Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the thing....I'm not a mom. I've never had children.

If what Tee is saying is true (and I have to take that with a grain of salt), what she is describing is a child in a lot of pain and very sick. He should have been home, in bed, or curled up on the couch watching TV and trying to get through whatever was going on.

If I was in the presence of a child who had everything going on as she described, we would have hunkered down together and I would have done everything I could to make him feel better and get well. And if he was truly constipated and vomitting - WE WOULD HAVE GONE TO EMERG! We wouldn't be driving around trying to buy a bike. OMG!

Her description of his ailments and what they did on the Monday is the same as her saying he cut his foot on Saturday and then going on a hike with a sore wounded foot on Sunday. Actually it's worse. Constipation and vomiting are indicative of an obstruction and I've had that. It is beyond painful and if not dealt with quickly can cause death.

So what was really going on with Gannon? Was he really sick or did she MAKE HIM SICK?

I'm beyond angry now. I knew this was going to get worse.

MOO
I wonder about that too. If she had called the nurses line, as she said she did, and told them he was vomiting, and had stomachache, diarrhoea but was still feeling constipated, wouldn't they have wanted to examine him?

Those are serious symptoms, in a young child, and could be dangerous to ignore. JMO

I can't catch up fast enough, but does anyone here have ADT? I'm curious what registers as "activity" and what monitors for said activity?

If I had ADT and knew how it worked, would I be able to do something to trigger "activity" in one place and then walk upstairs and open a door to show activity there too?

She merely said she did. Nobody saw it. #Uncleared.
Yes, but she also said she left her phone home, so if she really did take a picture it would have been with Gannon's phone. It would be interesting if his phone was left home. I can't imagine him going on a four hour car ride without wanting to play games. Jmo

Will he be preserved after four weeks? I didn’t know that was possible even with snow

From what I have understood about the weather out there It's been relatively cold with snow which helps in preservation. Heat is your enemy. Think of a coroner's office which is always cool.

Plus GS has been gone for a month. In normal summer months being exposed to the elements, aren't ideal for evidence to be retained.

Please read in between the lines as this is a difficult subject especially with a child.

MOO,MOO

As we have explained throughout this investigation, this is a very fluid investigation & it can change at any minute of the day. The scheduled search has been postponed.

We will keep you in the loop as it happens & as we can release it.

Our Tips to date are 801.

If you have credible information please call 719-520-6666 or email us at Tips@elpasoco.com.

#FindGannon #Hope
EPC Sheriff's Office

For some reason, I feel like this bolded line is not referring to the search. Hinting at an arrest? Hinting at having found Gannon?

“We will keep you in the loop as it happens & as we can release it.”

They have been very purposeful with wording before, I feel like they are being purposeful with this wording now. I want to believe this has a bigger meaning.
Moo

I totally agree with you!

What part 2, where does it say there is a part 2?
If there is a part two, she is probably reading social media, and rewriting her next word salad rant, as we speak.
facepalm.gif

I’m constantly FLOORED by this human being and the audacity!!! I think playing it close to the vest is absolutely working in their favor.. they’re going to keep her chatting scared in the corner until they find him.

I really didn’t expect her to talk again, as things have gotten progressively worse every time she has opened her mouth.

It’s beyond belief.

Well that interview was fantastic.

Answered some more questions for us, reverted back to her original friend’s house story, made explanations for the various locations she went - the backroads. - just fantastic.

Keep it coming’, Tee!

I’m just waiting for RD to issue a rebuttal since she is questioning his honesty about the times/dates on the videos.

He won’t, in my opinion. And he doesn’t need to, either, because LE isn’t working from a zoomed-in-two-times wobbly pixelated cell phone recording of his tv. They will have requested the original digital version (crystal clear version, I am certain), and it will have a running time stamp.

Surely a lying liar would know this, but then she seems to prove me wrong about how low intelligence can possibly go at every turn.
IMO MOO JMO

I’m just waiting for RD to issue a rebuttal since she is questioning his honesty about the times/dates on the videos.
I wish he would! Although after his last interview LE may have asked him not to say anymore. There must be so much footage we haven't seen.

I think it's interesting that after a month she is insisting LE hasn't found Gannon because they are too busy "chasing" her. How does she know what leads or evidence they have? Unless she knows what evidence there is to be found?

Imo

This clip she was talking about how the shadows proves he got out on other side. But in new interview she says she didn't back in and something is wrong (like wrong footage for that date and time because she did not back in and something about her daughter parking and 2 cars can't be in same spot???). So why didn't she say that with the other posting (the one in this clip about the shadows)???

Oh what a tangled web one weaves.........

#FindGannon #Hope

Want to know how I am sure, like no doubt in my mind sure, that she knows he’s not coming home.

By announcing to the entire Nation/World that he “pooped is pants”.

I also have an 11 years old, if I even said something like that in front of family (I NEVER would) my child the same age as Gannon would die of embarrassment. This is the age when kids start getting really embarrassed by everything, especially something like having that kind of accident. Even if it is something they can’t help.

Out of everything this disgusting women said, this makes me the most angry. It’s like she can’t help the resentment she has for him from seeping out of her every pore. What kind of loving (step) mother would announcing to MILLIONS of people that their kid pooped their pants. Like who is the hell would do that? A parent that knows the child is never coming home and doesn’t care what she says about him. She knows he can’t be ashamed by her words. She knows he won’t hear those words. She knows where he is and she knows her world is about to come tumbling down, thank god.

Still have 11 pages to catch up on, just had to get that off my chest.

These are my sentiments, exactly. I was just thinking how disgusted I am by the things TS has said (and done). The way she chose to describe Gannon’s stomach issues in the latest interview threw me over the edge. Who says that?! I wouldn’t even use those words to describe a toddler having an accident. What is wrong with her? She’s loves to kick em when they’re down, doesn’t she? I can only imagine how many times she’s used that spite against anyone who gets on her bad side. Not to mention she’s a soulless coward who can’t bring herself to give Gannon’s parents their child back. MOO. Repulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487