Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the fact that she passed like 3 different Petco's, all way closer than that one like almost 30 mins from her house. Especially while driving a lifted truck. That thing gets horrible gas milage. So even if she used that as some "cover" is was not smart at all. And to me doesn't make sense.
Yet she makes the drive a second time on Monday. TS is def not as smart as she thinks she is, that's for sure.

Except that she’s not talking or if she is we are getting nothing - like an explanation of why she is shown leaving with GS and returning without him. Simple to clear up if nothing’s going on - my best guess - she’s not talking and they aren’t trying because they can’t make an arrest ... yet IMO
Yeah, you're right, but there is potential she will say more - and if she talks again. it will likely tangle her up.

I do agree they are not ready to make an arrest...and there isn't a rush. Just because we don't like her doesn't mean they can arrest her. :)

jmo

You said, that Colorado is a hotbed of human trafficing?
Theory.. only a theory.

Could this child have been driven out to a remote area and left there?
Could he have been dumped with no warm clothing.. with no way to make it back home?
This happened sometime last year to a much , much younger child..
And while this is just a possibility and something that my mind goes around and around on..
It could be a situation that allows someone to say, " I would never harm a child."
Not because leaving a child to fend for themselves is not harmful.. but because someone that has to be able to reconcile with others and with their their own bizarre conscience could claim that they never physically touched them to cause physical harm to their being.
People that hike avidly will often know some pretty remote places.
They can also claim that somehow the child made their way out there and succumbed to the elements.

EBM to correct a grammatical issue.

Again.. just one possibility in case that has so many.

My guess.. to appear to have had a perfectly normal day out running errands, (IMO alibi purchases) with receipts.

Very indicative of TMH and her errand running and purchase w/receipt from Fred Myer the day that Kyron went missing.

JMO
This case does have many parallels, including Landen reminding me of Desiree.

Yeah, you're right, but there is potential she will say more - and if she talks again. it will likely tangle her up.

I do agree they are not ready to make an arrest...and there isn't a rush. Just because we don't like her doesn't mean they can arrest her. :)

jmo

JMO...In her video she said she was told not to talk about the case. My best guess is that she is lawyered up. If she is talking to LE her council is right there with her telling her what to answer and what to keep silent about.

Gannon’s mom leaving the candlelight vigil early... very emotional as family and friends surround her. #GANNONSTRONG #GannonStauch @FOX21News
7:48PM - 2/8/20

Video:
Courtney Fromm on Twitter
I can't even imagine how hard this is. My heart absolutely breaks for her and I wish my thoughts could somehow lift her.

jmo

I doubt we will ever hear the truth about this case in mainstream media.
I had a loved one who passed away. The "official" story was quite a lie/ It was written to protect the officials, who allowed this horrible accident to happen.
Do not trust m/s media.

There is still honest journalism. There is no need to paint all of “media” as being in the pocket of The Man. Properly sourced journalism is one of the few things left online we can trust. (Facebook isn’t one of them.)

I’m sorry about your loved one.

It’s horrible no matter how you look at it. If this is a homicide then TS like other narcissists (Scott Peterson) give themselves too much credit for being clever. If she had injured him (hypothetically) and feared being reported it would have been safer for such a criminal to stage a fatal accident than a fake runaway situation. Head scratcher. Surely the “annoyance” of a stepchild is nothing compared to life in prison. Just thinking aloud though if there was any poisoning/drugging happening....then you would not want toxicologist screenings and couldn’t create a fake “accident”.
Safer, but would have made her look like a bad parent which I believe she couldn't live with. Of course, letting your 11-year-old walk somewhere basically unknown isn't great parenting either, but her mind that makes the disappearance Gannon's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liz43950