Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact they went from searching away from the house for so long and are now back at the house with evidence vans leads me to believe they are looking to link items found in other locations to the home. IMO speculation only.

Is anyone else afraid of finding out the reality in this case? One it's reality it can't be changed.
At least with our theories, nothing is concrete and we can hold out hope for any ending.

Once the reality is final & official, I stop following the case. I can't bear to hear the details. I decided to click on Cupcake's thread awhile after her body was found & immediately regretted it. I thought I was going to be sick to my stomach.

we have got to realize that as more and more stuff that they may have sent to the lab comes back then that will be a reason to go back to the home to get things they might can match up, say they found a garbage bag somewhere during the search and it came back positive for blood/fibers then they would need to go back to get all garbage bags from the home to see if they can match it to that same bag.

They haven't backed into the driveway before. I think they're planning on taking something large and easily identifiable. What would that be? Mattress, workout equipment, couch, full rolls of carpet?

IMO, they not only found something, they found something important that they don't want anyone to see because it could hurt the investigation. The last time they were taking the large items out they were not trying to hide the fact that they were taking out large items wrapped in paper.
Either that or they don't want LS to know what they are removing so she doesn't have a chance to explain why/ why not it might be important.

Once the reality is final & official, I stop following the case. I can't bear to hear the details. I decided to click on Cupcake's thread awhile after her body was found & immediately regretted it. I thought I was going to be sick to my stomach.

I had to stop following Faye Swetlik as soon as they found her. It got too difficult. I wish peace for her poor family.
Moo

Im thinking it was a roll of black/brown garbage bags from inside the home, if they have a garbage bag already in evidence from the search they can use the roll from the house to prove that the bag they have came from that same roll!!
Great idea!! How many times have we seen this on true crime shows?!

im thinking it was a roll of black/brown garbage bags from inside the home, if they have a garbage bag already in evidence from the search they can use the roll from the house to prove that the bag they have came from that same roll!!
The twitter video posted on page 28 says it was taken from the van and brought into the house

This is video @FOX21News cameras caught earlier today! #GannonStauch

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

She said that video was shot "earlier today" so prior to the vans backing into the driveway. That looked like lab equipment/cameras/etc. I wish they would post the videos as they happen because I get easily confused! haha

we would not know that until it was accepted as an exhibit in a trial.

So how do we know they didn’t alert on the truck? I guess I didn’t finish my thought in my prior post. I thought everyone was saying that we somehow knew the cadaver dogs didn’t alert on the truck because she hasn’t been arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum