Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point of clarification:

By TS's account, the daughter didn't refuse to give the keys to LE. She didn't HAVE the keys. TS did. In her pocket. Apparently she waited UNTIL HER MINOR DAUGHTER WAS HANDCUFFED before producing the keys. That's not really a Mother of the Year move.

JMO

My head is spinning. TS had THE busiest couple of days. Hiking, lunch, selfies, bike shopping, sports gear trading, car swapping, rental car renting, working out, caring for a terribly sick child, caring for an additional child......like, WHAT????? o_O

Kudos to the post of the week!!

You articulated perfectly the ridiculousness of it all.

She recently, in msm, said that the reason LE has failed to find Gannon, is they are too busy 'chasing' her.
If she feels she is being chased, then we can assume they have contacted her more than the one initial interview. JMO

Was there ever a reliable report that LE had her Apple wrist watch, not including hearing it from TS? The searchers appear to be looking for something small and in a fairly defined area. I wonder what small item is so important.

Last edited:
If you are saying the can actually roll it back, that’s illegal. If you are saying that they “roll it back” metaphorically speaking I guess that’s possible. They sell their cars once the reach a certain mileage, so I don’t see them doing the actual rolling back if it was even possible. I know people who worked for both Hertz and Enterprise. For what it’s worth? IMO, JMO

I'm not sure why folks are freaked out over the 5 miles. It was obvi a brand new car.
What is there suspicious about a 2020 car having only 5 miles.
They are delivered to the rental companies and car lots BRAND NEW with very little mileage.
How do we know what year the car is? Does it say on the receipt? I looked for it, but never found it.

When I rent cars with my Hertz membership card, they do not check the odometer, they just roll it over. It's faster. No one walks out to the parking lot, sometimes they give me a slip to sign if I see any damage, but the idea is that with unlimited in-state mileage, the car is good to go. They vacuum it and turn it over within minutes.

That's at LAX. DIA is similar.
MOO ... and it is a reason why TS rented a vehicle: obfuscate actual miles driven. But, of course, GPS. Plan foiled.

Ah yes, the old "I have 3 cars but needed to rent another car... for... uh... economical reasons" story... works every time... /s
Her financial explanations make no sense. When your 11 yr old is missing overnight in the middle of winter, gas mileage is a concern when searching for him?
undecided20.gif

“He left Saturday night to fly out of the Denver Airport with a family member who had a red eye fly and he had an early morning flight.”

1) So a family member drove him to Denver airport.
2) The family member had a "Red eye fly"
2) And AS had an early morning flight.

I haven't even heard of them having family members in the area?

Where is that quote from? Part 2? Or someplace else?

Maybe they did do some door to door, probably that could be verified, but I wonder when bioMom flew in, presumably AS left in his red truck from his house to the airport, and Stepmom went to do whatever she had to do. But she couldn't have moved the body in the car, she could only have moved the body outside, or to open a pandora's box she could have left the rental car with a "friend" and gone off in the friends car to move the body. But I can't believe LE doesn't know exactly where at least the rental car went.

Given that this plan would have left tons of cadaverine for dogs to sniff and given that the rental car is in LE possession, I think she would have been arrested by now if true. I think that would have been a way bigger break than the video. I also think LE has the coordinates of where that car went, just like all insurance companies can get if they think you misused the car in anyway.

Snipped.

This is why I want to tighten our timeline. If she's driving all over in the rental on Tuesday, when she go door-to-door? Monday evening, I suppose?

jmo

She rents the car around 8 am on Tuesday, so no going "door to door" (let's face it, one would walk to go door to door,

Why do you say she couldn’t have moved the body in the rental car?

Cadaverine. LE is not lazy and they are not dumb. They impounded that car weeks ago. They had dogs go over it. There would be other forensics (body fluids, DNA, etc, etc) DNA would provide the fastest route to determining whether Gannon had been in that car, then cadaverine sensing would provide the clues as to whether he was dead.

It would have been really stupid to do and LE has to know she did it. If they know she did and there's a reason why they haven't arrested her (for transporting a dead child!) I'd be surprised. It's possible that they are waiting for her to lead them directly to the body.

But if they know she used a particular car to transport his dead body, I think she'd be behind bars. I truly truly do.

It would compromise the entire case, IMO, if they didn't act at that point.

We are not permitted to sleuth him. I don't see how whether he's military has any bearing on whether what he did was "right or wrong." We all have different ethical systems. I think he was way into the right, others have disagreed here on WS.
Respectfully, I wasn’t sleuthing. Just going off a piece of clothing he wore in a MSM article.

A reason for the hire car..

If GS died in the back of the truck it may well have been cleaned and needed airing out. Leaving it at home isn't an option. Leaving it in an airport carpark for a day is ideal .. perhaps even with windows open.

ETA: I see SuzieQ had the same thought a couple pages back

She recently, in msm, said that the reason LE has failed to find Gannon, is they are too busy 'chasing' her.
If she feels she is being chased, then we can assume they have contacted her more than the one initial interview. JMO
Quoting myself to say, that IIRC, this is the 2nd time she has claimed she had been 'chased' by LE.

Didn't she say the same thing about the incident at the store with her daughter?

I wonder if she chased Gannon?
sad20.gif

How do we know what year the car is? Does it say on the receipt? I looked for it, but never found it.
Well crap. Lol I dunno. I thought it said so on the receipt or in the article.
I guess I dreamed it up because I looked back and dont see it.

In any case, it has to be a brand new vehicle if it had only 5 miles.
That's not unheard of is my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member