Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were some questions about validity of a teaching license. In NC, transcripts are uploaded into a licensure system in order for a license to be issue. Also official transcripts have to be provided to your hiring school system...at least in my experience. Anyone can check the validity of someone's teaching license in NC by doing a search on the name.

edit: spelling check
...or in Colorado.

Who said she’s not? In the presser on 1-30-20 the detective stated they have person’s of interest.
If I’m understanding correctly detectives can have a person of interest without releasing this information to the public. Basically under wraps.
Kyron Horman’s stepmom was the last person to see him. That lady’s still free and still walking the streets. Not sure if LE announced if she was a person of interest.
Thanks gitani1 for clearing that up.

"LE may have intentionally leaked the surveillance footage to get witnesses to come forward. If the footage is accurate to any degree, it appears to include multiple vehicles & could be indicative of multiple people involved. Let’s ask ourselves these questions..."

All I got out of the video was the red pickup leaving and later returning....what other cars are you talking about? TYIA

The black & white still photos in the background during DR’s 1st video interview. Disclaimer: they could be of no relevance at all. Not sure if I’m breaking any rules or not; I took screenshots of the background photos on the night surveillance portion & of the daytime video looking for the most minute details. They are heavily blocked for anonymity, to me there were distinguishable similarities that could be enough implication to get GS home...BUT that is no way fact only MHO. Take a look for yourself, I’d like to hear what others thinks plenty of digital editing tools.

Like @GordianKnot mentioned, it’s all in our personal perception, often we see what we want to see... I agree. I would very much like to hear GS’s disappearance wasn’t premeditated. Regardless of what took place, I believe there are many “dirty hands,” and worst of all an innocent, missing child who’s paying the price.
IMO IMO IMO

El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

The neighbor's cam was not a Ring, it's an Xfinity. The logo is superimposed over the surveillance video screen.

To be precise, I think the neighbor's system can be guaranteed to be an Xfinity.

I don't think we can guarantee they provide the camera, or that the camera is Xfinity branded (whatever that may be, as to the best of my knowledge Xfinity doesn't manufacture devices). It would be the camera of the manufacturer (JVC, Sony, Canon, w/e); and the service of Xfinity, a cable and telecommunications provider. (Not sure it matters in light of the discussion; just wanted to be precise, since my cable company will let me bring my own modem, for example, to the party.)

The stepmother was able to obtain a license to teach, though. That means she successfully completed at least a Bachelor's degree from a college that is accredited, and she also successfully completed student-teaching, right? How difficult is that, I don't know, (ETA: I want to add: I don't believe it's easy) but it is a legitimate course of study and shows she has (or had) capabilities academically and socially, and she was capable of planning and enough discipline to complete it.

I'm thinking the bachelor's degree is the contextually-mentioned Liberty University, which is regionally and professional-body accreditated (not nationally, however).

Yeah, I wonder what question was asked. Maybe she brought up crime in the area to suggest he might have been kidnapped or met up with the wrong people. Jmo

Yeah, quite possibly a lot of misdirection nonsense.

Good post! I was about to post the same thing. What you listed IMO makes Gannon a "hot potato" for trafficking. The last thing these people want is LE pulling out all the stops to search for a kid when "throwaway" kids are easier to obtain. We have cases here of unidentified dead kids who were never reported as missing. Why would a trafficker choose to be on the radar of LE when they can target kids who won't be missed? JMO.

Precisely what I was going to say - I believe child trafficking exists BUT, they don't traffic noticeable children. They traffic kids without a strong support system, where it's unlikely that the police would spend a lot of time and money searching for them even if the parents went to the police. You don't traffic kids that are going to be the cause of a manhunt.

Safer, but would have made her look like a bad parent which I believe she couldn't live with. Of course, letting your 11-year-old walk somewhere basically unknown isn't great parenting either, but her mind that makes the disappearance Gannon's fault.

I think there's a lot of wisdom in this, unfortunately, and it probably redounds to a lot of her other press conference statements made out loud.

I think one reason she's not yet arrested is because once she is arrested, she'll get a lawyer and stop talking. They want her to talk, imo. Especially if she provides info on Gannon's location.

And, really, there is no rush at this point. Priority is to find Gannon.

jmo
Unfortunately, she probably already has a lawyer and has stopped talking.
I am curious if she was at the prayer vigil today.

My husband and I have watched the surveillance video many times on our large TV tonight. We just really think someone is in the back of the pick up truck when she pulls away with Gannon. It looks empty initially, but after she backs up to the garage and then pulls away... once the truck makes that left hand turn on the road it really looks like someone sits up and moves. MOO

My husband and I have watched the surveillance video many times on our large TV tonight. We just really think someone is in the back of the pick up truck when she pulls away with Gannon. It looks empty initially, but after she backs up to the garage and then pulls away... once the truck makes that left hand turn on the road it really looks like someone sits up and moves. MOO
Wow. That would be shocking. I have wondered if the truck had been driven already that morning

I think one reason she's not yet arrested is because once she is arrested, she'll get a lawyer and stop talking. They want her to talk, imo. Especially if she provides info on Gannon's location.

jmo
I'm far more interested in Gannon being found than her antics or her arrest.
Unless she does something big...she seems like the type. I doubt she's curled up at home worrying or grieving. I just wish we had more of an accurate timeline for that Monday or a vehicle path.. JMO

jmo
Based on what we have heard about her level of cooperation I don't think LE is counting on her to talk either way.

I think they are just busy putting the pieces together and waiting for that one piece that ties her to the crime or clear evidence that Gannon is not alive, whether it be a body or DNA evidence.

Imo

The black & white still photos in the background during DR’s 1st video interview. Disclaimer: they could be of no relevance at all. Not sure if I’m breaking any rules or not; I took screenshots of the background photos on the night surveillance portion & of the daytime video looking for the most minute details. They are heavily blocked for anonymity, to me there were distinguishable similarities that could be enough implication to get GS home...BUT that is no way fact only MHO. Take a look for yourself, I’d like to hear what others thinks plenty of digital editing tools.

Like @GordianKnot mentioned, it’s all in our personal perception, often we see what we want to see... I agree. I would very much like to hear GS’s disappearance wasn’t premeditated. Regardless of what took place, I believe there are many “dirty hands,” and worst of all an innocent, missing child who’s paying the price.
IMO IMO IMO

El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

I for sure can't see any of that, I can barely make out what's happening with the red truck.

jmo they have not made an arrest because they still need proof that harm came to Gannon. I do not believe they have found anything. They could charge obstruction but that won’t keep anyone in jail for long. But she won’t confess anything, if she guilty...hope they are not counting on that. She probably has a lawyer anyway. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd