Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget this is TS, so we cannot take that information at face value.
TS says that she is not allowed in the house, and had no clothes or underware.
Reality might be that AS allowed LH to stay at the house and would not throw her out, therefore TS stormed out. Now she is the victim.
Or, AS stood up to hold her accountable for her actions. Now after all TS did to take care of those kids, now she is the victim.

Regardless, AS did the right thing!
Whether she left on her own or was told to leave, when did that happen and what precipitated it? I'm very curious if she "moved out" out on Tuesday. ??

jmo

She rented the car at 8:50 am and returned it at 1:20 pm the following day.

So I think it’s likely she ended up being charged for 2 days.

Vehicles are rented on a daily (24-hour) basis. There is a 29-minute grace period for returns. After 30 minutes late, hourly car rate charges and taxes may apply. After 90 minutes late, full-day late charges and taxes may apply. After 7 hours late, if you didn't call to extend your rental, an additional $10/day late fee applies. There is no grace period for rental fees, surcharges and optional equipment or protections charges. Full-day late charges will apply for these items.

Cars
yikes she must have needed to sell gannons bedroom furniture to pay for all that extravagant extra day wastage!:confused::mad:o_O

The whole thing around the truck, rental, and leased car is confusing. I have read so many different things about the vehicle situation. I want to know the REAL reason behind the rental car. Why did TS think Gannon would be more likely to approach a vehicle that he didn't know? Why did she think he would be in trouble? And if she assumed that Gannon had run away from home. I want to know why she thinks he would do that?

I am also confused about the candle. Did the carpet get burnt or was it just wax?
You're not alone.....I'm right there with you.o_O

Whether she left on her own or was told to leave, when did that happen and what precipitated it? I'm very curious if she "moved out" out on Tuesday. ??

jmo
JMO but I bet she left the minute bioMOM showed up. She never really said (in the field interview) she was kicked out. But I can imagine the frosty dynamics on both parts.

Last edited:
She stated she left her car at the airport when the rented the car at the airport, and she retrieved her car when she dropped off the rental (late, incurring an additional day's charges when she supposedly is trying to save money while searching for a missing child who is priceless).

jmo
Sure... waste time playing car-footsie at the airport while GS is _somewhere_....?

The whole thing around the truck, rental, and leased car is confusing. I have read so many different things about the vehicle situation. I want to know the REAL reason behind the rental car. Why did TS think Gannon would be more likely to approach a vehicle that he didn't know? Why did she think he would be in trouble? And if she assumed that Gannon had run away from home. I want to know why she thinks he would do that?

I am also confused about the candle. Did the carpet get burnt or was it just wax?
I believe the candletheory is not a topic to be discussed here.

bbm
I can't be sure what time AS really arrived back(because LS lies)and LS picked him up at the airport and also where she turned in the car she says she rented at the airport. In addition, when did she leave the house because LH was there or whatever story she is telling today. Was it Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday? Are we to believe TS and AS drove around for over 24 hours looking for Gannon? And put 955 miles on the car? Stauch said, “the plan was to look for Gannon in a car he would not recognize.” Could that plan have fallen through and it never happened that the two of them searched together? Is it possible TS had that car to herself from Tuesday until she turned it in on Wednesday? There are still so many factors that we don't know about. I would think LE knows all the comings and goings of all concerned. Wish we did. I have to go back and catch up on pages of posts but wanted to put this here before I got sidetracked.
Or does she mean in a 'car' that potential witnesses who saw her driving the truck would not recognize?

I'm merely stating an opinion. Simply because I don't believe every word she says. There is sometimes a flip side to what she says. I'm speaking for myself here. She tries to play the victim. IMO

I didnt mean to offend. Sorry if you mistook what I was getting at in my comment. I agree with you.

I listened to some stuff on YouTube today about this case with a vetted neighbor. She answered lots of questions about the night the searching began. The information isn't out there in MSM yet so I can't discuss what I heard.

This is the only thing I was trying to get across.

Sorry again if I offended you in any way.

I thought parents of missing children spent a lot of time with police the first day or two? Or is it because police went with the runaway theory that she was not required?

Jmo I still think that when a parent says “runaway” that should almost be a red flag, as parents are generally the last ones to say that to police if they want help...

Not about her specific lease, but leases in general.

I challenge anyone to find a lease where the mileage is checked monthly.

ETA So her excuse of she was in essence running out of miles for the month, so had to take the truck, is bunk.
I was wondering the same thing. We had 4 leased cars in the family for many years. I never heard about a lease option where they checked the mileage monthly.

It is true that they give you a yearly limit, in which you can pay penalties if you go too many miles.

But that's not what she said. She specifically said monthly mileage limitations.

I didnt mean to offend. Sorry if you mistook what I was getting at in my comment. I agree with you.

I listened to some stuff on YouTube today about this case with a vetted neighbor. She answered lots of questions about the night the searching began. The information isn't out there in MSM yet so I can't discuss what I heard.

This is the only thing I was trying to get across.

Sorry again if I offended you in any way.
Oh heavens no I was not offended in the least. I just wanted to clarify my opinion. I appreciate your response so we could clear that up.

JMO but I bet she left the minute bioMOM showed up. She never really said (in the field interview) she was kicked out. But I can imagine the frosty dynamics on both parts.
Yes, she absolutely could have left on her own (likely in huff if that is what happened). Perhaps she will come forward to clarify when that was. I'm so curious to fit that departure in the timeline.

jmo

IMO LE has way more information they are following up on than we know. I am the “inch high private eye” of my neighborhood and catch lots of things on my cameras and being outside...secret surveillance on our side road, cars coming and going...when, what color, why! There is one of us crazy moms in every neighborhood....I’m sure they have found her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper