Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not once in my entire existence did I ever add “how much would be too much to give them?” NEVER. THAT’S NOT A NORMAL QUESTION!

Moo
sbmff

I live in Australia and I have a sketchy tummy, sensitive to drugs so ask all sorts of questions to drs and nurses etc when prescribed something and they will NEVER GIVE OVER DOSE information.
you will be smartly told the dose is such and such and it is not harmful.

keep digging TS we are lovin it. can only imagine LE are too.

moo

Except when they're "unlimited mileage" which is something Budget really pushes in its advertising. I believe it was unlimited mileage, which means they don't care. If a person has a club membership/reward card with an agency, they typically never even check the odometer and you get unlimited miles (usually within a region - Budget claims they don't "track" miles, but that they have something onboard to GPS-locate the car if it goes missing. Obviously, that same data resides on a chip in the car (so LE can access it; I'm guessing they already have).

Miles driven, therefore, is not a good indicator. We only know about one gas purchase at this time. If all highway driving, then maybe 400 miles. Otherwise, 300-350. And Denver Airport is 200 miles round trip. Must have been an interesting drive for the two of them, starting with, "Why did you rent this car???" Only a completely terrified kid would evade their parents after a night hidden at a friend's house. They both know that.
I didn't think he flew into the Denver airport. Do we know that? He flew OUT from Denver, but I thought he flew back in to COS.

Which means, she did not want GS to see her car trying to locate him. So, does that mean she admits GS ran away because of her?

Apparently she is not aware of how tightly her web of deceit is folding around her. Tightly, tightly....
If we could believe one tiny thing she has said, this could be important... it is probably the first admission that she is not the perfect stepmom...if only it were actually true.

There is many social media venues where neighbors are giving their observations and accounts of events. Not allowed here until it hits MSM.

Easy to find with a little searching skills.

I really like webslueths for its orderliness and moderation. I'm not a big fan of social media drama and chaos.
I'm merely stating an opinion. Simply because I don't believe every word she says. There is sometimes a flip side to what she says. I'm speaking for myself here. She tries to play the victim. IMO

If u don't mind I would like to add also that IMO she "may" have left on her own when the questions got tough. The throwing out with no clothing is just another woe is me. Perhaps?
She may have left of her own accord as soon as she got AS back home, because she had loose ends to tie up before all hell broke loose, and she knew LE would not be letting her out of their sight. IMO

Maybe they did do some door to door, probably that could be verified, but I wonder when bioMom flew in, presumably AS left in his red truck from his house to the airport, and Stepmom went to do whatever she had to do. But she couldn't have moved the body in the car, she could only have moved the body outside, or to open a pandora's box she could have left the rental car with a "friend" and gone off in the friends car to move the body. But I can't believe LE doesn't know exactly where at least the rental car went.
Why do you say she couldn’t have moved the body in the rental car?

I want to know about the door to door search she mentioned.
Me too. She implied that she and Al searched door to door, together in the KIA. I would assume it would have been in their neighbourhood if they thought he was with a friend somewhere.

Has anyone mentioned a knock on their door from Al and Tee, looking for Gannon the day after he went missing?

I can't be sure what time AS really arrived back(because LS lies)and LS picked him up at the airport and also where she turned in the car she says she rented at the airport. In addition, when did she leave the house because LH was there or whatever story she is telling today. Was it Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday? Are we to believe TS and AS drove around for over 24 hours looking for Gannon? And put 955 miles on the car? Stauch said, “the plan was to look for Gannon in a car he would not recognize.” Could that plan have fallen through and it never happened that the two of them searched together? Is it possible TS had that car to herself from Tuesday until she turned it in on Wednesday? There are still so many factors that we don't know about. I would think LE knows all the comings and goings of all concerned. Wish we did. I have to go back and catch up on pages of posts but wanted to put this here before I got sidetracked.

I'm not sure we know the answer to that question. All we have is Tee stating that she's not allowed in the house and had no clothes or underwear. Whether AS kicked her out or she left of her own accord remains to be determined. Unless I've missed something in MSM that indicates something different. Anyone?
Let's not forget this is TS, so we cannot take that information at face value.
TS says that she is not allowed in the house, and had no clothes or underware.
Reality might be that AS allowed LH to stay at the house and would not throw her out, therefore TS stormed out. Now she is the victim.
Or, AS stood up to hold her accountable for her actions. Now after all TS did to take care of those kids, now she is the victim.

Regardless, AS did the right thing!

And she said they went door to door searching for him. Have any neighbours reported anything like that happening?
icon_scratch.gif
No

Well she could have, but the dogs would pick that up unless he were still alive, couldn't they pick up his scent in the rental car whether or not he was dead? LE probably had access to the rental car right away, I'd think.
For sure. Have you seen LE say whether dogs picked up on any cadaver scents in any of the vehicles involved? I hadn’t heard it addressed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper