Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. We had 4 leased cars in the family for many years. I never heard about a lease option where they checked the mileage monthly.

It is true that they give you a yearly limit, in which you can pay penalties if you go too many miles.

But that's not what she said. She specifically said monthly mileage limitations.

BBM

But she seems to be a bit of a "concrete" thinker. If she had decided to look at the yearly (or total lease length) allowed mileage on a monthly basis to avoid going over (as others have said they sometimes do) I doubt she'd deviate from that way of thinking. So to her, if it's 1 day before the end of the month and she's used up her "monthly allowance" of miles, she can't drive the car. Of course, most who think in terms of monthly miles on a rental know it's easy to cut back in some other month and it will average out. But I don't think she thinks that way. To her there IS a monthly limit.
JMO

JMO but I bet she left the minute bioMOM showed up. She never really said (in the field interview) she was kicked out. But I can imagine the frosty dynamics on both parts.
Except Gannon disappeared on her watch under her care. His mother lived out of state. The least she could do is let her stay in Gannon's room (or a guest room). I don't think parents with a missing child are making google eyes at each other. Once people are divorced (esp with kids) they are D.O.N.E.

But it's all about TS

hmm, something makes me wonder...

Dropped AS at home after they stopped at a few neighbors houses to look for Gannon. He would use his car to search some areas and she told him she would use the rental to search other areas.

TS retrieves GS body from where she left him, and puts him in the rental car and possibly drove 100s of miles to dispose of him.

Now we dont know if cadaver dogs have hit on anything or the cars. That information has not been released to the public and they wouldnt have arrested her if they did without the body.

God knows where GS really is? I dont think he is where they are searching though. MOO

I thought parents of missing children spent a lot of time with police the first day or two? Or is it because police went with the runaway theory that she was not required?

Jmo I still think that when a parent says “runaway” that should almost be a red flag, as parents are generally the last ones to say that to police if they want help...
You are right about that. If she was missing Monday and Tuesday for hours in her rented car, LE would have known something was fishy.

[
I didnt mean to offend. Sorry if you mistook what I was getting at in my comment. I agree with you.

I listened to some stuff on YouTube today about this case with a vetted neighbor. She answered lots of questions about the night the searching began. The information isn't out there in MSM yet so I can't discuss what I heard.

This is the only thing I was trying to get across. Sorry again if I offended you in any way.

What does vetted mean in this case?

Is there any way to confirm if that particular rental agency, that car specifically, has a GPS tracker on the car?

I’m so afraid she moved him, and did it in the rental in order to try to avoid detection. She wasn’t worried about being ‘economical’ - That’s obvious from the additional day charge and the empty tank upon return. Her excuses don’t match her actions.

My guess is nobody stayed in that home for more than a day after Gannon went missing, and was upgraded to missing/endangered.

I believe LS found a way to start an argument, stormed off playing the victim, and got to work with whatever she did in the rental car until 1:20pm Wednesday.

I just pray LE was still able to track her movements during that time. If she did get tracked to the same location the day he went missing, and again after he was reported missing, I bet it was while she had the rental car, and the most important places to search will be wherever she went after she returned to the same spot twice.

Moo

Of course not. Only LE can confirm that And if it's useful to them, the DA will use it at trial. But since Budget has stated publicly that it only uses tracking when a car disappears, that does imply that it has tracking right?

Why do you think nobody was in the home? It doesn't seem to me that TS left until the Marshall Incident day. And AS was still there off and on even after searching began. TS says that LH and AS are living in the house.

Sure, she had the car until Wednesday. I firmly believe that the tech that Budget (and all major rental companies) have on their cars includes a way of tracking where a car goes when law enforcement comes knocking.

I don't think that 9oo+ miles is accurate. I rent a car once every 6 weeks to go visit my Mom out of state. Rarely am I charged by the mile anywhere.

It is usually by the day or week, and the miles are unlimited. When I return the car they do a quick inspection , IF the place is still open. But they check the odometer just for general info. They don't put down the exact mileage on my receipt because it is not relevant.

I don't think that 900 miles was accurate. I think it was just a general estimate for a 2 day rental---not indicating that she actually drove it that much. JMO MOO IMO

DBM - Comment was out of date. I'll soon learn not to post until I catch up.

She actually said “the plan was to look for Gannon in a car he would not recognize.” Her plan and lame excuse for renting that car are unbelievable to me. I doubt she searched just as much as I doubt the reason she gave for renting the car. JMO

<Snipped>

Why not? That's how many people talk about tanks. A quarter tank, and half of that is an eighth. That's how we talk about it, we never say "10ths." And Budget isn't going to use quarter tank implements. That's 1-2 gallons right there!

Okay. I get it now. Obviously I don't rent cars much! I do remember being with someone who had (who wouldn't refill it) and watching as the car was refilled with gas in the rental company's back lot. Guess it's not done that way anymore.

I'd expect more detailed info on the receipt re: the number of gallons needed to fill it up since 8/8 of an 11.9 tank isn't the same amt of gas as 8/8 of a 14.9 tank. But I guess it's not done that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly