Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff's Office Update on Gannon Stauch Case

We will continue to search specific areas based on tips and leads in this investigation. All leads and avenues are being explored. The investigation and the search processes will continue to run parallel with one another in hopes of finding Gannon and bringing him home safely.

Our partners in our search and investigation efforts are:

4th Judicial District Attorney's Office, Army (multiple units - volunteers), Army 4th Engineer Battalion (volunteers), Colorado Parks and Wildlife, Colorado Springs Fire Department, Colorado Springs Police Department, Fountain Police Department, Douglas County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue, El Paso County Public Works, El Paso County Search and Rescue, Emergency Incident Support, the FBI, Flight for Life (searching purposes only), Fremont County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade (volunteers), Pikes Peak Regional Office of Emergency Management, Salvation Army, Verizon Wireless, and VOAD.

The collaboration of our partners and the support of the community has been immense and we cannot thank you enough.

The Sheriff's Office has received 309 tips to date, and we continue to vet and follow-up on each lead coming in.

Follow our social media platforms but do not use it as a tool to report any tips or information on this case. If you have any information as it relates to Gannon's case, we encourage you to report factual information by calling the Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com. bit.ly/31CzZMQ #FindGannon #GannonStauch

Well hello there Verizon!
Welcome to the search for Gannon.
Now hand over those pings!

Maybe she had a cut to her face as well? (Hoping she did!) Although she was always wearing sunglasses and rarely took them off, so she probably just nervous.
I can't speak to a possible cut on her face, but I doubt she was nervous. All we saw was the back of her head. She was there to sell us a tale, to tell us what a wonderful person she is and to throw "shade" on Gannon's mother, a woman who is utterly distraught about her missing son. She wasn't nervous, she was shielding her face from the public to avoid recognition by someone and lying to elicit sympathy for herself while also trying to deflect suspicion from herself. She failed miserably, because narcs are transparent. But, the beauty of it is, they don't even realize that everyone not under their spell, can see right through them. And that's a LOT of people she revealed her REAL self to by doing that train wreck of an interview. JMHO

Don't worry about the red print. It just appears when I'm discussing
her. It's symbolic ;)

IMO, LS’s goal for Sunday was to establish her character and “lack of motive”. Look at us, just one big happy family. She wanted to paint herself as the doting and loving SM, including plenty of posts and photos of her front and center with GS. She also needed to establish a time that day he was seen by someone-the photos and her daughter seeing him after the hike served that purpose. I wonder if this was typical-if GS was featured so prominently in past posts.

I have lurked many times following other cases, but have never been so moved by a case that I felt the need to create an account and be part of the conversation. This case touches me so deeply because GS bears a striking resemblance to my own little one, who also happens to be almost exactly the same age.

Thank you to all who put together the links and timelines, and focus only on what has been confirmed.

I have been engulfed in this case since the very first report. I hope LE is able to bring GS home quickly and bring his family some semblance of peace.
You are welcome here. I hope you’ll stick around. Thanks for sharing your post. I think you’ll fit right in here.
Pull up a chair at the round table.

am stumped from the interview why LS is so heavily focused on sunday?????
needing back up from her daughter to PROVE she saw Gannon sunday.
but according to LS narrative Gannon vanished monday afternoon......
she doesn't discuss the day in question at all.

someone earlier taught us about circle talk 100% spot on.

she has got soooooooo much to say she was babbling in non sensical gibberish.
shame someone like nancy wasn't there.....would have nailed her jibber straight up for clarifications.
but on the flip side of that, he did just let her noose her self. kept her feeling non pressured to say what ever she wanted.:cool:

moo

Sheriff's Office Update on Gannon Stauch Case

We will continue to search specific areas based on tips and leads in this investigation. All leads and avenues are being explored. The investigation and the search processes will continue to run parallel with one another in hopes of finding Gannon and bringing him home safely.

Our partners in our search and investigation efforts are:

4th Judicial District Attorney's Office, Army (multiple units - volunteers), Army 4th Engineer Battalion (volunteers), Colorado Parks and Wildlife, Colorado Springs Fire Department, Colorado Springs Police Department, Fountain Police Department, Douglas County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue, El Paso County Public Works, El Paso County Search and Rescue, Emergency Incident Support, the FBI, Flight for Life (searching purposes only), Fremont County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade (volunteers), Pikes Peak Regional Office of Emergency Management, Salvation Army, Verizon Wireless, and VOAD.

The collaboration of our partners and the support of the community has been immense and we cannot thank you enough.

The Sheriff's Office has received 309 tips to date, and we continue to vet and follow-up on each lead coming in.

Follow our social media platforms but do not use it as a tool to report any tips or information on this case. If you have any information as it relates to Gannon's case, we encourage you to report factual information by calling the Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com. bit.ly/31CzZMQ #FindGannon #GannonStauch

Well hello there Verizon!
Welcome to the search for Gannon.
Now hand over those pings!
Now my brain is pinging!!!
Ping ping ping! Hooe those pings lead to Ganno .

Yep. It's as if she has no idea of how an innocent, loving mother / stepmother would behave or the actions one would take in this sort of situation.

It's very bizarre, imo.
Yep. It was made quite clear in her interview. She had no clue on how to "act" and her attempt failed miserably. No care for Gannon, no empathy, no ability to "hear" herself aka no insight. I think there's a word for that kind of personality. MOO.

I hope this doesn't turn into some cold-case and end up in a filing cabinet for someone new to look into 15 or 20 years from now. It just feels like he is right there and just needs to be found. We are all so connected to him at this point it would be horrible if he isn't found. I just always find those cold-cases so gut-wrenching. Just feels like the missing person is still wandering looking to be found or looking for peace.
BBM
It does feel like he is right there.
LE is gonna find him. I don’t believe for one hot minute this case will go cold. LE is gonna figure this out. Gotta have faith. I know it’s hard, but right now, that’s all his family has. MOO

I think she had her back facing because she didn't want people analyzing her mannerisms and facial expressions while talking about this incident. Different from still old photos on her fb.
Didn't she say she received death threats? She's a victim and needs to protect herself and her daughter ... ;)

am stumped from the interview why LS is so heavily focused on sunday?????
needing back up from her daughter to PROVE she saw Gannon sunday.
but according to LS narrative Gannon vanished monday afternoon......
she doesn't discuss the day in question at all.

someone earlier taught us about circle talk 100% spot on.

she has got soooooooo much to say she was babbling in non sensical gibberish.
shame someone like nancy wasn't there.....would have nailed her jibber straight up for clarifications.
but on the flip side of that, he did just let her noose her self. kept her feeling non pressured to say what ever she wanted.:cool:

moo
Lol, Nancy Grace talks over the top of the person she is interviewing, asks leading questions, asks and answers her own questions, gets facts wrong ... I could go on and on.

That young reporter was spot on, he opened the door and she walked through it!

lets just put some clarification out there for her.:)
Gannon and his lil sis look so cherubish and loveable.

she looks like an evil witch. the penetration of her eyes behind those glasses......nasty!
you can see her soul.....and its ugly.o_O

moo

Could you explain? A lot of the people convicted of having abused or killed children or adults are described as having very attractive, welcoming faces.

When there's pages and pages of theories, I admit, I skip posts two pages at a time hoping I can get facts and not opinions. I have no interest in personal theories. I just want to see facts and then justice.

Just go to the media thread:

CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020*MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*

But even MSM isn’t going to summarize everything in a tidy manner.

You yourself put forth a very specific theory (with not a bit of supporting evidence), to wit: you have “no doubt” that th e SM did it/is involved. A lot of other people share your theory and are trying to, at least, support it with what they think they’ve seen and heard.

Lol, Nancy Grace talks over the top of the person she is interviewing, asks leading questions, asks and answers her own questions, gets facts wrong ... I could go on and on.

That young reporter was spot on, he opened the door and she walked through it!
lol yeah she probably wasnt the best example!

Baseless opinions? Um, I personally believe there's plenty to base opinions on! A normal person would never misplace a step child. How is that baseless? A normal person wouldn't say LE pointed a gun at her and violated her rights when she is the one that misplaced a step child. A normal person would never be kicked out of her marriage and her home instantaneously, when she misplaced a step child. A normal person would not attack the Bio Mom, saying she never cared about Gannon, when she herself misplaced Gannon. A normal person would not say her step child ran away, when she herself was the last one seen with the child and did not return with the child prior to her BS run away story. A normal person would not lie to law enforcement and say Gannon stayed home from school sick and then went to play with a friend when he is never to be seen again yet she is busted taking the child from the home and never returning with him. Those are all FACTS coupled with common sense most of us can see clearly through her BS.

And add one last fact - in her interview with reporter she spoke of Gannon in the past tense in at least 4-5 sentences in the middle of the interview. I believe this was before her dramatic “gannon’s coming home, y’all will see” part of her episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member