Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do we know they didn’t alert on the truck? I guess I didn’t finish my thought in my prior post. I thought everyone was saying that we somehow knew the cadaver dogs didn’t alert on the truck because she hasn’t been arrested
Yep. We don’t know what we don’t know. They likely wouldn’t tell the public if cadaver dogs alerted on any locations until they had closed the loop on any related evidence retrieval, maybe taken people into custody, etc.

JuneRose said:
im thinking it was a roll of black/brown garbage bags from inside the home, if they have a garbage bag already in evidence from the search they can use the roll from the house to prove that the bag they have came from that same roll!!

Ohhhh-- I wonder if @Silverheels had a chance to check out that garbage bag and box on side of road, or if LE finally looked into it ??
Just thinking out loud and hoping for some answers, while waiting patiently.

So how do we know they didn’t alert on the truck? I guess I didn’t finish my thought in my prior post. I thought everyone was saying that we somehow knew the cadaver dogs didn’t alert on the truck because she hasn’t been arrested

Not sure myself, what that conversation is all about. The big news today (an only important news, really) is the crimes scene trucks returning and after awhile backing/parking in the driveway.

View attachment 234731 UPDATE in the #gannonstauch case, the Metro Crime Lab and another van just backed into the driveway. @FOX21News

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter
Not to suggest I think this is their current purpose for backing up in the driveway, but it would be good for the sake of a recreation to view what RD’s camera did and did not pick up as they were transferring items to or from the back of the crime scene truck.

There has been something I can't put my finger on with the TS. She seems oddly confident that Gannon is alive and that she will be proven right or innocent or whatever. She stands by the scenario that he ran away or was abducted, yet statistics show that the majority of children who are kidnapped are found deceased aren't they? So even if she has herself convinced he ran away, the outcome would be expected to be poor.
Which leads me to this.
We may have a Sherri Papini type situation (now I am not saying that she was kidnapped or not) but, she seemingly disappeared and conveniently re-appeared the morning of the vigil some weeks later.
I would have to think that if TS was the last one to see Gannon alive - as she admits - and any evidence of death was found by LE, then surely she would be named a person of interest purely from a factual point of view.
I appreciate that TS is a sociopath and that she may be confident in saying he is alive because he was the last time she saw him, but I strongly believe she has him stashed somewhere. There is zero sense of urgency in her and I do think that LE may be waiting for her to lead them to where he is and that they don't necessarily believe he has passed.

Having followed the Heidi Brouchard case, alot of people were 100% sure that Shane was involved. Yet we now know that from early on in the investigation Shane and LE were aware of what was happening, and Shane's interviews spoke directly to the woman responsible and in hindsight illustrated what had taken place. Ex: Feed the baby, look after the baby.
Maybe there are some clues in what Gannon's bio parents are saying more than what TS is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael