Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsWatch 12@KDRV

1h
Gannon Stauch would tell his mother jokes every day and was learning how to code before he vanished from his Colorado home last week, his family said.

What does learning how to code mean?
Coding=Writing code for every imaginable type of computer application. . . it’s huge in schools and being added quickly to school curriculums across the country.

I watched the KB Dateline episode, that guy was pretty amazing. Could LE invite Tim Miller in to help search?

Yeah, he is. MOO

As far as Texas Equusearch, I'm not sure if LE asks for Tim's assistance, if he offers or maybe both. I can almost bet Tim's been watching this VERY closely and has his plane gassed up and ready to go. JMO

EBM... missed a word

Thanks, Oviedo! These can be confusing!

Other initials I see being used (though I admit I prefer their actual initials):
SM - stepmother (also LS/TS)
BM - birth mother (also LH)
BF - birth father (also AS)

Me too,like v0x said,I always say social media in my head when I read SM,its very distracting:oops:

Trying to put my thinking cap on. I would be surprised if she went north into Denver, if she were getting rid of a body. My senses tell me East. If I were doing something I shouldn't I feel like that's the direction I would head. MOO.
I just tried to imagine what I would do if suddenly faced w/a body that had to be disposed of quickly. My mind immediately went to a steep, deep gully by the side of an isolated road. No road in particular comes to mind, but I’d definitely head west into the foothills.

If she’s familiar w/the area, she may know of a place north just off I-25 that would work. Once you get past Monument it’s pretty desolate until you reach Castle Rock. Larkspur has few people and lots of hills.

If that’s a shovel CSI was carrying out and a blister on her hand she could have gone anywhere to dig a grave. I would be too lazy and scared to do it, but if I had to dig I’d look for someplace where the ground is soft. They’ve been concentrating the search around the command center/jail/tracks. Is there an area there that would have already tilled soil or a huge pile of mulch or wood chips? Maybe even mud. Something relatively quick and easy to dig in?

IMO, she would not have been given that option at this point. Or at any point, really. It seems she was kicked out of the house / off “team Gannon” pretty quickly.

edited to add that I think she was kicked out for good reason.

I personally dont think she was kicked out,I'm sensing more of a hissy fit over LH staying with them,maybe an ultimatum was delivered and she didnt get the answer she wanted?.
IMO any differences,beefs,whatever should be left at the door,its not about any of them or their egos,its about Gannon,and having his mum waiting for him in his home,all of them coming together proving that the children are the most important people,over and above the parents feelings or pettiness could be the one and only thing that may bring Gannon home if he left of his own accord (I dont believe for a second that's what happened!!). IMO

I just tried to imagine what I would do if suddenly faced w/a body that had to be disposed of quickly. My mind immediately went to a steep, deep gully by the side of an isolated road. No road in particular comes to mind, but I’d definitely head west into the foothills.

If she’s familiar w/the area, she may know of a place north just off I-25 that would work. Once you get past Monument it’s pretty desolate until you reach Castle Rock. Larkspur has few people and lots of hills.

If that’s a shovel CSI was carrying out and a blister on her hand she could have gone anywhere to dig a grave. I would be too lazy and scared to do it, but if I had to dig I’d look for someplace where the ground is soft. They’ve been concentrating the search around the command center/jail/tracks. Is there an area there that would have already tilled soil or a huge pile of mulch or wood chips? Maybe even mud. Something relatively quick and easy to dig in?
What about due west on 24? You can get very remote, quickly

I can’t believe we’re in thread #6 already and this poor boy is still out there somewhere. Please let today be the day we bring him home!! I like how the police say bring him home safely. That gives me hope they have reason to believe he’s still alive.

It has been established. I was watching Spencer Wilson's twitter. He's a KKTV reporter and he posted a couple updates:

1. "So, very weird moment at #GannonStauch’s home. The garage was left open for about a half hour (I think on accident) then three officers went in with flashlights. Then, screaming. I personally heard someone yell angrily “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,” but not 100% sure."

2. "They pulled up after the person left the garage door open. We got it cleared up with the sherif’s office, sounds like they were just trying to shut the door for them and the people inside the home were spooked"

3. "Just touched base with @EPCSheriff, they let me know the officers were just trying to close the garage door for them and spooked the people inside. Not an update to the case, but shows just how tense and emotional the situation here is. #GannonStauch #FindGannon"

4. "Just confirmed with a deputy that someone (probably a neighbor) called for them to go close the door and that’s why the showed up. The strobing light we saw was a setting on a flashlight."

Then Landen updated people on fb "detective met us there and then left. cops thought garage was left open and went to shut it with homeowner inside. spooked"
OMG As if they aren't going through enough already. Dear Lord just make it stop. One thing I want to know, if the News station was out there the whole time why didn't they call to report the garage door was left open? Tabloid much?
MOO

Also, as I mentioned earlier, Canon City is only about an hour away.

Maybe it's because of the death threats the mods were getting in one group?

Yeah, these people and the use of death threats are getting ridiculous. Like when I disagree with somebody the first thought in my head is NOT "I hope you die" or "kill yourself". Social media has made people feel tougher than they really are. SMH

RSBM

I was thinking between there or between Fountain and Pueblo. Especially over by Pikes Peak Speedway. There are TONS on roads out there that lead to the middle of nowhere. IMO I feel like it would be a better choice to go south because it's easier to get to that area from her house than it is up north, and may have less camera's along the route. Even the area around Pueblo West and the reservoir. Actually, I don't think anybody has even brought up Pueblo Reservoir. Let me find GS address again and see if it is even possible to get to PW and back in the allotted time frame!

Apologies if this has been asked. What exactly is required to be arrested for a missing child? Is the lie LS was caught in, not enough? isn't lying to law enforcement enough?

Just because the case is fresh in my mind I keep thinking of Lucas Hernandez's stepmom who was in a similar situation. They kept arresting her and then releasing her because it seemed like they couldn't make anything stick, despite the 7 documented CPS incidents with her. Maybe they're waiting for something way more substantial?

I personally dont think she was kicked out,I'm sensing more of a hissy fit over LH staying with them,maybe an ultimatum was delivered and she didnt get the answer she wanted?.
IMO any differences,beefs,whatever should be left at the door,its not about any of them or their egos,its about Gannon,and having his mum waiting for him in his home,all of them coming together proving that the children are the most important people,over and above the parents feelings or pettiness could be the one and only thing that may bring Gannon home if he left of his own accord (I dont believe for a second that's what happened!!). IMO

Whether she was kicked out or left in a hissy fit, it is VERY telling that she has not been involved with the family in appearances. Even in the Kyron Horman case, Terri was standing up there with the bio mom every time they had a news conference.

Ok. So it was take 51 mins to get from TS/AS house to the reservoir. I'll say an even hour, depending on the small amount of traffic and depending on which part you were going to. So that's 2 hours drive time. That leaves 2 hours to hide/dispose. I think that is a realistic possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95