Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of those things you say "she can't be that dumb, that's like 3rd grade crime level thinking". But then I look at all the other stuff she's done publically, as well as LE's public communication, and I think she could definitely be that naive.
Yes, some of Dr T’s speaking and writing skills could be mistaken for that same grade level, so maybe she is that dumb.
Most SUV's (especially the one that is in the driveway) are AWD, which is a totally different beast than 4WD. 4WD gives you several torque options and control options for terrain driving as well as whatever AWD can give you. AWD is mostly automatic where you don't control it, your car does. Going to questionable roads you'd absolutely choose a 4WD truck over an AWD SUV, even though they may both sound the same at face value. Without anything else to go off (like stuff in the back), I think you're right and it was a choice based on destination terrain.
To include snowpack & ice

That's one of those things you say "she can't be that dumb, that's like 3rd grade crime level thinking". But then I look at all the other stuff she's done publically, as well as LE's public communication, and I think she could definitely be that naive.
I agree, it really does jive with some of the other idiocy we've seen from her this month.
And yet... WHERE did this criminal mastermind PUT THIS KID?!

<modsnip>
MOO it just crossed my mind, but coming back on that video she does a u-turn and stops. Then pulls up, reverses in, and then recorrects with a pause as well. People were speculating that she was flustered and adrenaline high coming back - maybe she still had 4WD engaged and didn't notice until that tight u-turn. Then sat there trying to figure out what the heck that feeling was, and eventually clicked at one of those pauses to get it back to 2WD. That could explain the pauses, even more so since changing 4H and 4L are two completely different processes and she could have been doing a 4L to 2WD process even though she was likely in 4H. Just thinking out loud..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention I think we are dealing with a narcissist. They believe they are smarter than anyone else and no one can run rings around them. They believe they are superior and no one else will doubt them or has the right to. IMO

Agree. I'm not a law expert so how long does someone have to plan something for it to be considered pre-meditated? Just thought about before doing?

I would say the initial abuse was not, but the cover-up that followed was.

"Under Colorado law, first-degree murder is the deliberate and premeditated killing of another human being with malice aforethought. It differs from second-degree murder in that it requires extreme indifference to human life generally rather than the intent to take the life of a particular person."

"While occupying a position of trust with respect to a child under 12, you knowingly cause the death of the child."

See ya, T.

Last edited:
Hey Morning :) Here for little Gannon...We want him found!!!

I'm still a bit sleepy eyed but the posts I'm seeing right now and I'm only up to page 10 so still a way to go catching up here.!
On the subject of body concealment, FBI profilers have an amazing ability to make good assumptions on the types of places victims could be. For instance someone close in relationship to Gannon, meaning a parent or step parent would go for full body concealment, then there is partial concealment, usually undertaken by perps who have a limited relationship (maybe a local who has seen victim walking around, and then there is non concealment usually by a complete stranger!

My point is that they KNOW who did this. They KNOW where she has been. They KNOW she had a limited timeframe for disposal...so they MUST KNOW what kind of places to look and this isn't including all the other info they must have retrieved by now!!
THEY WILL FIND HIM!!!
Exuse me, I had to write this to give myself some hope as my head keeps going down the not ever finding him path!!!

Off topic, but I've just found Websleuths' fledgling channel on Youtube and there is some great coverage of this case on there already. Mods I hope posting this link to the channel homepage is OK? Don't forget to click 'like' on the videos, as this will help with exposure that Youtube gives to the videos. If you subscribe to the channel, click on the bell icon also to get notified of forthcoming livestreams.

Websleuths

I would like to add, at this point, where many are feeling concerned about justice for Gannon and sometimes doubt that he will not be brought home, that I truly believe we're sitting in the calm before the storm. I have seen that same sentiment written a few times today, elsewhere, in regards to Gannon's case.

I believe LE have got this. They're holding their cards close and they know exactly what they're doing here.

If I were a certain "POI", I would be quaking in my boots right now and possibly making the most of my freedom. The storm is coming.

