Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to keep in mind, looks like it was nest cam, and it could be important AUDIO, not video that the neighbor saw when he watched the surveillance on TV with volume instead of tablet.

Hmm, if the camera showed what it looks like it would show from that angle, and it's such a huge immediate break, would it be a silhouette of him alive in the car sitting up which goes against her story? Would it be an image of him walking down the street? Wow, it's really intriguing. I suspect we'll hear within 24 hours - possibly an arrest too.
I immediately thought that it could show Gannon thrown over her shoulder and put into the car. JMO

I am surprised it took until now to thoroughly look at the camera. You know a Websleuther would have been all over that day 1! Does LE not ask for neighbor's cameras? I am just amazed such evidence could pop up so late in the game.
I'm thinking that they didn't know to really look at the video BEFORE the boy allegedly ran away at 3-4 pm on Monday. They might have already interviewed the daughter who could have sworn the boy was OK Sunday night. Now the SM's insistence on saying the boy was seen Sunday night has a whole new meaning. It may have encouraged the whole team to start focusing on Monday.

That's what I think as well. If it was a true accident, 911 would have been called immediately. For someone to decide not to call 911, IMO there is likely culpability that goes beyond an accident, even a deadly accident. To not call 911, someone did something deliberate, maybe never intending the outcome, but nonetheless deliberately chose an action that led to a bad result.
Agree with your usual wise words. SMH. This just doesn't look promising from any angle now because of that search and apparent seizure of possible evidence.
But still we hope...

I think the SM was responding to rumors that Gannon didn't make it back home from the hike.

I just realized that if SM was making her daughter lie for her, that she probably would have had her say that she also saw him monday morning, and maybe even monday afternoon as well (if the daughter was home before 3 or so).

I think I'm leaning towards the daughter being truthful about seeing Gannon sunday night.

Ah. That makes perfect sense.

I think most of us are thinking the same thing. Either SM's car or the rental car or whatever leaving GS's home at an hour that doesn't make any sense. An hour that SM probably said she had not left the house. And that just makes me feel sick. It hurts to hear of his dad breaking down and crying. Praying for, at the very least, closure for them and justice. But I will still try to hold onto that hope for BM. It just seems to be getting more and more difficult to even try. We want you home, Gannon. It's so very cold and snowy tonight. And we just want you home with your mom and day, buddy. Continuing to pray for everybody involved in this heartbreak.

I am surprised it took until now to thoroughly look at the camera. You know a Websleuther would have been all over that day 1! Does LE not ask for neighbor's cameras? I am just amazed such evidence could pop up so late in the game.
Yes they asked
Authorities say Gannon Stauch 'missing and endangered' after days gone - KRDO
But investigators said they had checked home security cameras in the neighborhood and had not identified images of Gannon on any of them.

Also on Thursday, several people searched through and around a vacant house on Fountain Mesa Road, in case Gannon was hiding there. No one was found.

BOY3-scaled.jpg

Xavier Hannah and his wife, Jessalynn Nostrum, were among the searchers.

BOY5-scaled.jpg

"You can never really take anything for granted," Hannah said. "There are a hundred places he could be hiding. He could be anywhere, really--nationally, even. It's kind of sad. I just wanted to help out as much as I possibly could. There are child molesters around, too. Someone could have taken him.

Albert and LE saw something MAJOR that evoked such an emotional response from Albert and clearly disturbed LE.
It's got to be more than just a vehicle as why would Albert break down over that.

Something seen in the driveway.

Was thinking that too - it has to be something so clear.
I'm almost wondering if he was shown hit by a car, SM's car, by accident or on purpose. Or clearly unconscious and being put into a car very very late at night. Or if he was shown getting into a car and all the evidence LE took out is looking to see who he communicated with. Or if BD was so suspicious of SM such that it wouldn't take much for him to cry and feel confirmation of suspicions.

Right...and now thinking back to that search Gannon supposedly did on his phone where he was wondering if his phone was off, could his parents track him? How diabolical and calculating. He never did that. People like this make me sick.
Yes, and I'm sure they took the timestamp from these still shots and the timestamp of that Google search. That Google search May well have been done on Monday....
:0(

Oh, I thought it was a blurred photo of the neighbors camera, but during the day. I'll have to go back and look. I'm probably way wrong! I apologize!

You could totally be right. :) I'm just trying to determine what that blurred photo could be because it looks like it's inside not a street view that you would expect from a neighbors nest or whatever cam. I'm not sure. Just asking if anyone else sees anything in that shot that might tell us anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs