Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t just a shadow when he was climbing in to the car. And if you watch it you see black blotches appearing randomly as shadows. I believe LE has plenty of other video of her shopping trip as she will have provided locations to LE. Those videos should clear up where Gannon was during the trip.

The relevant shadows (no, they are not random pixel changes, they are real-life shadows) I focus on appear after the truck returns from the trip. The shadows coincide, indicating a door opening and someone stepping put of the vehicle at the same time. I just can not determine who it is. Assuming it is GS is one thing, knowing it is GS is another.

We may safely assume SM traveled a distance to get rid of somethings, based on recent, intensive, intricate searching. If there were blood stains from GS' injury/ies on carpeting for instance, why drive 40+ miles to dump a carpet? Trash container right there.

And here is the bottom line:

I am not sure if the somethings included GS, and those darned shadows keep gnawing at me. If I ignore the shadows, GS was included in the discard package. If I hang on to the shadows, with assumption, the possibility remains of a still-alive GS returning home.

AS has a job at a military base that is higher security (from my experience with family that has worked there) than many of the other bases in town. I think his job/his security clearance/his chain of command could have something to do with him not giving interviews. It doesn't mean he doesn't care or isn't grieving strongly that he hasn't been on TV.

True point, and one I hadn’t thought of. DOD Secret Clearance may even have gotten temporarily suspended until his son is found. Any chance a person could be under duress or blackmail to perform espionage is carefully monitored. Legal problems, divorce settlements, medical crises, and financial woes raise their alert level, as they may suspend the clearance if the risk exceeds certain levels. At least this is the case for Secret Clearance at MDA (Missile Defense) at local AFBs. I know AS is Army, but it’s still DOD. He probably has had his clearance pulled temporarily and been told to keep out of the spotlight.

I find there's some truth in lies also...makes it easier to keep your story straight when trying to recall it.

Perhaps he was "checking gate" going out a back door to account for blood in the house. Could say "the bandage fell off or became saturated. He was tracking blood all through the house". She doesn't specify he was going out of the garage to check gate, just that she bandaged him there.

Also....injury/cut from dirty tool that's not treated or cleaned properly could lead to sepsis, which could be fatal. It progresses fast. Just a thought.
True that sepsis possible complication for cut, but you wouldn't be afraid to seek medical care for that.

True that sepsis possible complication for cut, but you wouldn't be afraid to seek medical care for that.
Unless there were signs of abuse and you could lose any chance of being hired in your profession and also lose your marriage if abuse were reported.

There was a point when I thought that was the case - she "disappeared" Gannon to hide abuse to save herself. imo

I'm not sure if I still think that, or if she had plans to "disappear' him on purpose.

jmo

Since the Stauchs are a military family I wonder it they might use self-storage to hold a majority of their belongings so as not to have to move a massive amount of items with each military-related move?

Where is GS?

AS has a job at a military base that is higher security (from my experience with family that has worked there) than many of the other bases in town. I think his job/his security clearance/his chain of command could have something to do with him not giving interviews. It doesn't mean he doesn't care or isn't grieving strongly that he hasn't been on TV.
Yes, thank you for explaining his motivation not to speak publicly.

Is it a fact that video of Gannon getting into the truck was from Monday? It could be from another day. I believe the neighbor has video incriminating LS, but just not sure Gannon was last seen on Monday morning at 10am. Maybe that’s why he stated AS was crying and said LS lied....maybe AS saw a different video incriminating her. All I know is we don’t even know 1% of what LE knows and that’s good. I just want that sweet boy home. I still have hope somehow.
MOO
That my thought as well. IIRC, there is no date/time stamp on the video we have seen?

I'm going on recall here but was there not a patch of stone by the backyard gate? If so would he have walked from the garage to the gate multiple times barefoot/cut foot. I don't have time right this minute to look up the house pic. Anyone??? TIA "If" that is an excuse to explain any blood not plausible to me. IMO
There is landscaping rock in front of the gate. If there were blood in the area, no way she could have cleaned it all up unless she removed all the rock. The house next door also appears to have a video camera on the eve which likely captures that gate area.

True point, and one I hadn’t thought of. DOD Secret Clearance may even have gotten temporarily suspended until his son is found. Any chance a person could be under duress or blackmail to perform espionage is carefully monitored. Legal problems, divorce settlements, medical crises, and financial woes raise their alert level, as they may suspend the clearance if the risk exceeds certain levels. At least this is the case for Secret Clearance at MDA (Missile Defense) at local AFBs. I know AS is Army, but it’s still DOD. He probably has had his clearance pulled temporarily and been told to keep out of the spotlight.
Yes, per my experience, I'd expect that AS has excellent professional support and legal advisors

Ahh! Ok now I get her reasoning. but that doesn't take into account all the other surveillance cameras littered up and down Mandan Drive. Which apparently also don't show Gannon walking down the street on Monday at any time, let alone the time window 3pm - 4pm that TS originally claimed.

SBM

Neither did she! She thought their Ring camera was the only one she had to worry about, hence the backing into the driveway to obscure it's view. She knew others had cameras, but underestimated what they could pick up & the distance they could view. MOO

The relevant shadows (no, they are not random pixel changes, they are real-life shadows) I focus on appear after the truck returns from the trip. The shadows coincide, indicating a door opening and someone stepping put of the vehicle at the same time. I just can not determine who it is. Assuming it is GS is one thing, knowing it is GS is another.

We may safely assume SM traveled a distance to get rid of somethings, based on recent, intensive, intricate searching. If there were blood stains from GS' injury/ies on carpeting for instance, why drive 40+ miles to dump a carpet? Trash container right there.

I am not sure if the somethings included GS, and those darned shadows keep gnawing at me. If I ignore the shadows, GS was included in the discard package. If I hang on to the shadows, with assumption, the possibility remains of a still-alive GS returning home.
ITA. That shadow bothers me as well. It is the one thing that does not fit.

ITA. That shadow bothers me as well. It is the one thing that does not fit.

I just had a thought. Is it possible for that video of Gannon getting into the truck to be changed from nighttime to daylight hours? Maybe lightening it? I know with photographs you can achieve this (although not get a sharp result). For instance, what if that video was from Sunday night and made to look like it was actually daytime?
MOO

I work for a defense contractor and my company even tells us not to advertise anywhere on our social media where we work. They don't want any employee becoming a vulnerable target for national security reasons. You are correct that clearance would be suspended for something like this. AS has more than likely been advised by base legal not to talk to media.

I work for a defense contractor and my company even tells us not to advertise anywhere on our social media where we work. They don't want any employee becoming a vulnerable target for national security reasons. You are correct that clearance would be suspended for something like this. AS has more than likely been advised by base legal not to talk to media.
ITA. My children in the military use social media with caution, as it can be a career killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon