Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, does anyone know when AS left for his reserves training & when he would've returned if he wasn't called back early?

Also, he was not in the latest interview LH did. It was just her on camera, wonder if this was on purpose? The last 2 appearances when they appeared together seemed to shake TS as she did her interview & released statement shortly after both.

Last edited:
I don’t think the video that was released and shown by media is the video that made the dad cry and police say it was the break they needed. I think it was released as a distraction to get us all debating it and to get TS distracted trying to figure out how to respond to it. I’m not even sure the video was from Monday. I believe they have more incriminating video and evidence and letting this bit leak bought them time.
I so so so agree with you! It may have just been released so that possible witnesses/neighbors etc. would know to look for that truck in their own footage.
Does anyone know about leased vehicles? I read where someone stated that many leased vehicles these days have GPS tracking on them due to the nature of them being "leased." I know NOTHING about that. Does anyone have any insight? Or is that a total pile of poo?

Going down that rabbit hole. If someone had a vehicle that was leased, if the tracking speculation was correct, would that be a reason to drive a different vehicle than their own?
I have had 2 leased vehicles and neither were tracked. You are still responsible for the $, same as a purchased vehicle with a car note. Maybe a work vehicle would be tracked, but not a leased vehicle.

Curious, does anyone know when AS left for his reserves training & when he would've returned if he was called back early?

Also, he was not in the latest interview LH did. It was just her on camera, wonder if this was on purpose? The last 2 appearances when they appeared together seemed to shake TS as she did her interview & released statement shortly after both.
Nothing in the media about Dad and his training info.

@PrayingForMissing Although car leasing agencies make the decision independently, there's been a trend to having locators on leased and financed vehicles.

"Unfortunately, many car dealerships are extending large lines of credit to people who in many other circumstances would be considered “high risk”. The result has been a sharp increase in subprime loans and a correlative increase in both defaults and repossessions. This means car dealerships are taking new measures to secure vehicles in default through the use of real time GPS trackers."
Hope this helps.
Do Cars Have GPS For Repo? | Where Do Car Dealers Put Tracking Devices?

After today’s update from le I feel just heartbroken for the mom knowing they aren’t searching I can’t imagine how awful she feels .i hope that this isn’t it . I hope the person that caused Gannon to go missing is held accountable.karmas a b**** and karma always gets her person

Thank you @MtnMama, just curious if the forecast of snow could have been considered if this was premeditated (like it was needed). JMO
Forecasting weather here is iffy. Like really iffy. They will say we are getting an inch and we get a foot. They tell us a blizzard is coming and we get a flake. It happens often. Like the weather people all joke about it because they do their best, but this location here, around the Palmer Divide, you might as well flip a coin. You will get about the same results.

Forecasting weather here is iffy. Like really iffy. They will say we are getting an inch and we get a foot. They tell us a blizzard is coming and we get a flake. It happens often. Like the weather people all joke about it because they do their best, but this location here, around the Palmer Divide, you might as well flip a coin. You will get about the same results.

Yep. I have just moved away from Palmer Lake, after living there more than ten years. The weather is often extreme and divergence from prediction makes weather reporting *almost* pointless.

I've been wondering about this too. I know that Gannon was described at one point as having an "independent streak:"
ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 3 weeks

and LH mentioned her dismay at people discussing that he could have behavioral issues. I've also wondered if the medication he has been said to take is for ADHD or something along those lines.

Regardless, like LH said, whatever issues an 11-year-old is dealing with, his disappearance is 100% not his fault. I just think it could be a piece of the puzzle in considering how his caregiver came to "lose" him or worse.

Everyone including SM said he is a sweet, loving kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member