Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I am certain LE verified the actual times, before they publicly stated they agreed with DR's version of events.

If LE went to DR's home and watched the footage, they would be able to see INFINITY's log times.

Understood. But if that were the case, it's open and shut - surely grounds for an arrest no?

Just read the interview LS did today. The more she talks the better it is for LE. Reporters should try and get an interview every other day. She has an excuse for everything that contradicts some of what she said in earlier interviews. Hopefully they find Gannon soon and can arrest her.

Yes. People like this can and do talk their way out of situations, ALL THE TIME. But only with other people, who often know they're lying, just glaze over in exhaustion at the prospect of arguing. Investigators and interrogators won't fall for word salad.
EXACTLY!!! People who lie, who toss up tornado after tornado of word salad, EXHAUST mere mortals, and probably interrogators, too. But at least interrogators have tools to fight back with.

The apple watch..

Wifi data will be logged to some extent. And apple and google etc knowing approximate locations of wifi networks is a thing. Whether an apple watch retains logs on available wifi networks, no idea. It's not unfeasible.

There is also altitude, steps and accelerometer data. I wouldn't underestimate the usefulness of that when building up a location and activity timeline.[/QUOTA
data will tell the same story, v confident in LE

Understood. But if that were the case, it's open and shut - surely grounds for an arrest no?
Not for murder though, which is what they’re likely trying to prove.

Even if they do have enough to get her on lesser charges, they may be reluctant to do that right now.

The more she talks, the more damage she does. That will likely stop once she’s behind bars.

So TS is claiming that the footage linked in the article is from Monday afternoon and shows Gannon having come home with the red truck parked on the street.

At 1 minute 27, I took a still from the footage. Because to me it looks like a second person comes out of the red truck and runs right up behind him. Doesn't that look like the younger sister?

Screenshot_20200228-163632.png

In that case it can't be Monday afternoon, because LH had not arrived back from school yet when step-mum and G supposedly did. Also we can see the black SUV being backed out of the drive again in front of Gannon. Which has to have been driven by the stepmom.

Because, as she claimed, her own daughter did not arrive back until 4:38 p.m., right?

My guess is that this footage is from when they were about to go on the Garden of the God's hike on Sunday.

Want to know how I am sure, like no doubt in my mind sure, that she knows he’s not coming home.

By announcing to the entire Nation/World that he “pooped is pants”.

I also have an 11 years old, if I even said something like that in front of family (I NEVER would) my child the same age as Gannon would die of embarrassment. This is the age when kids start getting really embarrassed by everything, especially something like having that kind of accident. Even if it is something they can’t help.

Out of everything this disgusting women said, this makes me the most angry. It’s like she can’t help the resentment she has for him from seeping out of her every pore. What kind of loving (step) mother would announcing to MILLIONS of people that their kid pooped their pants. Like who is the hell would do that? A parent that knows the child is never coming home and doesn’t care what she says about him. She knows he can’t be ashamed by her words. She knows he won’t hear those words. She knows where he is and she knows her world is about to come tumbling down, thank god.

Still have 11 pages to catch up on, just had to get that off my chest.

“Another security footage clip aired on FOX31 Denver showed the red truck parked on the curb in front of the Stauch house. A boy who appeared to be Gannon exited the truck wearing a backpack.

It’s unclear what day that particular footage was captured, but Stauch said it showed her arriving home with Gannon on January 27.“

clip is at 1:25

does this clip not show 2 children running from the red truck towards the black SUV meaning that the younger sister would have been home (moo)

“She added that her 9-year-old stepdaughter arrived home from school at around 3:15 p.m. and did not see Gannon.”

If she has an Iphone and an Apple watch there must be an Apple account? Surely there is info logged there? It's what all these privacy concerns are about, right?? I don't have these items but family does, I'm remembering snippets of past conversations

So TS is claiming that the footage linked in the article is from Monday afternoon and shows Gannon having come home with the red truck parked on the street.

At 1 minute 27, I took a still from the footage. Because to me it looks like a second person comes out of the red truck and runs right up behind him. Doesn't that look like the younger sister?

View attachment 234942

In that case it can't be Monday afternoon, because LH had not arrived back from school yet when step-mum and G supposedly did. Also we can see the black SUV being backed out of the drive again in front of Gannon. Which has to have been driven by the stepmom.

Because, as she claimed, her own daughter did not arrive back until 4:38 p.m., right?

My guess is that this footage is from when they were about to go on the Garden of the God's hike on Sunday.

same thought and thank you for the screen grab !

Want to know how I am sure, like no doubt in my mind sure, that she knows he’s not coming home.

I also have an 11 years old, if I even said something like that in front of family (I NEVER would) my child the same age as Gannon would die of embarrassment. This is the age when kids start getting really embarrassed by everything, especially something like having that kind of accident. Even if it is something they can’t help.

Out of everything this disgusting women said, this makes me the most angry. It’s like she can’t help the resentment she has for him from seeping out of her every pore. What kind of loving (step) mother would announcing to MILLIONS of people that their kid pooped their pants. Like who is the hell would do that? A parent that knows the child is never coming home and doesn’t care what she says about him. She knows he can’t be ashamed by her words. She knows he won’t hear those words. She knows where he is and she knows her world is about to come tumbling down, thank god.

I completely agree.

Way behind so apologies if I'm adding anything that has already been discussed. A few things weighing of my mind today.
1. Step ladder: Douglas Garland hid a hard drive in the rafters in the basement of his parents home. When I saw a step ladder being hauled out that's the first thing that crossed my mind.
2. Lucas Hernandez: Documented concerns of ongoing abuse and drug use by caregiver. Neither seems to be a factor here.
3. A fluid investigation, search "postponed" Did they find something between announcing the search and cancelling it to suggest that the area wasn't worth searching.

Just read the interview LS did today. The more she talks the better it is for LE. Reporters should try and get an interview every other day. She has an excuse for everything that contradicts some of what she said in earlier interviews. Hopefully they find Gannon soon and can arrest her.
Where can I find interview from today? TIA

As soon as I read her mention that in her statement I felt sick. She seems to lack every.single.characteristic of even a decent human being. She is pure trash. I don’t hate anyone and after reading that, for some reason I felt filled with pure loathing. How dare she?? It’s like what she did isn’t enough. She has to hurt his loved ones even more!!!!! She is sadistic. I hope she sh!ts her pants soon!! TRASH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member