Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me if I’m remembering incorrectly, but didn’t TS make reference in an earlier interview to-taking a picture with Gannon at some point (possibly in the truck in the driveway?) because they do that to send to his dad when he is away? How do you do this if you forgot your phone?

And so it starts...when you lie for a period of time, your brain goes on overload and shorts out, causing you to forget what you said in the first place. Truth takes very little memory power because well,.......it's the truth!

MOO, MOO

Can anyone fluent in T-Speak translate this for me?
Tecia Stauch said after they returned home on January 27, Gannon seemed to be feeling OK before he left for a friend’s house. He went down to his room in the basement area afterward, according to Stauch.

Gannon left to go to a friend’s house and never returned home. She isn’t sure which friend Gannon wanted to see.

Did he go down to his room in the basement & then leave for a friends house through the door that she didn't see him go through with a friend that she doesn't know?........ my head's spinning again!

And as she said in the interview today, even though she isn't sure which friend Gannon wanted to see, she gave a description to LE on day one?
Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

And what happened to the (male) person who was sent by the person she knows the details about that may have taken Gannon away in a strange car?
<snip> they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come.

Everyone following along?? I need a translator! o_Oo_Oo_O

I’d be willing to bet that she always took her phone with her when she left the house, and this day was an exception.

She leaves her phone, manages to somehow get lost, takes a kid with stomach issues in a 4 hour bike shopping excursion, and the video that clearly shows him not returning is somehow from a different day.

This, despite the fact that she made such a huge deal about “shadows” in her previous statement.

Oh, and the kids never saw Gannon when they returned.

Other than that, and a few other inconsistencies and contradictions, she totally didn’t dig a deeper hole for herself here.
That's what happens when liars can't stop talking to the media. Just saying...

Ironic the way she tells us she’s being looked at by LE when LE hasn’t even said that publicly.
So...thanks T. for the inside info. Just can’t help yourself!
And what I find so additionally pathetic is she has to be so important and center stage, that despite the hours and resources and manpower devoted to looking for Gannon, she had to make it a case of LE chasing her.

Just trying to collect the inconsistencies and, because they’re plentiful, I am positive I will miss at least a bakers dozen, so help me out!
-He was sick enough to miss school/wasn’t really that sick so she called in a script while running errands/was sick the day before and too embarrassed to go to school which is why she decided to keep him home and search for 2nd hand hockey gear
-The shadows show him exiting the car on the opposite side and any forensic team can see that/her car was never parked in drive upon returning home and that footage must be from another day previous
-He went to a friends while she was working out/he ran away/LE has description of person(s) or suspicious vehicle
-
-
-
I can’t even keep up. Mind blown.

And what I find so additionally pathetic is she has to be so important and center stage, that despite the hours and resources and manpower devoted to looking for Gannon, she had to make it a case of LE chasing her.
There’s a missing kid who is almost certainly dead, and she’s the victim here.

That’s not how it works TS.

I bet I know someone who drove around the neighborhood looking for cameras after that first footage was released! Hmmm, I wonder WHAT they saw? That's a lot of potential stories to have to make up! This interview series could go another 10 episodes!

Last edited:
SBM, snips of LS statement to crimeonline.com. Bolded comments are my opinion only

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Tecia Stauch returned home in the truck the same day at around 2:20 p.m, Drayton said. He added that Tecia Stauch returned home alone, without Gannon.

Stauch denied the allegation.

Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon was with her when she arrived back home and that as he exited the truck, he was holding a white bag in his hand.

Stach theorized that Drayton may have provided the incorrect date of the surveillance footage, since her teen daughter arrived home on January 27 at around 4:38 p.m., and parked in the same spot her truck was spotted in on security footage.

“We both couldn’t have parked there,” Stauch said. “Something is not right. I even helped [my stepdaughter] get the bike out of the garage, and then her and [my teen daughter] went to Dollar Tree. Truck was on the road then.”

LE will have the original digital footage proving these statements false. I believe we have seen the footage of Gannon and LS getting in the truck at 10:13am, and LS coming home WITHOUT Gannon at 2:19pm. This will not only prove this statement wrong, but also everything else she claims to be true after she arrives home without him.

LS helped little sister get the bike out of the garage? So LS was outside in the garage/yard after little sister got home, and Gannon was nowhere around? Little sister gets home 3:15, LS helps her get a bike out at some point-little sister was home from 3:15 until at least 4:38, and she doesn't see Gannon...then HH gets home around 4:38 and both sisters leave for the dollar store...nobody asks where Gannon is? Whether he wants to go as well? Nobody sees him?

Stauch added that she clearly remembered giving Gannon a white bag to hold on January 27, “in case he puked.” She said the little boy had “pooped in his pants” the day prior and had been having issues with his stomach.

I am worried that his accident Sunday night, per her statement above, could have been the real trigger leading to possible abuse Sunday night, which then had to be covered up with his disappearance the following day. It is also possible her claim of him having an accident is a cover-up for abuse leading to him having an accident as well, out of fear, I just don't know yet. Hypothetically, if LS was worried about Gannon vomiting, it could be directly related to an incident of abuse Sunday night, (internal injuries/concussion?), poisoning or intentional overdose, leading to his eventual death and disappearance the next day. This is also her way to explain away any evidence found found in the home related to bodily fluids.

Another security footage clip aired on FOX31 Denver showed the red truck parked on the curb in front of the Stauch house. A boy who appeared to be Gannon exited the truck wearing a backpack.

It’s unclear what day that particular footage was captured, but Stauch said it showed her arriving home with Gannon on January 27.

“This is definitely Monday when we got back,” Stauch said, referring to the clip. “Same clothes and he had a bag in his hand…Something’s not right. I have said from day one that I never backed in [the driveway] when he and I returned.”

LE's original clear copy of all this video is going to prove this completely false, in my opinion. That snippet of video also happens to show his little sister with him, running to the SUV from the area the truck is parked at the curb. It couldn't possibly be from her returning with Gannon on Monday when they got back, because little sister wasn't even home from school yet (and from her own admission later in this article, she claims little sister came home and did not see Gannon Monday). LS saying she never backed into the driveway when 'they' returned is completely contradictory to her previous statements where she insinuated that technology and shadows and a selfie she took with Gannon in the driveway that was timestamped was proof that Gannon returned with her. You can't take a selfie in the driveway and also leave your phone home and not park in the driveway upon your return. Makes no sense.

CrimeOnline reached out to Drayton for comment, but he was not immediately available.

Stauch admitted the footage that captured her leaving on the morning of January 27 was likely correct. She said she did back the truck in the driveway that morning while she let it “warm-up.” She added that Gannon dropped one of his electronics as he was getting into the truck, and she picked it up for him.

Why couldn't that sweet little boy bend over to pick it up himself? What on Earth was done to him??

Authorities have not confirmed or denied the accuracy of the surveillance footage. There was no date listed on the footage that Drayton provided to local media.

Drayton told FOX 31 that something was “not right” with Gannon, adding that the boy looked “drugged” and sluggish as he walked to the truck on January 27.

“I saw him come out of the house, get into the truck. Something’s not right,” Drayton said. “She came back, locked her truck; nobody got out of the truck.”

The Nissan Frontier and Paths Taken
Tecia Stauch said she drove her husband’s truck on January 27 as a way to cut down on mileage on her own vehicle. She explained that her car was leased and she would have to pay a fee or have to buy the car outright if she went over certain miles each month.

She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon since it was the only sport he had shown interest in.

I am scared to ask or know what 'sports equipment' she took to sell off...possible murder weapon? Items of evidence she wanted to dispose of? Or did she load items in the truck other than sports equipment, but this was her excuse for doing so, thinking the video might not clearly show what was loaded? Is this her excuse for taking a bunch of baggage/items with her but not returning with them? Again, disposal of murder weapon or other items of evidence? I bet LE has whatever she sold off to PIAS, if indeed she did sell off some sports equipment. Also, if she went in to look at hockey equipment for Gannon, did she take him in with her? Why all these useless shopping trips with a child so sick you have to give him a sick bag, after an accident as well the night before, especially if you're just going to leave him in the car? Makes. No. Sense.

They later went to Castle Rock to find a new bicycle for Al Stauch, who was out of town working at the time, Stauch said.

Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts.

Odd enough to get into the truck take a selfie with your phone (apple watches cannot take photos), then go back in the house to conveniently leave your phone at home...but to leave your phone at home when you have another young child in school, and a sick child in the car, driving so far north to an area unfamiliar to you enough to get lost by your own admission? None of it adds up.

Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.

Weird how she can recall exact times, down to the minute, when kids arrived home from school and work, left for Dollar Tree, etc...but the time where she conveniently got lost off of an exit she happens to remember by number seems to have slipped her mind...

When asked why Gannon missed school yet went out shopping on the same day, Stauch said he stayed out school mostly because he was embarrassed that he might have an accident in class, since he was dealing with bouts of both constipation and diarrhea.

First, she claimed he stayed home for a doctors appointment, then turns out she simply called the nurse's line, now he stayed home to avoid embarrassment, but wasn't truly all that sick, and could go play with a friend?

Stauch added that Gannon’s medication caused him to have stomach issues and bowel problems.

The Security System
Tecia Stauch said after they returned home on January 27, Gannon seemed to be feeling OK before he left for a friend’s house. He went down to his room in the basement area afterward, according to Stauch.

Went down to his room in the basement area afterward...after what??? Is she claiming now that he came home after he left for a friend's house, and went down to his room in the basement? I don't understand this statement.

CrimeOnlinee obtained a copy of Stauch’s ADT home alarm report that showed activity in the basement and living at the same time at around 3 p.m.

Stauch said she and Gannon were the only ones home at the time, aside from their dogs, who were outside in the backyard. She added that her 9-year-old stepdaughter arrived home from school at around 3:15 p.m. and did not see Gannon.

I don't believe for a second the dogs were outside. The activity in the living room and basement at the same time points to movement of her and the dogs, imo.

Stauch’s 17-year-old daughter reportedly arrived home from work at around 4:38 p.m. and minutes later, left with the 9-year-old to go to a Dollar General store. She, too, did not see Gannon, according to Stauch.

We've wondered for so long if either of the other children could vouch for Gannon being home any time after Sunday night...she just confirmed neither child saw Gannon again, at least not after school. I would venture to guess nobody saw him that morning, either. My heart is broken for LH, AS, and for little sister, and everyone who knew and loved Gannon, and those of us who have grown to love him through this entire ordeal.

I believe there is going to be a LOT more footage from RD's camera that is going to become relevant at trial. Possible activity Sunday night, shuffling of vehicles on Monday afternoon, and even activity after he was reported missing. I cannot wait to see what evidence has been taken from the home, found along a possible route of travel, etc...

Most of all, I pray that LS feels the pressure, and is ready to stop the lies, and help this family bring Gannon home. I don't hold much hope for that, because so far she has not shown herself to have any desire to ease the pain or suffering already taking place. I will put my hopes in LE finding Gannon instead.

moo

Boy, it’s a really convenient coincidence that TS “got lost” for an indeterminate amount of time on the exact day that Gannon disappeared!

It is amazing that Gannon’s parents have been able to hold it together as well as they have all this time.
“Got lost” without her phone toting around a sick child who needed a paper bag to walk through the lawn, just in case he vomited

Edited to add: said child is now missing for a month

Technically, she tried to say she took the selfie when they returned that afternoon and that the timestamp would prove that, but everyone speculated that she actually took the selfie before they left that morning (since we don't have any proof of him coming back with her later).

Here's what she said:

and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

You're right, she didn't actually come right out and say the selfie was taken when they returned, but the implication is there (in the sentence immediately preceding the one about the selfie), when she refers to the speculation that shadows around the truck prove that Gannon came back with her that afternoon.

Not sure where in the thread Ms. Betsy said it, but if she left phone at home obviously took no selfie.
And an Apple watch as yet has no camera.
upload_2020-2-27_22-22-54.pngUSA Today › tech › 2019/06/26 › a...
Apple files patent to put built-in cameras on Apple Watches
Jun 26, 2019 · One day, your Apple Watch might be able to see. That's according to the iPhone maker's new patent .

Wow, I took the day off from checking updates on Gannon and now I actually have something to contribute. First time poster, but hardcore lurker. I work for a fruit-based technology company that makes phones and watches. I bet you can guess which one.

I’m absolutely thrilled about this Apple Watch piece of evidence. Here’s why-Apple watch is health-based. That’s where the technology is going. So if she wore it, even if she has the non-cellular kind, it will give all kinds of info.

I didn’t get to read all the posts because I’m nearly a thread behind, but can provide some answers to some questions, and hopefully highlight why this is important.

Cellular VS non-cellular Apple Watch:

Cellular can connect to tower on its own and make and receive phone calls, texts, and provide GPS in a situation where you do not have the physical phone nearby. It requires a SIM card, but that works off of your phone plan.

Non-Cellular-can receive texts, phone calls, etc, and runs off of Bluetooth, so your phone must be in Bluetooth range in order for send/receive to work correctly.

The rest depends on which version of the watch she owns. She may have a version of the watch that can download turn-by-turn directions ahead of time.
What she can’t do is
What she can’t do is...???

I think that was ended prematurely.
Awesome point that you bring up! Not only can it monitor GPS, it can even monitor heart rate during specific times. Never thought about that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487