Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
yep
also the intial flyer she coined. with the word 'sick' in quotation with intended implication of sick being questionable.:oops:

That was explained: GS suffers from IBS, not necessarily 'sick' a word in what IMO some folks typically associate with having a cold, the flu, etc.

Last edited:
So I have been studying the maps in the various search areas. Is there any indication that LE has searched Forest Lakes or Rampart Reservoir? They seem like areas near some of the other search areas that would be accessible by car?
I have tried to do that too. I'm no good at it. I live in Ohio and have never been to Colorado so I thought looking at the map would help me , turns out I'm directionaly challenged in and out of the driver's seat. Lol

I wondered the same. If the dropoff location IS different for some reason, then maybe it points to a new area she doesn’t want us to know about. But if we believe they are the same, maybe she didn’t want anyone knowing the location and calling them up to check her receipt details? I am at a loss for any other ideas. You got anything? #janesunite
I like they way you think! That’s what I think also. If we can get clarification on the breakdown of the total charges, I think we could put this to rest!

At some point in most investigations one will walk in the alleged murderer's shoes, attempt to think and feel like the murderer... I'm seriously allergic to this woman. And I've refrained from diagnosing her as aclassic narc, bpd, sociopath, if that term is even still valid, or psychopath, depressive, schizophrenic.. I stay back. It's really weird.
And i have experience of all of the above personally and professionally and they don't bother me in the slightest.

I study terrorism, mostly.
That brings me to the fr right and all that goes with it and all the antigov groups and their cultures and sub cultures.
I have almost no patience with their lingo.
They insist upon defending themselves in courthouses.
Their arguments are tedius, boring and monotonous. I tried understanding them for ages, sought a mystical quasi spiritual element for their beliefs but they're so diverse, they are all different.
And that's what I heard when I first heard her speak, the tv interview. And my eyes rolled back in my head to such an extent I thought I'd have to get them surgically incised from my back!
I have like ZERO patience with their repetitive and tedious rationale and I pity any and every judge that has to listen to them for hours and hours.

I don't care where she went.
Because she is only about nonsense.
Her game is the wind-up.
Her creed is her soul.
I don't believe she has the slightest it of remorse for her actions.
I believe she is enjoying herself thoroughly.
She is loving having a Crimeonline distributor.
I resent her ilk.
I feel not a shred of compassion for her and I don't care what happens to her.

I reckon she had the crime scene well cleaned up in the 4 hrs she took prior to calling lE at 6.55pm.
I have no direct evidence she belongs to any of those groups but I feel she was certainly exposed to their creeds and is possibly heavily immersed in their culture too.
For them she would be high value jewel, married to a member of the National Guard and possibly privy to state secrets.
They hate the state and they despise LE.
LE treat them with the contempt they deserve .
and rightly so IMO

JMO IMO MOO etc
She is unwell and grates on me too. I don’t care whether she is playing a game or not or whether she thinks she is winning by dominating conversation temporarily. I care very much where she went because I think that is what will lead to Gannon. And then everyone here will move to other cases and she will have lost out attention, any game she is playing, and her freedom forever.

I'd like to know if Gannon was "normally" required to take his phone with him when he went to a friends house to play. Has anyone seen this addressed in MSM?
AS would know the answer to this question, and I'd wager in retrospect that detail is very suspect to him, since no one believes he ran away. Super interesting that TS has never covered any of those details in her media explanations?

Agreed. Most parents I know that have cell phones for their kids, it’s for communication with them, when their children are away.

IMO, the same reason stepmom left her phone at home on 27 Jan during the shopping trip, is the same reason Gannon didn’t have his phone (I’m assuming) when he left for a “friends” house. Of course she will argue (IMO) that Gannon didn’t take his phone because he was running away. She didn’t have her phone because she forgot it.

IMO, in this aspect she was forward thinking.

edited: spelling

Last edited:
Regarding the switch, if it is true it made the trip in the truck, I don't think Gannon was playing with it. I think the switch and all of Gannon's favorite things were gathered up to sell. That T, was tormenting him by saying she was going to sell them. Switches are not cheap. Many parents place small GPS devices on them to locate them in case they get lost.

I think so too.

Quick help: Any trick for clearing old quotes out of the message box? Is there one button that does this?

I have had trouble with that too. It reappears. I just delete and type a new post.

This has probably been answered by now. I am seven pages behind. o_O

First delete your text and or quotes,
then hit/go to the "floppy disk"/ "save" icon,
choose delete draft.

That has always worked for me.

At some point in most investigations one will walk in the alleged murderer's shoes, attempt to think and feel like the murderer... I'm seriously allergic to this woman. And I've refrained from diagnosing her as aclassic narc, bpd, sociopath, if that term is even still valid, or psychopath, depressive, schizophrenic.. I stay back. It's really weird.
And i have experience of all of the above personally and professionally and they don't bother me in the slightest.

That brings me to the fr right and all that goes with it and all the antigov groups and their cultures and sub cultures.
Their arguments are tedius, boring and monotonous. I tried understanding them for ages, sought a mystical quasi spiritual element for their beliefs but they're so diverse, they are all different.
And that's what I heard when I first heard her speak, the tv interview. And my eyes rolled back in my head to such an extent I thought I'd have to get them surgically incised from my back!
I have like ZERO patience with their repetitive and tedious rationale and I pity any and every judge that has to listen to them for hours and hours.

Her game is the wind-up.
Her creed is her soul.
I resent her ilk.

I reckon she had the crime scene well cleaned up in the 4 hrs she took prior to calling lE at 6.55pm.
I have no direct evidence she belongs to any of those groups but I feel she was certainly exposed to their creeds and is possibly heavily immersed in their culture too.
For them she would be high value jewel, married to a member of the National Guard and possibly privy to state secrets.
and rightly so IMO

JMO IMO MOO etc
Kitty, masterful soliloquy

Most of us have so many things to be doing, we would never dream of sitting in airport, we have our relationships w/ others taking up our time and energy...jobs, hobbies, etc. AS is/was one of the few relationships she has, important for her, but when his mind was only for Gannon, that totally messed up her plans...I think it is extremely unlikely, she put that many miles on the car... however, what else is she going to do? No house, no AS, probably can’t shop, no money, which relates back to the multiple discussions about her leased car... AS probably asked her to try to keep the mileage low, may have even offered his truck, as a last option, while he was gone. She could never give us that answer, it would be TRUE. Again, we are trying to understand TS from our normal structures...which is why it is so hard to fathom why Gannon is still missing.

I should add I do appreciate you sharing your perspective! I get why this is fatiguing. She is an exhausting person even from a distance.

Her game is the wind-up.
Her creed is her soul.
I resent her ilk.

and rightly so IMO

JMO IMO MOO etc

Probably not likely..but...suppose during the Mon trip an injured boy was left for dead. If he survived somehow, he would definitely hide if he saw her vehicle. So the next day required an unknown vehicle and then back and forth and back and forth searching for any sign??? Just a thought
omg! This thought is so scary to think of!

Hey, Doc - I've searched MSM for backup and the best I could come up with is this timeline from KKTV. I know it doesn't specifically state that SM was interviewed but it could possibly be a safe assumption that she was one of the first, given she was the last person to see Gannon.

(RBBM)

"Timeline

The timeline from the moment Gannon was reported missing to the decision to upgrade the preteen to an endangered missing child was outlined by the sheriff's office as followed:

Monday, Jan. 27
- 6:55 p.m., El Paso County Sheriff's Office dispatch receives call of runaway child, 6600 block of Mandan Drive.
- 7:32 p.m., Gannon Stauch entered into state and national databases as active runaway
- Last seen between 3 and 4 p.m. on the 27th
- Nothing found on initial search

Tuesday, Jan. 28
- 12:29 p.m., case turned over to EPSO investigators
- Detectives conduct interviews, collect surveillance, follow up on additional leads"

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing 1 month
That is the best I have seen. Thanks for digging this up. So let’s say they interviewed her Tuesday late afternoon or early evening, that does seemingly give her time overnight to move things around. Not completely sold on that theory, but think that leaves room for it.

This case is starting to worry me a lot, its been a month and we still know nothing about what happened to Gannon, it scares me that she had so much time to do what she needed to do that day and now with as bad as she has stirred up the water I worried that everything is so muddy that its too big of a mess even for LE....Does anyone recall the last time Gannon was actually seen by someone outside of the home before she actually reported him a runaway?

No offense, but MassGuy also said he had it on good authority that the $118 was the total and then Leigh released the rest of the receipt showing the total was above $200. Many people here have pointed out that rental car companies have streamlined their pickup/drop off practices to include a step where the customer & rental car agent both have to check the mileage and damage to the car and sign off on it. Since we know she drove 300+ miles for the tank to be empty, I consider it a fatal error to dismiss the 955 until we know for sure.
I’m SO sorry for the novel... letting the brain run while baking.

Hi Doc! We seem to think alike!

IMHO MOO, responding to the last 20pgs... I absolutely think it IS possible that she could: handle a ‘gruesome scene’, completely disappear & drive over 900mi in 28hrs based on the evidence we’ve seen thus far. (She could’ve ended up only 200mi away from frantically driving around for hours+hours looking for a discreet area while her brain is ‘on fire’. Plus she knew not to take her cell Mon so.... and gas: given the, yep as it just so happens, NEW car’s gas mileage, leaving with what seems to be a full tank & returning it with an empty tank, I’d say she stopped for 1 maybe 2 fillups with cash.)

Hypothetically, if anyone who knew LS was asked 2mos ago if they thought she could commit a heinous crime, for example causing the death of a child, regardless of how difficult a person she was, I’m sure most would say “never!”.
I use this as an example that the unthinkable can & does happen.
How someone reacts & what they’d be capable of when (possibly) still in shock of their own vile act and starting to be faced with the fact their life as they know could end very, very soon has been demonstrated 1,000’s of times & we’ve all been reading about them right here: people backed into a corner can & will do insane disgusting things in order to protect their freedom.
This event seemed to transpire just over 12hrs after Gannon was 1st reported as a runaway. The case seemed to be handed to investigators Tues, they were talking to everyone, gathering footage, etc. IMO they weren’t officially scrutinizing anyone in particular but maybe they wanted to talk to her again but couldn’t find her which could partially explain a ‘confrontation’ in public??
The fact that there appears to be an official receipt from a national, reputable car rental company with very specific information including name, dates, times and yes, odometer readings to the very person we are sleuthing, IMO should absolutely be taken seriously as a piece of evidence until proven otherwise. Not to mention provided by this very person.
I’ve rented approx 50 cars all over the place & I have never once seen an estimation or an error when documenting odometer readings.

I could have this all wrong, it’s just what I’m ‘working with’. Finding sweet Gannon & then achieving justice for him is of the upmost importance... the crazy 955mi trip just may help find him... or not.
IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member