full back pack for the just-incases.

Gannon was supposedly seen in a jacket, t-shirt jeans and tennis shoes. He was allegedly dressed for either local lite hiking or running errands.
I can't tell what he's wearing in video.

In that video she seems dressed for a day outside up north. The basic description above.
It just seems like he's dressed for described trails, she's dressed for the woods and scratched out trails.
Also I don't see either big back pack, or small bag when she gets out of truck, but to be fair could have just left them there until later.

Alright then
This
of course is
MOO
IMO

Last edited:
Palmer Lake gets an average of 95 inches of snow and 21 inches of rain per year. The high point between Denver and Colorado Springs (The Palmer Divide) runs pretty close to the path of County Line Road between El Paso and Douglas Counties (north edge of Palmer Lake, about 4.5 miles south of the Noe Road search area), especially if that line were extended west all the way to the steep rise in elevation at the mountains on the west side of all of this activity). The Divide catches weather moving north or south and kind of concentrates it. Winds come off the eastern plains and blow this concentrated weather toward the mountains.

He was allegedly dressed for either local lite hiking or running errands.

This was the day of the claimed hike in Garden of the Gods? There are sidewalks through much of Garden of the Gods. You can "hike" with a stroller. But, the wind tends to be cold and gusty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone including SM said he is a sweet, loving kid.

I believe that just by looking at his sweet face. But to be fair, nobody would ever speak ill of a missing child. Instant cherub. It’s the same reason everybody’s idealized at their funeral. Same social constraints to not speak ill in certain situations. It’s just bad form.

Last edited:
Palmer Lake gets an average of 95 inches of snow and 21 inches of rain per year. The high point between Denver and Colorado Springs (The Palmer Divide) runs pretty close to the path of County Line Road between El Paso and Douglas Counties (north edge of Palmer Lake, about 4.5 miles south of the Noe Road search area), especially if that line were extended west all the way to the steep rise in elevation at the mountains on the west side of all of this activity). The Divide catches weather moving north or south and kind of concentrates it. Winds come off the eastern plains and blow this concentrated weather toward the mountains.
NINETY-FIVE? I had no idea. Wow. 95” huh? Do y’all make homemade snow ice cream there?

Please forgive me guys, I promised myself I would NOT think about that video anymore, it's cut-off too soon

..but something has nagged and nagged at me like an unscratched itch this whole time. The itch just got scratched, it hit me what's been bothering me.

I used to live in MO Ozarks, used to hike all of the time. Lol I hiked in January the day my first son was born. When you hike localy you dress like it's exercise, I did and you take one small bag if any. T-shirt jacket tennis shoes ball cap and stretch pants. Sometimes I would drive further up north between 30 to 60 miles on a short excursion, an event of sorts. The weather was colder and less predictable and I wasn't as familiar with the terain I would dress in jeans, thick hard hiking boots, a
t-shirt, and either a flannel or light jacket and on top of that [to take off or keep on] a heavier coat, and a knitted hat and I would pack a pair of gloves. I'd also pack my small usual bag for lite hiking and then a heavier full back pack for the just-incases.

Gannon was supposedly seen in a jacket, t-shirt jeans and tennis shoes. He was allegedly dressed for either local lite hiking or running errands.
I can't tell what he's wearing in video.

In that video she seems dressed for a day outside up north. The basic description above.
Also I don't see either big back pack, or small bag when she gets out of truck, but to be fair could have just left them there until later.

Alright then
This
of course is
MOO
IMO

He was wearing tracksuit legs in the video with a stripe down the side.. that is visible.
He was described as wearing jeans in the missing runaway report which is quite different.

Forecasting weather here is iffy. Like really iffy. They will say we are getting an inch and we get a foot. They tell us a blizzard is coming and we get a flake. It happens often. Like the weather people all joke about it because they do their best, but this location here, around the Palmer Divide, you might as well flip a coin. You will get about the same results.[/QUOTE

Understood. Same here on the Western Sierra Nevada.

LOL It’s cut and dry. The puzzle piece represents solving a puzzling case by putting it together piece by piece. It’s blue because they are cops. It’s not a special Gannon symbol, a secret code to sleuths, or an ominous coded message to guilty parties. This ain’t a Scooby Doo episode, Gang! Rorry Raggy.

Let me ask this question. If SM was not involved, what do you think happened? Pedophile abduction while he was walking down the road? Plowed into a snow bank by accident in the dark? Wandered off to hide and passed from exposure? Still out there hiding and not knowing he is being searched for?

The problem is, there are a lot of cameras in this neighbourhood. And none of them picked up Gannon walking down the road. No pictures of him wandering off to hide.

There is a ring camera on Gannon's front porch. No images of him leaving that afternoon.

And at 3 to 4 pm, that street is extremely active with kids returning home from school. No one saw Gannon that afternoon at all.

Were there any snowbanks at the time he went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member