Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMAZING WORDS....."Our priority remains bringing Gannon home safely"
Unfortunately though, that’s pretty standard language. They’d say that even if they didn’t believe Gannon was alive.

This shouldn’t give anyone hope that Gannon will in fact be walking through that door.

They will maintain this stance until they have his body.

There is a lot of video footage we are missing though...JMO
I have to agree with this. I just noticed (I don’t think it’s been mentioned) but in their front yard they have an Adt sign.
I am not entirely familiar with their services but as I understand they can include video but at the very least do they log the comings and goings?
With that said it’s under the assumption that they actually had it on of course.
Just brainstorming as to how much of the puzzle has came together.

I know it has been discussed in earlier threads that I just skimmed, but that interview with SM. Geez. The first thing I thought was that she didn't want anyone to be able to analyze her body language.
I took it as “I saw when Chris Watts screwed up so I’m not letting them analyze my face or whatever marks may be there”

Anyone who followed the Kelsey Berreth case, is familiar with DA Dan May. He’s not afraid to pull the trigger, even without a body.

I can think of no other reason that he would be there, than this case getting close to a major development.

Things are moving.
YES !!! That was the first time I had seen/heard of Dan May was during Kelsey's case. I was impressed.

They must've gotten somebody to talk.

And with it, they learn what did happen and where it happened.... yesterday's video may have been the pressure point....

Preparing to be so very sad....

JMO

Everyone, please stop with the current SM rumors about things found in snow.
It was said on social media that LE wasn't even aware of it.
I'm flagging all those posts for mods, this case does NOT need anymore leaks.

Agreed.

We d0n't need to get this thead shut down.

Not today. Not at this juncture. There's too much going on.

JMVHO.

District Attorney visits house where Gannon Stauch was last seen - KRDO

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) -- The El Paso County Sheriff's Office hasn't announced any criminal investigation into the disappearance of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, but District Attorney Dan May made a visit to the house in Lorson Ranch Wednesday where the child was last seen.
Continued at link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member