Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about a couple of things. Did she have help? She is definitely involved, no question about it. When leaving, it looks like the individual is wearing a scully with a white hat. When person returns they are carrying the white hat.

This other theory might be a little off, but what if GS passed away from a beating Sunday night and she had her daughter walk to the car that Monday morning to look like GS. Maybe she had him rolled in something and loaded in the truck bed. This may seem a little off, because it definitely does look like a male child getting in the car, but there has been crazy things that happen
If your theory is correct, then I think TS would have had the Gannon-dressed person return home with her. Unless she took that person to their vehicle before she arrived home that day. But if that had been the case, the cam would have caught TS leaving and returning with someone prior to the dress up. So I don't think that happened but that is only my opinion.

"Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

"A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them."

Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes
As a retired psych RN, saw many examples of extreme behaviors to avoid critism or consequences.

Twitter

Here’s a link to the post that Sheriff’s office. It has a picture underneath of a grey/white puzzle with all pieces except one missing. Due to the fact that they put thought into what they release to the public, do you think it may be a sign? Or just a random image search of puzzles online?

Agree. And, in that case many of us suspected the SO, yet LE cleared him in a short space of time, saying he was NOT involved. I recall, he did not address some time during the afternoon HB went missing in his interviews, but obviously had had been forthright in his LE interviews and they determined his alibi checked out. LE has not done this here, and that is concerning.

Exactly. And while he was high on my list, I noted his tears always seemed real, although I thought that could be from remorse.

But this is a different case.

@gitana1 will you speak to us about how a confession might affect the sentence on a guilty verdict of murder?
Eta: do any of you other more experienced members who follow the trials have any case examples?

It depends on the circumstances. Chris Watts gave a half confession, before pleading guilty and getting the max he could get. But if someone confessed to less than first degree murder and there was no evidence of first degree murder, then they could definitely be charged with less.

"Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

"A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them."

Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes
As a retired psych RN, saw many examples of extreme behaviors to avoid critism or consequences.

Twitter

Here’s a link to the post that Sheriff’s office. It has a picture underneath of a grey/white puzzle with all pieces except one missing. Due to the fact that they put thought into what they release to the public, do you think it may be a sign? Or just a random image search of puzzles online?
Jigsaw.
That is a tool, maybe used in woodworking.
(Jigsaws: How to Use and Cut With a Jigsaw) inane link..
wild guess.

Twitter

Wow! I hadn’t thought of that. Possible!

If that selfie exists, I bet it was taken closer to 10am than 2pm.
I agree with you and I'm sure LE is all over that and checking to see whether times can be changed, etc. I sure hope it was taken close to the time he went missing. TS said that she routinely sent photo's to the children's father so that photo (that shows Gannon was home that day and time) wouldn't seem out of the norm. I'll bet LE is following up on that too checking Dad's phone to see if Dad has a lot of other pics of the children from TS whenever he's been away.

Last edited:
Not much snow at all in January. If my memory serves me I don't think there was any ground cover at that point in January. Unfortunately there have been multiple snows starting 3 days (I think) after G went missing. Quite a bit of snow throughout February. Right now there is roughly about 5-6" left, but significant melting should take place during the day today & tomorrow as temps will be close to 50 F.

Thank you @MtnMama, just curious if the forecast of snow could have been considered if this was premeditated (like it was needed). JMO

Twitter

I could be wrong, but I think they've used that same photo many times over the course of this investigation.

Twitter

The EPCSO first used the puzzle photo in their update on 2/7.
EPCSheriff on Twitter
And again on 2/12
EPCSheriff on Twitter
I remember a lot of us thought maybe they were sending a message that they were getting close to solving the puzzle. Maybe just one more piece. IMO that could very well be. JMO

Twitter

I'm guessing that's the logo that that agency uses representing LE searching for the missing piece of the puzzle in their line of work, but I could be wrong.

Twitter

BBM:

That image was a message.

It was a private message, aired in a very public forum.

There's no mistaking its meaning.

JMO.

Last edited:
Twitter

A sign? No.
I think they used the image because it depicts solving something, and that's their goal.
I don't think they're sending clues or that it means anything other than that.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member