Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
Is there any way to confirm if that particular rental agency, that car specifically, has a GPS tracker on the car?

I’m so afraid she moved him, and did it in the rental in order to try to avoid detection. She wasn’t worried about being ‘economical’ - That’s obvious from the additional day charge and the empty tank upon return. Her excuses don’t match her actions.

My guess is nobody stayed in that home for more than a day after Gannon went missing, and was upgraded to missing/endangered.

I believe LS found a way to start an argument, stormed off playing the victim, and for to work with whatever she did in the rental car until 1:20pm Wednesday.

I just pray LE was still able to track her movements during that time. If she did get tracked to the same location the day he went missing, and again after he was reported missing, I bet it was while she had the rental car, and the most important places to search will be wherever she went after she returned to the same spot twice.

Moo
Cadaver K9 would pick up a scent.

Bravo could you expand on the rental? I was late to the search. Was she prespaining the rental early on?
No. That's why it stood out for me. I wish I noted exactly which presser. It was early in and LE was taking questions. Reporter asked if there was anything about her renting a car. Usual pat answer. All part of the Investigation. It stuck with me from that day on.

IMO the car rental places cost more to refill fuel than the local gas stations. A lot more.

Unless you prepay, which requires paying for an entire tank, if you don’t refuel yourself and return the car full, the charge is appx $10 per gallon. This is standard across rental companies.

(Frequent business traveler here.)

I can't fathom that she drove 955 miles. I think it's an error, personally.

I also find it pretty odd (if those readings are correct) that she managed to rent a car with only 5 miles on the odometer. Five miles? I guess all rental cars were once brand new but still, getting one at an airport that is? Lots of "new" cars for sale at dealerships where I live have more than 5 miles on the odometer.

Also, if the car has an 11.9 tank as many comments say it does, what does

8/8 /8 mean on the receipt?

I will say the last rental I had literally had 3 miles on it. Land Rover Discovery at Heathrow. Amazing!

So she had that car for about 28 hours.

She'll clarify for us, it'll just take a couple days.

Something akin to.....

Well, we drove all night and all the next morning, straight through, back and forth, all over looking for Gannon, I don't see what the big deal is, I mean, ya'll just don't have the facts.....or maybe, I loaned that car to my best friends divorced mother's brother in laws sister's cousin and she drove it up in to Wyoming and back, huntin' elk.....

Give it time, she'll clear it up for us!

Maybe I've got it wrong, I thought she drove her VW SUV to the airport? If that is true, the red truck would be waiting for him at home. I guess she didn't actually say that in the article, but that was filled in here.

Is Leigh still here? Did she actually say she drove the VW to the airport, leaving it there? As opposed to the red truck?
Yes, she said she drove her "own car" to the airport, left it there, and picked it up when returning the rental car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257