Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what we know of the weekend and Monday that Gannon went missing, there appears to be evidence of mental and physical abuse of Gannon. I find it odd that are no reports of abuse previously reported to DSS, or by school officials.

Just an observation that I find curious...

I've been wondering about this as well. Surprising that no one has come forward and said "hey I noticed this weird behavior" or something along those lines. How chilling that something like this would happen out of the blue with no precursor?!

It may have been said already, i missed some stuff last night, but imo, what if the odd shaped bag she is seen carrying out in the surveillance video is some kind of baseball bag or bag for bats? I know its SM rumor that she played softball, but if she was selling used sports equipment in order to buy Gannon hockey equipment, maybe it was her old softball equipment. Including bats? Convenient excuse for them (a bat or bats) to be missing. Imo. JMO! if she had bats or played softball.

MOO.

I think she mentions the bag being white because people were speculating what was in her hand when she returned from the trip without Gannon. And I can't really see the significance of what was in her hand or the fact that she needed to mention it but apparently it was significant!

I think the bag and a few things went into her garbage. I hope LE was able to retrieve those items.

I'll add to this list that after a lifetime of narcissistic behavior, the person is at ease with creating chaos around them, constantly. Drama and chaos are how this type of person lives all the time.

For those of us who value peaceful relationships with people and strive to minimize stress, it's hard for us to realize some people are completely comfortable with chaos...and if chaos doesn't exist, they will create it and work up everyone around them.

I think Tee has gone from one drama to another all her life and she will not do anything for clarity or peace. In overly simplistic terms, she's not capable of that, imo.

My armchair analysis, worth what you paid for it. JMO

I think of them as "chaos monsters" and avoid them if I can. Sort of like online trolls in real life.

I believe LE is being very shrewd and calculating in all of this. If the interview actually took place Monday I am sure that the news agency showed LE the interview prior to putting it out there...thus, the organized search. LE took that interview information, compared it to other information they've received/found and gave the news outlet the "go ahead" to publish once LE had their plan in place.

Which might explain why we won't see part 2 until next week. I am dying to see part 2!

Hard to keep up with the posts on here, I like hearing everyones thoughts. I am not sure if this has been asked - Why wouldn't there be more texts or calls to Gannons friends on his phone? If he is going to a friends house usually a child would discuss the "get together plan with their buddy". Other children would have been in school so he has no idea if they would be home etc... My thoughts

From what we know of the weekend and Monday that Gannon went missing, there appears to be evidence of mental and physical abuse of Gannon. I find it odd that are no reports of abuse previously reported to DSS, or by school officials.

Just an observation that I find curious...
LE likely spoke to administrators already. One thought on “no reports of abuse”, the process that begins once those abuse claims and concerns are reported, is the reason why it goes unreported. No offense to our wonderful educators. It’s the systems fault.

One (additional) thing that really bothers me here... for all us parents out there- how many of us take selfies with our sick kids? I’m not referring to the snuggle pics where they just aren’t feeling well... I’m referring to when they have stomach flu, soiling themselves and projectile vomiting. I don’t think I ever have... actually- I’m certain I haven’t...
I also don’t think my husband would want to see those pics either... even if he’s traveling and wants to see real time what’s going on. I just wouldn’t do it.

but I’m also not a murderous monster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member