All MOO

Off topic, but I've just found Websleuths' fledgling channel on Youtube and there is some great coverage of this case on there already. Mods I hope posting this link to the channel homepage is OK? Don't forget to click 'like' on the videos, as this will help with exposure that Youtube gives to the videos. If you subscribe to the channel, click on the bell icon also to get notified of forthcoming livestreams.

Websleuths

Someone earlier commented that the Stauch's had a Ring (or similar) doorbell themselves... Maybe she was considering what her own field of vision would be, and didn't consider any of the neighbors. Could possibly explain backing in the driveway and GS 'leaving" through a different door of the house. AS could possibly access their system, or get movement notifications, on his phone while out of town. If GS left through their front door it would be recorded. Just a thought.
Good point, just last night on a news station someone noticed a robbery going on and this person was not home at the time but says out of country and h er l poo ed to I think stop the crime or something close. Sorry I was cooking dinner when it aired. Anyways these camera can have settings that will trigger your phone. If I ever find the time to set mine up I can have notifications set and see when someone approaches. I feel LE has a few other neighbors who might have caught something and this is adding to the timeline.
How many cars/vehicles are owed at that property?

Some random thoughts.

If you go to google street view and look at the gate on 105 where they were intensively searching, I wonder if that gate is locked, or if someone could open it, drive in, and close it behind them. OR, any one of several other gates I've seen. Like on Noe rd. off of 105 before you get to S. Greenland Acres rd. there are two lanes that go off to the left up along the wood line, easily visible from google earth.

These types of farm lanes that go in to pastures, or that simply go back in to sparse woodland, they would be good reason to take a 4wd, just in case.

Now, back to that gate, at the 's' turns on 105, if not locked, one could pull up in there and be somewhat out of view.

Another thing I noticed, on street view, is when you are looking directly at that gate, there is wire fence there. I'm not sure if it's still there or not, but I think I recall the searchers being on the OTHER side of that wire fence, searching meticulously. I have wondered why all the search up on that mound, and on the other side of that fence? How'd we get on the other side of that fence, and why? Did someone try to escape, and a tussle ensued? Or did we just throw stuff over the fence?

Also, just as a thought, 't' rex made STRONG mention of hiking at Garden of the Gods. I wonder why that was so important to her, you know, for US to know that. Sounds like that period of time may be when some research/work was being done. Sure, maybe they 'went' to GOG's, but for how long, and where else might they have gone/explored that day?

carry on!

Good morning! I’m thinking after a long weekend of taking care of sick kids, ironically 1 of which I had to perform colonic washes (I work on a neuro unit so did I jinx myself? Maybe?), no better day for me to hear Gannon has been returned home. Praying for u little guy.

I'm from Horry county and just wanted to expand on the being able to charge someone with murder or kidnapping or anything anything those lines, without a body, would be purely a circumstantial case and very difficult to prove.
I agree that it would be difficult but let me remind everyone of Heather Elvis. They have never found her body ( but we all know they killed her) yet the DA was able to prove kidnapping with A LOT less evidence than there is in GS's case. I mean A LOT. If anyone was able to look at her case they would see there was no (smoking gun) video of the victim leaving but not returning, no cell video before the disappearance that the POI released, etc... Yet the prosecution was able to, at least, get them put away for 10 years. That's nothing ,I know, but it gives them 10 more years to keep looking for enough to charge them with murder.
To sum up my ramblings .... If they can't find enough to charge "someone" with murder then there's easily video proof alone to prove kidnapping IMOO.

Maybe t-rex used that 4wd truck for cover, meaning, that truck would not look out of place at some particular location because the owner of that truck frequented there.
This made me think. TS and AS must have made some friends as a couple over the time they have been in Colorado. I wonder if any of those friends have property that the red truck has been to and would not seem out of place if seen. I think he was left on private property, unknown to the owners because I think she left him in a place she was familiar with.
MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member