Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand it must be impossibly painful for the dad right now, but to not even allow his own step-kid in to get some clothes is just as petty as SM seems to be. I mean, the kid needs her clothes, for crying out loud. I just don't know if I believe this is true.

It could be that LE has said they aren't allowed in the house. JAT

Some of us do not have social media. But, I went to TES website and didn't see Gannon listed, so I'll guess...no?
Since the FBI is involved, maybe TES hasn't been requested by the family ?
Afaik someone has to contact them before they'll come and do a search.
My .02 is the more the better at this point.
Gannon needs to be found.

I wish we had more info from LE.
I do too. Because we care. I’m confident LE has got this.

Have y’all been watching how this whole thing has unfolded? Immediate response once recognized respected leaders began speaking out. Mom’s Aunt used her Twitter established well connected platform to speak and plea for Gannon, his mom, for their entire family. Live. I watched it play out before my very eyes. Green Bay Bay Packers retweeted. Congressmen retweeted. So many other organizations. Suddenly, a rippling of waves surged through social media.

Military brothers in arms spoke out for Gannon’s dad. Volunteered their voice for him. Their services, their connections. Organized and involved their communities for the sole reason of banding together for a little boy named Gannon and his dad. National Guard. Veterans.

These separate groups have commingled, united & came together as a family. This is a big deal. You know what you get when you create and bring families together? An Army!
Where are you little boy Gannon? ❤️

I understand it must be impossibly painful for the dad right now, but to not even allow his own step-kid in to get some clothes is just as petty as SM seems to be. I mean, the kid needs her clothes, for crying out loud. I just don't know if I believe this is true.
bbm
This is from TS' account.
I will take it with the proverbial grain.
Some people in general like to portray themselves as the victim.

I can’t bring myself to watch SM interview. From everything I’ve read, I’m already feeling sick about the entire situation. The idea of an 11 yr old running away during CO winter with no phone or money or a jacket is not believable. He is so young. :(

Anybody feel like doing a google street scene of the actual address of Gannon.. If we looked at the street scene closely, it's possible we may be able to identify cameras or places likely to have cameras, will give us an idea of how much and what quality of surveillance was harvested. We need to be able to see all movements from and to the home from post BK return , if there was a return of all from BK.
There's a far better chance that locals and perpetrators if they are local, will have had that information prior to carrying out any possible crime.... Is it likely they received anything significant?
(I'm not good with map uploads)

Five days into the search for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office said Saturday that the agency conducted an extensive search through the boy's neighborhood.

However, Jacqueline Kirby, spokeswoman for the agency, would not say if searchers found anything that would help locate Gannon.
Search conducted Saturday for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch

The group's search will continue into Sunday, Kirby said, with the office still reviewing a "pool" of volunteer applications if there are future searches.

"We would like to remind those who live in or around Lorson Ranch area to be mindful of and check areas on your property a child may hide to include yards, window wells, outbuildings and culverts," a Sheriff's Office statement said
Edited to add last paragraph, suggests there may be hope for life still?

Oh, No.
No.No.No.No.

VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out

Reporter: Any message for Gannon?

Her: "The message for Gannon is, Gannon, when you get here, you'll be able to truly tell what happened, and then, I REALLLY hope I get a sincere apology from EVERYone who has made <sic> ALLLL those things, expecially <sic> for my husband."

So, let me make sure I got this straight: Your message to your missing 11-year-old stepson is when he gets home, he can hurry up and let everybody know how wrong they were about YOU?

K. Roger that.

Oh, but wait: She then realizes how what she just said sounds, and adds a little "heartfelt" message from "her" family (the fact that she stated the message was from "her" family is duly noted) at the end, where she sounds really, really sad and assures GS (and, of course, all the viewers she's just remembered are going to see this) that "We love you and we miss you."

We've all been worried for this little boy's wellbeing from the moment we learned of his disappearance.
With each subsequent day, that level of concern has only grown.

Watching this interview did nothing, and by nothing here I mean less than zero, to alleviate a single one of those concerns.

My alarm level is off the charts at this point.

"This one goes to 11," as Nigel Tufnel would say.

JMO.
Gordian, I'm only on page 5 of this thread and I already say KUDOS to you!!

Of many excellent posts by everyone, ITA with your post: my overall impression of this woman is that she is lying.

She is also manipulative such as playing the gun card to a certain audience hoping to garner sympathy and portray herself as a victim. She easily uses her 17 y/o daughter as a prop in a multitude of roles (alibi witness, mutual victimhood, a hero in the AF, a child she is mothering...).

She is lying and claiming helplessness when she says she is "not allowed" to talk - she can talk all she wants and no one can stop her. Her choice to not speak is not for Gannon's sake (an LE request to withhold certain details) but rather for her own sake (on lawyer advice). I specifically believe she is lying about LE's interactions with her. JMO

I did not go back and count (because video won't play for me right now), but I believe that in that one segment where she is recalling past events with Gannon, she uses the past tense verb "was" 6 or 8 times in a row.

Thank you @katydid23 for your transcriptions. Highlighting this:

"...And I would never never ever hurt this child...and I know there are some questions out there about , so OK tell me what happened..."

this child = distancing language. very much like Patsy Ramsey saying "that child" immediately after. OTOH she does refer to him as Gannon many times.

never, never = double negation. This is problematic and such overemphasis may indicate the exact opposite. An honest statement from an innocent person usually lacks such overemphasis: "I would never hurt Gannon" is sufficient to a mind that is telling an absolute truth.
BAM!!!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to sleuthing family social media which is not allowed>

Pardon my ignorance. What is TES? I tried to Google it and an education site came up?

Last edited by a moderator:
So much strikes me as "off" with the narrative SM is trying to feed everyone. Gannon is reported as a runaway by SM after he fails to return home, yet "he left his home on foot to play at a friend's house down the street" between 3:15 - 4:00 pm. When did it occur to her that he had possibly runaway and WHY? What happened just prior to him leaving that would let that thought come into her mind? Abuse comes in many forms and they aren't all black, blue, red and yellow. It's the bruising on the inside that hurts and nobody sees. Children carry these hurts in their hearts and soul. Battered psyche from daily emotional beatings. She said she could never hurt a child (or something like that). Perhaps not physically but by how she spoke in that interview, I don't need much of any imagination to know how he felt under her care. It seems all too convenient that dad was away, Gannon missed school because he was "sick" and yes, that questionable doctor's appointment. It was stated in the article by Heavy.com. Question: Was there really an appointment? And if yes, with whom? That should be pretty easy to follow up on provided SM is talking, right? She's talking alright but refusing to "fill in the blanks" I imagine. I highly doubt there was any appointment.

I haven't totally ruled out that he ran away and became victim to the elements or even abduction, although I think the latter unlikely. I continue to hope he is found alive somewhere, unharmed, which is even less likely after this much time.

One thing I feel deeply, is that SM was not a loving SM. She harbours too much resentment and I believe Gannon was the daily recipient of that resentment. All JMO.
susiQ, I am speechless.....
Awesome post!!!!

I think if guns were pulled and cuffs were used that SM and/or her daughter were resisting whatever it was they were being asked to do. All of that would be on the store camera footage I'm sure. In situations like this, people tend to only tell one side of the story.

ETA: You'd think other shoppers would have blabbed it to the media by now if it happened.
Flossy, then there is that beautiful body cam LE wear.
:0)

Read most of the comments on here, read several articles online, and saw the video of the SM. BTW, are we not allowed to type "stepmom"? I noticed a LOT of abbreviating. However, prior to reading and viewing any of that, when I first saw the initial post on facebook, I thought about the boy from Ohio that got stuck in the chimney. Then my mind thought about other kids where police had searched and over a week later found their bodies somewhere in the home or in the crawl space. I saw one person mentioned dogs should have been brought in by now. Has there been any word on whether they have even tried to use dogs? Remember those two girls that were finally found deceased from hypothermia in the woods because they had focused on a sex offender but when they finally brought dogs in, they found them? Why is this not done sooner? Does anyone know the timeline of when he did the search on his phone?

He's just been missing for a week now and I’m really scared," 9-year-old Susy Salvidrez said while chalking a message of support for her classmate.

"I wrote, 'Gannon please come home,'" she said.
The sheriff's office says they will speak to FOX31 later this evening on updates of the efforts.
Community joins forces to find missing 11-year-old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member