Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like so many of us I thought today, leap day, would be the day Gannon came home! I have been glued to all of the thoughtful and insightful discussions WS produced today and guiltily let my grandson play too many video games than is good for him just so I could stay glued to WS! I feel as though LE is so close but the end result seems so elusive at this moment! I just want this sweet boy found as it haunts me daily! Please Lord let there be a break that brings Gannon home! Thank you to WS for creating a welcoming, creative exchange where thoughts and ideas make us all feel useful even when we feel the most useless! This exchange is empowering and I believe does lend a hand to solving the cases presented to WS! While our discussions always want truth to be told I find the level of compassion here mirrors my own in that we love and cherish the missing as though they are own flesh and blood! In this I have found great comfort and knowledge that this WS world is a compassionate world and one I am proud to be a part of! May Gannon's truth be told...

To clarify my original response, I meant more that I haven’t seen anything reported in MSM (including “her own words” in MSM) about any questioning being “a few times, for many hours, quite extensively,” so that seemed like something only an insider or someone getting the info from other sources (e.g., FB groups, SM, etc.) would know. Of course we’d all assume she’s been questioned at least once, as I’m sure all family members would be per SOP, that wasn’t the part I was questioning. Carry on :)
She recently, in msm, said that the reason LE has failed to find Gannon, is they are too busy 'chasing' her.
If she feels she is being chased, then we can assume they have contacted her more than the one initial interview. JMO

When I rent cars with my Hertz membership card, they do not check the odometer, they just roll it over. It's faster. No one walks out to the parking lot, sometimes they give me a slip to sign if I see any damage, but the idea is that with unlimited in-state mileage, the car is good to go. They vacuum it and turn it over within minutes.

That's at LAX. DIA is similar.

I must look sketchy, they always check my mileage and car condition.

Did T leave the truck at the rental agency for two days? I think that was the purpose right there. She didn't want anyone near that truck. Maybe she cleaned the inside earlier that morning and it needed time to dry out.

MOO.
I thought that too!! Clean up effort, drop car off, come up with a reasonable explanation as to why you’d get a rental.

Yes. but upthread someone said the 955 could be a cumulative mileage of several rental days by different renters, IIRC.
Not sure how that's the case.
BBM.

True. But if it really had 5 miles on the odometer to start (yeah, right) there couldn't be a previous renter I wouldn't think. It's been pointed out (by @NuttMegg I think) that the odometer could have been turned back. But if so, that means the records are pretty worthless.
JMO

I'm not sure why folks are freaked out over the 5 miles. It was obvi a brand new car.
What is there suspicious about a 2020 car having only 5 miles.
They are delivered to the rental companies and car lots BRAND NEW with very little mileage.

I hate to sound like a downer, but the next renter probably had 3 miles on it too, to begin with.

Yeah, because it probably has 3 odometers (2 of them for trips - and they set that one up as the one you see when you get in).

If u don't mind I would like to add also that IMO she "may" have left on her own when the questions got tough. The throwing out with no clothing is just another woe is me. Perhaps?

So why does she go to Marshall's (where she has a run-in with police)? Just for grins? That's even worse!

I can definitely envision a situation in which a very upset (enraged) AS knows all too well that she ought not to be allowed to remove her clothing (evidence) from the house. I can imagine LE getting a search warrant early on (for the standard list of things in a search warrant for a major crime) to include her recently worn clothing. For good reason.

Note also that she appears to have left with her daughter, in daughter's car (but the search warrant included the daughter's car, which is why LE asked for the keys to it, whereupon daughter refused, is hand-cuffed, etc).

She said she left her car I think and that the truck was never taken to airport.
TS claimed the reason for renting a vehicle was so that GS would not recognize their vehicles. The fact she used her own vehicle to go to the airport makes no sense because she claimed to not want to use her vehicle to go shopping because of "monthly mileage limitations". She could just as easily have driven the truck and saved that additional 15 miles she put on her own vehicle.

That's a disconnect.

Like so many of us I thought today, leap day, would be the day Gannon came home! I have been glued to all of the thoughtful and insightful discussions WS produced today and guiltily let my grandson play too many video games than is good for him just so I could stay glued to WS! I feel as though LE is so close but the end result seems so elusive at this moment! I just want this sweet boy found as it haunts me daily! Please Lord let there be a break that brings Gannon home! Thank you to WS for creating a welcoming, creative exchange where thoughts and ideas make us all feel useful even when we feel the most useless! This exchange is empowering and I believe does lend a hand to solving the cases presented to WS! While our discussions always want truth to be told I find the level of compassion here mirrors my own in that we love and cherish the missing as though they are own flesh and blood! In this I have found great comfort and knowledge that this WS world is a compassionate world and one I am proud to be a part of! May Gannon's truth be told...
Thank You for your lovely post. Your so very kind. I think we all need this right now. I know I do.

bbm
Yeah, because it probably has 3 odometers (2 of them for trips - and they set that one up as the one you see when you get in).

So why does she go to Marshall's (where she has a run-in with police)? Just for grins? That's even worse!

I can definitely envision a situation in which a very upset (enraged) AS knows all too well that she ought not to be allowed to remove her clothing (evidence) from the house. I can imagine LE getting a search warrant early on (for the standard list of things in a search warrant for a major crime) to include her recently worn clothing. For good reason.

Note also that she appears to have left with her daughter, in daughter's car (but the search warrant included the daughter's car, which is why LE asked for the keys to it, whereupon daughter refused, is hand-cuffed, etc).
...wondering how daughter could refuse giving up keys that she didn't have in her possession; according to TS, the keys were in her own pocket.

TS claimed the reason for renting a vehicle was so that GS would not recognize their vehicles. The fact she used her own vehicle to go to the airport makes no sense because she claimed to not want to use her vehicle to go shopping because of "monthly mileage limitations". She could just as easily have driven the truck and saved that additional 15 miles she put on her own vehicle.

That's a disconnect.
I can't explain her nonsensical logic.

Only the fuel she had to pay at the end. She could have filled up 3 times, I don't think a rental would be able to determine how much total fuel was burned since a certain time, would it?

99% of rentals have a locator on them. Kia has gps. Car has a computer; Your Vehicle Black Box: A 'Witness' Against You In Court
This is incredible ....it knows everything!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...-car-know-about-you-we-hacked-chevy-find-out/

Nissan has NissanConnect. VW has their own version as well

Last edited:
Also, if you are adding up the costs, I would like to point out that there is no free parking at Colorado Springs Airport. I am absolutely 99% sure of this. Now, overnight longterm is not that expensive (maybe $7) but it does cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly