Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Sudden changes in routine behavior tells investigators a lot. Let's say she usually is on her phone during the day. Then suddenly there is nothing for 4 hours. That shows an attempt to hide her actions. While this won't help find Gannon, it is helpful to paint a picture at trial.
True, the prosecution in the Heather Elvis case used this very point.

If TS/LS is a hardcore narcissist, the pleas from family won’t work. They lack the ability to empathize or feel bad for their actions. I know this because I was raised by one. You would think a mom would have a heart or a conscience, but you would be shocked at how damn evil and empty some humans who roam this earth are. TS/LS has one goal in mind and that is to protect her image at all costs. Never admit her wrong doings and always come out on top or at least the victim. I’m assuming all of this and it is all just my opinion based on being raised by a narcissist.
Let's forget about her for now,and focus on anyone else that might know anything. Like Mama said they might be scared,and little sister "I love you Bubba" The message is for anyone else that knows anything. Hope they call the Hotline.
MOO

In this video, there is another person who appears when the truck returns and has backed into the driveway.
That person appears to vigorously wipe (the windshield?) as the driver gets out of the truck. Then they both walk toward the house.

View attachment 230562 View attachment 230563

A thread or two ago we all looked at it and I think the consensus was that that is the door. It looks like she kicked open the door hard and it bounces back and forth a few times. MOO

Just running this by people..
He was taken for a drive, died and returned to be disposed of in an area where he could physically have got to be himself, walking ?
That's not panning out.
I can understand killing in the house and disposing of him secretly in an area he could have reached on foot.
I'm not understanding using a 4hr window for the task only to dump him semi locally on way back???
I'm still only imagining being pushed fro a height into rocks or a waterbody?
Am I reading it wrong?
This has been my first thought all along. I’ve been trying to scour maps for likely locations where cliffs and rocks and water are present. This would be the easiest in a panic. At this point in time, I believe she had an orchestrated plan and his body is well hidden. imo

What else would they call Gannon? He is endangered and missing.

LE always prefer to find a body before pressing charges. Sometimes no body case charges aren't filed for years if ever.
That was my point.... why are they still calling him endangered missing? Because they can’t call him anything else because there is no evidence of anything else yet.
None in the cars, none in the house, none in anyones story. I was throwing reasons out there of why that may be or what scenarios fit that.
I think you misunderstood my post. I should of explained better.

Last edited:
In this video, there is another person who appears when the truck has backed into the driveway. That person appears to vigorously wipe (the windshield?) as the driver gets out of the truck.
Wow that looks like an adult male!! Good catch!! Is that person wiping the windshield or the hood?

Maybe this is the motive and also why AS kicked her out. She had a side piece while AS is gone. Gannon knew too much?

That was my point.... why are they still calling him endangered missing? Because they can’t call him anything else because there is no evidence of anything else yet.
None in the cars, none in the house, none in anyones story. I was throwing reasons out there of why that may be or what scenarios fit that.

We don't know what LE has at this point. Lab results take time to come back. Lack of an arrest this soon is not indicative of anything. MOO.

In this video, there is another person who appears when the truck has backed into the driveway. That person appears to vigorously wipe (the windshield?) as the driver gets out of the truck.
I just went back over the drone footage and the high back yard fences do not appear to have a gate through the back to the open fields. Also no gate into the neighbor's yards either so if there was a third person in and out of that truck they could only leave later through the front of the house and would have been picked up by the same camera of the neighbor, I would think. MOO MOO

I just briefly caught up by browsing the last few posts on the previous thread and zooming through the 11 pages on this new thread. Whew! I went to sleep at 1AM, thinking I'd be ready to pick up on current news this morning, ha! The thread is moving too fast, but I'm good with that since it's proof of how many people care about this sweet boy.

So, it sounds like they are still searching the reservoir. How big of an area is it? Have there been any estimates of how much time they expect this to take?

And I briefly caught the name of an attorney (starts with C) - is this a spokesperson for the family? Or did I get that wrong? Anything else I may have missed?

I just want to give LH a hug. I woke up thinking about her. She is a class act, imo. The eloquence she has spoken with, her ability to speak from her heart, and the way she smiled reassuringly at her little girl in the family video... She exudes honesty and integrity and a sincere love for her children. Gannon would/will be so proud of his mama. She won't give up on him.

Wow — I hadn’t even noticed that. Then someone else had to be home. I sure wish the xfinity logo wasn’t right over the top of the action.

ETA: I just saw that this had been previously discussed and is probably the door bouncing open.

Wow that looks like an adult male!! Good catch!! Is that person wiping the windshield or the hood?

Maybe this is the motive and also why AS kicked her out. She had a side piece while AS is gone. Gannon knew too much?
It’s the driver’s side door, you guys. She kicks it open wide with her foot and it bounces back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore