Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t, in my opinion. And he doesn’t need to, either, because LE isn’t working from a zoomed-in-two-times wobbly pixelated cell phone recording of his tv. They will have requested the original digital version (crystal clear version, I am certain), and it will have a running time stamp.

Surely a lying liar would know this, but then she seems to prove me wrong about how low intelligence can possibly go at every turn.
IMO MOO JMO
Yeah, this date argument isn’t going to withstand scrutiny in a courtroom. The defense wouldn’t even contest it.

This isn’t some home video camera from the 90’s where you can change the date/time stamp to whatever you want.

It will be irrefutable.

Well that interview was fantastic.

Answered some more questions for us, reverted back to her original friend’s house story, made explanations for the various locations she went - the backroads. - just fantastic.

Keep it coming’, Tee!
Right, and didn't she say she got lost? An explanation for why she had to go out of her way or why she took so long? Like Jodi Arias?

He won’t, in my opinion. And he doesn’t need to, either, because LE isn’t working from a zoomed-in-two-times wobbly pixelated cell phone recording of his tv. They will have requested the original digital version (crystal clear version, I am certain), and it will have a running time stamp. IMO MOO JMO

RSBM
If LE accepted anything less, something opened to interpretation (say no time stamp for example) I'd be forever skeptical to cut them any slack in the future. I also don't think RD is one to suffer fools.

Stauch’s 17-year-old daughter reportedly arrived home from work at around 4:38 p.m. and minutes later, left with the 9-year-old to go to a Dollar General store. She, too, did not see Gannon, according to Stauch.

This sounds like TS shoved the girls out the door the moment her daughter arrived home from work. I wonder if she still had some cleanup to finish.

ETA: MOO

Last edited:
I wish he would! Although after his last interview LE may have asked him not to say anymore. There must be so much footage we haven't seen.

I think it's interesting that after a month she is insisting LE hasn't found Gannon because they are too busy "chasing" her. How does she know what leads or evidence they have? Unless she knows what evidence there is to be found?

Imo
"chasing "her!:D Hey T? a little paranoid there??o_O

Different days I would presume. She's always claimed that Harley was there on Sunday after work. That she can vouch for Ganon being in the house on Sunday night.

But the big question is, where did Gannon go after he got in the red truck with his stepmother on Monday morning? According to her he came back with her but then was gone by 3:15. Which is why his sister, L, didn't see him after school. How convenient. She let the same kid walk out by himself, in freezing weather, to go meet a friend (that she didn't know the name of or whereabouts of) after he'd spent the past few days feeling sick, cutting his foot, puking, suffering from both constipation and diarrhoea. Does that make sense to anyone?

AND, her 8 yr old girl was usually walked home from the bus by her big brother.
So did she just ignore her 8 yr old, and go into the basement and put headphones on, when the young child was walking home alone ?

Wouldn't a responsible Mom go meet the little girl herself? Or at least stand out front and keep an eye out for her, as opposed to putting on headphones and going in to the basement...
disgust.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member