Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stepmother was able to obtain a license to teach, though. That means she successfully completed at least a Bachelor's degree from a college that is accredited, and she also successfully completed student-teaching, right? How difficult is that, I don't know, (ETA: I want to add: I don't believe it's easy) but it is a legitimate course of study and shows she has (or had) capabilities academically and socially, and she was capable of planning and enough discipline to complete it.

There are good and not so good colleges for teaching- and someone is always the lowest rank in the class. Some schools are desperate for anyone with credentials- and of course- there are bad apples in any profession.

ETA: A person with her "personality" could easily pull off an interview that she had planned for. Many masks worn obviously-
keeping the job is a whole different story.

ETAA: depends on where one student teaches and for what teacher. Some are basically glorified lunch monitors and paper graders. source- my husband is a veteran teacher and mentors new teachers. He has heard and seen it all.

Last edited:
Thank you!
I knew I missed some pages - but had no idea where to start. ugh. ;)

So much to say about that poster:

1. Why all three on there with SM taking center stage, as people have noted?

2. The “sick” in quotation marks seems snarky. Like she’s trying to pretend Gannon lied to stay home. It casts him as a liar. I don’t like it.

3. She (I’m going to assume SM made the posters) states that the search on his phone is why he’s listed as a runaway. But apparently the policy in CO is that missing preteens are listed as runaways UNTIL evidence disproves that. So it’s very interesting that SM felt it necessary to highlight that fake search. (Fake IMO).

4. Was that photo the last taken of Gannon? Like a “proof of life” photo? “Look how happy and well cared for by ME he is!” If so, look at those eyes behind the glasses. If what happened to him was premeditated, man. Scary and evil.

I think one reason she's not yet arrested is because once she is arrested, she'll get a lawyer and stop talking. They want her to talk, imo. Especially if she provides info on Gannon's location.

And, really, there is no rush at this point. Priority is to find Gannon.

jmo

^^^^^^^THIS! I agree totally!

I want to be a fly on the wall when she and LE sit down and watch that video of Gannon leaving with her and not returning with her and she is simply asked "Where did you leave him?" Maybe I am not devious enough but I cannot come up with an answer that is believable. Can you?

Exactly! This is almost word for word what I was getting ready to post. What would she come up with? I wonder if they've had that conversation yet?

I wonder if she followed the Dylan Redwine case. Had Gannon been of toddler age what would the story look like. The one we see so often as of late? I got up in the a.m. the door was open/unlocked and he was just gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd