Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new, a long time lurker! This case has just been so unusual and so sad, as all missing cases are.

I wonder why, since she paid a 2 day rental rate, she didn't just keep the car until the next morning? She could have put another 955 miles on it lol, only kidding, I think that's an error, but LE should be able to figure out her actual mileage by finding out what the odometer reading was when the last renter returned it.

BBM.

True. But if it really had 5 miles on the odometer to start (yeah, right) there couldn't be a previous renter I wouldn't think. It's been pointed out (by @NuttMegg I think) that the odometer could have been turned back. But if so, that means the records are pretty worthless.
JMO

Truly desperately to catch up here. Do you guys remember with the Jodi Arias case, that she borrowed gas cans and purchased one and had them filled and drive with them, in order to provide herself with an alibi? I think the thing that gave her away was trying to return one to Walmart. LE had record of her filling up her car via card and then paying cash for an additional pump to fill the cans.

that may explain not stopping for gas before she came back. She may have filled a few cans at a few separate stations so as not to cause alarm (because rentals generally come with a full tank, especially one with no miles on the odometer to begin with), used all the gas in the car (300 miles), filled up with the gas cans (5 gallons apiece, 2 cans would get you another 250-300 miles), then stopped and filled up normally and disposed of the cans somewhere along the way. If she paid cash or used prepaid cards, and it appeared that she was filling up the vehicle, no one would really pay attention to it.

Are there any receipts for Play it Again that I’m not aware of? Possibly gave her cash for equipment, and she used that cash to make her gas purchases. Did she use a debit card at Petco? Did she return a dog sweater or two? If she used her PIN during an initial purchase, they would refund in cash (although there would still be a record of this purchase and return if it happened).

I’m really trying to catch up here, so apologies if someone has pointed these things out.

JMO/MOO

I don’t think this can be discussed here since it hasn't been reported in MSM and isn’t public knowledge.
It was in MSM. She spoke about it herself in her interviews. Discussed being 'held' without food and water, 'violating' her constitutional rights...
drama.gif

Last edited:
I went back to check how many miles we used in a week when we went to Orlando and it was 333 miles and we drove all over the place.

There is either a huge mistake in TS reciept or she drove real far for unknown reasons!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200229-203336_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200229-203336_Photo Editor.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 27
Hello, I'm new, a long time lurker! This case has just been so unusual and so sad, as all missing cases are.

I wonder why, since she paid a 2 day rental rate, she didn't just keep the car until the next morning? She could have put another 955 miles on it lol, only kidding, I think that's an error, but LE should be able to figure out her actual mileage by finding out what the odometer reading was when the last renter returned it.
Welcome to the dark side

I mean for TS, it's all about her. And SHE would be jealous when that's the last thing Gannon's parents were thinking about.
Oh, I thought you meant I was saying they were flirting, "google eyes", AS and biomom, something like that. Anyway, I stick with what I said before, I suspect there were frosty dynamics on both sides.

Did T leave the truck at the rental agency for two days? I think that was the purpose right there. She didn't want anyone near that truck. Maybe she cleaned the inside earlier that morning and it needed time to dry out.

MOO.

MOO

It's interesting how all that occurred that weekend and in to that Monday coincided with TS being the only adult in the house for a useful period.

This was planned, but executed on the fly as per opportunity.

MOO

Did T leave the truck at the rental agency for two days? I think that was the purpose right there. She didn't want anyone near that truck. Maybe she cleaned the inside earlier that morning and it needed time to dry out.

MOO.

Welcome to Websleuths Univited!
This entire Thread( well all 20+ ) are devoted to discussing EVERYTHING TS does because none of it makes any sense.

BBM.

True. But if it really had 5 miles on the odometer to start (yeah, right) there couldn't be a previous renter I wouldn't think. It's been pointed out (by @NuttMegg I think) that the odometer could have been turned back. But if so, that means the records are pretty worthless.
JMO

True, but if there wasn't a previous renter(s), they'd find that out too, and that would mean the mileage was all her. Not sure about turning odometers back, but if true, then yeah pretty worthless.

MOO.
Apparently she drove her own vehicle. @leighEg said this:

Yes, she said she drove her "own car" to the airport, left it there, and picked it up when returning the rental car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly