Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen to the most recent Press Conference it almost sounded like LE found out about the video from the media. I had a WTF moment there and thought how did that happen?

A female reporter asks about the fact that LE asked them not to divulge info on the video and the woman (Detective?) holding the Presser says something like, "yes, when you made us aware of the video.....".

Did I hear that right?

That would mean that the neighbour showed the Dad, then the media and then the media went to LE with the Video.

Did anyone else hear that?

ETA: If that's the case then the leak of the video came from the neighbour to the media.
Still catching up but, if that's what happened, the leak could have come from the dad as well.
It's hard to fault innocent parents of the maybe desperate kinds of things they might do if their child was missing.
Not saying he did, just that it's possible.

moo

Forgive me, I know where you are going with this, but why would someone do that knowing they run the risk of the kid somehow making it for help? Has there EVER been a case where this happened? Unfortunately, I think this was far more nefarious.
I agree. I also don’t think LE thinks he’s alive, just by how this investigation is being handled.

WHY?!?! Why even after they reiterated today that they do NOT want the media to discuss the contents of the video or to show the video to the public did this ******* decide to go ahead and release clips of THE VIDEO!?!?! Please excuse me while I go angrily eat my bowl of soup to calm down :mad::mad::mad:

Forgive me, I know where you are going with this, but why would someone do that knowing they run the risk of the kid somehow making it for help? Has there EVER been a case where this happened? Unfortunately, I think this was far more nefarious.
I don’t know if there has been a case like this - I was just trying to think of a situation that she could spin to support her story that Gannon ran away, and the fact that he was alive when he got in the truck with her. Maybe she thought he wouldn’t remember? I know it’s probably all wishful thinking.

Assuming Step mom is guilty. All Moo

I am.so confused, what would be her purpose of hurting this child? I wonder if there was some history of abuse. And if it is true that he got into the truck alive ,then it would make it premeditated??

I suspect she and the husband was having issues before. Maybe she got tired of taking care of him for 2 years. Maybe dad was away alot. Did Gannon have any special needs,? This is just cruel.

If you listen to the most recent Press Conference it almost sounded like LE found out about the video from the media. I had a WTF moment there and thought how did that happen?

A female reporter asks about the fact that LE asked them not to divulge info on the video and the woman (Detective?) holding the Presser says something like, "yes, when you made us aware of the video.....".

Did I hear that right?

That would mean that the neighbour showed the Dad, then the media and then the media went to LE with the Video.

Did anyone else hear that?

ETA: If that's the case then the leak of the video came from the neighbour to the media.
Nooo, she just meant, when they were made aware that the media outlet had the video.

Not sure about that Denver 7 reporter speaking about the video that I just shared. He said that the neighbor caught video of the mom driving off with Gannon "at the time she said he had left the house" which is different than the other stations reporting that the video was from 10 am and then 2 pm.

There is way too much confusion in this. I have no idea.

WHY?!?! Why even after they reiterated today that they do NOT want the media to discuss the contents of the video or to show the video to the public did this ******* decide to go ahead and release clips of THE VIDEO!?!?! Please excuse me while I go angrily eat my bowl of soup to calm down :mad::mad::mad:

Where did they re-iterate today that they didn’t want it released or shown? I haven’t seen that.

I can’t believe all these news stations would just put it out there if they risked LE saying they are interfering with an investigation.

Still catching up but, if that's what happened, the leak could have come from the dad as well.
It's hard to fault innocent parents of the maybe desperate kinds of things they might do if their child was missing.
Not saying he did, just that it's possible.

moo

If anyone, bio mom. Beside herself and doing WHATEVER it takes to get to her son. SM could care less.

Where did they re-iterate today that they didn’t want it released or shown? I haven’t seen that.

I can’t believe all these news stations would just put it out there if they risked LE saying they are interfering with an investigation.
The LE spokeswoman said again today in the press conference that if any media were to ask them now for permission to disclose the video, even though it had already been leaked, she would still say no. I'll try to find the link as soon as I'm able to, but it should be in Gannon's media thread.

I guess Denver 7 is already showing it or at least part of it? The surveillance video is below.
Denver 7's YouTube page. Is that allowed? Since it is the actual new channel's? They are saying more info that the neighbor spoke of.
I didn't see Gannon actually in that video. Is it possible they cut out the part where he got in the car and just showed the step mom? Or am I missing him completely?

Not sure about that Denver 7 reporter speaking about the video that I just shared. He said that the neighbor caught video of the mom driving off with Gannon "at the time she said he had left the house" which is different than the other stations reporting that the video was from 10 am and then 2 pm.

There is way too much confusion in this. I have no idea.
I think the problem here is that the news reporters might be meshing (either intentionally or accidentally) information that has not been reported here but was reported on one of the finding Gannon Facebook sites. I know what he is referring to, but it cannot be mentioned here.

ETA I am at my son’s swim practice so I cannot hear the audio that well. But it would make more sense and align with what is being reported elsewhere if the reporter said “at the time she said SHE had left the house”.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member