Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dark angular boxy thing is an electrical box, (identified earlier by another poster, look at the earlier vids of the agents bringing stuff out of the house. That white cross thing is apparently that cross that kept showing up in "The Omen" right before someone got their head sliced off by window glass or had a spear thrown thru them.

electrical box, and telephone is the tall box behind it. the thing in front of these- ????

It’s from this shot grabbed from CNN video on Neighbors surveillance of Gannon driveway.
Is that thought to be SM's dark car there in the driveway? What I thought was a dog must be a kid (with dog?). Kind of top right.

all I got is that whatever it is, it's not in the other pics by the electrical and phonebox. I can get by comparison, the dark vehicle in the stills is a dark grey truck backed up into the driveway- which is shown in MSM video

It looks like three people. One bent over.

electrical box, and telephone is the tall box behind it. the thing in front of these- ????
In front to the left a tree with stakes holding it up, and then a kid kind of bent over, maybe with a dog? see #479

The cross is text on top of the photo, ie Xfinity

Attachments

• fff.jpg
    fff.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 283
It looks like stick figures. But notice the dark line on the street doesn't continue through the "center" in the stick figure. What if it is a person wearing something reflective? Here is the same picture with that potentially reflective area marked out...
I saw a person bending towards a stroller or child’s toy

I think the SM was having an affair while her husband was away. Gannon found out, didn't like that she was cheating on his dad. The SM and boyfriend killed Gannon.

LE searched an area several miles from the home today. It was very near the jail and coroner's office. It's a very sketchy part of town with many, many sex offenders and ex-inmates.

I think they saw someone leaving the home with Gannon on the video.

I see a weird metal sculpture in a city park. What you got?
I get the weird metal sculpture part. Not sure about the city park. Just not seeing it.

For a second i thought it was an extra-fancy mailbox. Then i realized there were no other mailboxes (and the mailman would have had to drive on the sidewalk).

I wanna go with yard art, but it is strange that it is now gone.

It is most likely evidence that will lead to a suspect, which will ultimately lead to Gannon.

Hopefully.

Imo
ITA
Just want Gannon found & brought home to his mom & dad...so upsetting not knowing WHERE this lil boy is...when a few hours turn into days, days to a week, still no Gannon, there is no peace for his parents. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs