Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when? I thought it was over the counter medicine.
it is OTC. But when taken in very high doses it works as an opioid agonist and has effects similar to an opioid. It can actually get you high. Don't tell the kids I told you so. I won't bill you for my medical advice. And that is not JMO it is fact. I am not recommending it. Don't do drugs.

I don't believe she got lost, I think she was looking for her perfect spot.
Right, but by 'claiming' she got lost, she might be trying to account for the extra time it would take her to get home. (Or wherever) This seems to be what she is doing with every statement she makes. She's providing explanations for possible evidence. Jmo

What kind of loving (step) mother would announcing to MILLIONS of people that their kid pooped their pants. Like who is the hell would do that? A parent that knows the child is never coming home and doesn’t care what she says about him.

One that has to cover up fluids she may be responsible for causing and who needs a cover-up for her horrific actions?

MO

Well that took a bit to get caught up. Yikes. Horrible night to be busy...

With that said. Yesterday when they went back go the house I kept seeing the footage when they came out and the one man had the Kraft paper looking thing. I told myself "that looks like a baseball bat wrapped in there."

Then to my surprise the Crime Online article states she was at Play It Again Sports. Surely not.

Evil. She sure knows how to use the media and they're always conveniently there. Wouldn't shock me if she frequently tipped them off.

Lord have mercy with this circus. Praying GS is found soon.

Stauch’s 17-year-old daughter reportedly arrived home from work at around 4:38 p.m. and minutes later, left with the 9-year-old to go to a Dollar General store. She, too, did not see Gannon, according to Stauch.

This sounds like TS shoved the girls out the door the moment her daughter arrived home from work. I wonder if she still had some cleanup to finish.

ETA: MOO
That's what I thought too..
'GET THE HELL OUT oF hERE', I'm busy/running laps/ rejoicing/whatever..
Terrifying.

I think she's got herself muddled up. There is some footage floating about which is of Gannon getting out of the red truck, which is parked on the street. But his sister, L, gets out as well. And they play together for a bit. I believe this is footage supplied by RD, which is from either Saturday or Sunday day prior to the Garden of the Gods trip.

I think it's a different day altogether, from before AS leaves for training. Notice that the dark "leased" SUV is backing out of the driveway as Gannon & sis get out of the truck. IMO AS has brought the kids back from somewhere in his truck & at the same time TS is leaving in the SUV. It's NOT from the day TS wants it to be. Good to see Gannon walking normally & seeming happy in it though.

Right, but by 'claiming' she got lost, she might be trying to account for the extra time it would take her to get home. (Or wherever) This seems to be what she is doing with every statement she makes. She's providing explanations for possible evidence. Jmo
RIGHT!! I agree, just saying what I think she was doing in the "lost" thing;)
edit to add, she can't account for anything without lying,she's going down!!

If they arrest her on a lesser charge, say hindering an investigation - at least she'd be detained officially and subject to whatever means necessary to get a confession.

Suprised she hasn't lawyered up already, since she claimed early on to have requested one.
MOO a suspect need to be arrested to be appointed a public defender.

does anyone know the timing between T's int #3 release and LE announcing postponing the latest search?
coincidence??
chicken or egg?

moo
So the search was announced something like 7 hours ago. The interview was published an hour after that. Two hours after that (give or take), the search was cancelled.

The thing is, the interview was conducted on Monday. It stands to reason that Crime Online reached out to the Sheriff’s office for comment, so they may have been aware of this days ago.

So there’s really no telling if they are related. I think the biggest thing is that you have this search announced, and suddenly cancelled 2.5 hours later.

It’s just odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members