Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think prominence is probably not an accurate way to describe her employment situation, although I'm guessing she has tried to spin it that way. I don't think I can say more about what's out there about her specifically (I hope we can soon, though). I am an elementary educator though and I can say that being a "curriculum writer" with the district now or in the past is not necessarily as prominent or impressive as it sounds.

I'll say again that she's one of those people who makes me cringe that she has been licensed to teach children the second she opens her mouth.

Bet you that district is busy erasing all possible traces of her past employment with them that they possibly can.
I'll bet all that erasing is illegal. And if it is occurring should be punished.

HAPPENINGNOW: prayer vigil for 11-year-old #GannonStauch. He’s been missing for almost 2 weeks now. The community has come together to pray in hopes he comes home safely. #FindGannon @KKTV11News @MeganHilerTV

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Attachments

• CB9A5E0D-2C65-49C3-8DD0-7E8817C626CB.jpeg
    CB9A5E0D-2C65-49C3-8DD0-7E8817C626CB.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 44
We have a verified computer expert on WS - can’t think of the name - but they have said before deleted doesn’t really mean deleted so if they had a ring camera with storage and there is important video of Sunday and Monday -let’s hope it can be retrieved
JMO
Hmmm.
Wonder what exactly might've been deleted ?
LE would like to know that as well.
There's no video showing him walking away from the house or step mom would've produced such footage.
So what else needed to erased by SM ?

There may be more evidence from other video and witnesses that disprove her timeline and description of events.

I think the biggest piece of the puzzle they are waiting for is evidence that indicates Gannon has been harmed or is dead. If they don't have a body, they may find blood or other DNA evidence, or certain things cadaver dogs alerted to, such as the vehicles or areas they are searching.

Imo
All that evidence removed from the house is going to take time to process. I'm hoping for an arrest by this time next week.

Speculation follows...

RE: TS/LS allegedly purchased three dog coats (they have only two dogs) at the Petco; it seems to me a large- or x-large-dog coat be used to restrain a 90 lb. child, maybe even hold a large stone(s) along with the child.
Well that's chilling.
The in-store cams might show what exactly what was purchased.

I have Ring. You can turn the camera on and off at your pleasure. So she could have turned it off or yes, deleted vids.
You can still have the app, but not have the service. My daughter has the app on her phone, but has notifications turned off because she hates all the notifications we get.

I must have missed some posts because I have no clue about the picture for an original missing flyer.
Missing 11 Year Old from Lorson Ranch

The only thing we're cleared to discuss on that front, according to the rules, are the comments TS made herself, about this subject in her one and only interview, and anything (if there is anything) posted in any MSM article. I'm not sure those documents were ever posted from an approved source, but folks are welcome to do their own research, off-site, all day long :)
Thank you-- so any court documents are not allowed
I did not want to get a TO so figured I best check on that.

I have Ring. You can turn the camera on and off at your pleasure. So she could have turned it off or yes, deleted vids.
You can still have the app, but not have the service. My daughter has the app on her phone, but has notifications turned off because she hates all the notifications we get.

I must have missed some posts because I have no clue about the picture for an original missing flyer.
I just meant if you didn't have the cam anymore there'd be no reason to keep the app. I can only speculate most people would just delete it.
Not to mention, if you no longer had the cam (or had it turned off), the Ring icon wouldn't pop up like that in your notification bar.
So my speculation is, the cam was on and working. What isn't on it, will be the incriminating evidence.

jmo

I just meant if you didn't have the cam anymore there'd be no reason to keep the app. I can only speculate most people would just delete it.
Not to mention, if you no longer had the cam (or had it turned off), the Ring icon wouldn't pop up like that in your notification bar.
So my speculation is, the cam was on and working. What isn't on it, will be the incriminating evidence.

jmo
I know. Was just putting more out there for those who dont understand the Ring thing ;)

I had to take a break from WS for a couple of days, trying to catch up but haven’t read through the wealth of new posts.

I’ve watched DR’s video clips, interviews & have taken a hard look at the television stills (definitely more than my eyes have been able to handle.)

IMO everything surveillance related & released by msm is heavily edited. Additionally, I noticed from our local news agencies (ones I’ve been following almost exclusively) certain segments are either no longer available or the contents has been removed (could be purely incidental or intended to free up web content storage)

What we know via msm...

1. DR is concerned, revisits his camera system, between Saturday and Monday of when GS was reported missing, finds footage shares with AS & forwards to LE. DR claims AS identifies TS in footage & TS lied about GS going to a friends house. During msm interviews DR says he would like to see the family get closure and questions what TS did with GS if she did not return home with him on Monday afternoon. DR describes his camera system includes audio and it’s sensitivity is pretty good as it is able to pick up various neighborhood sounds (ie conversation, garage doors etc.)

2. There is limited information on the hike ie how many people? who went? time frame?

3. The most recent presser released by LE with the both parents & young daughter; LH places emphasis in her request ... if anyone has any information please come forward, don’t be afraid to come forward ...

4. Interview with TS is intriguingly telling.
-TS insists GS is not deceased, wants GS home (albeit, I can’t recall her saying—safely)
-When describing GS she states: he enjoys video games, is cooperative when asked to do things, he’s helpful with the dogs and around the house, she mentions their 2 cute little dogs, but at times, like most kids he needs reminding
-She doesn’t want to expose her family to negative speculation from social media, wants to protect her family. Disassociates herself during the introduction “ TS who is GS’s step mother”
-Makes mention of her 17 year old daughter, “a child,” who serves in the Air Force, never committed a crime in her life & was handcuffed for keys to her vehicle. TS follows by asking her daughter to corroborate GS’s whereabouts on Sunday by verifying he was home that night.
-TS looks forward to the reveal of the investigation to validate she didn’t cause GS harm

IMHO & mostly speculative....
LE may have intentionally leaked the surveillance footage to get witnesses to come forward. If the footage is accurate to any degree, it appears to include multiple vehicles & could be indicative of multiple people involved. Let’s ask ourselves these questions...
What type of visual content does msm typically distort?
What type of person would be afraid to come forward with information?
What groups of people congregate at night?
What social groups are known to gossip, spread rumors, keep secrets?
Under what conditions would a mother lie?
When asked to attest to someone’s character particularly involving a crime what would their narrative sound like?

It may be far fetched & entirely hypothetical, but what if an unintentional accident occurred near the home, at night. The accident evolved into something much more than the participants expected & TS was confronted with having to decide between the lives of 2 people. Evidence needed to be destroyed. Listening to TS’s narrative it’s almost as if she described what occurred. GS was playing video games, he was asked to walk the dogs, got distracted by his game but still had a task to do. Now it’s dark, the roads are wet, GS meets with a careless driver. GS seems to be ok, but in actuality sustained injuries that were beyond their ability to treat and/or try to explain. IMO IMO IMO

It’s time for people to fess up so this little boy can come home...I hope & pray he makes it back safely.

"LE may have intentionally leaked the surveillance footage to get witnesses to come forward. If the footage is accurate to any degree, it appears to include multiple vehicles & could be indicative of multiple people involved. Let’s ask ourselves these questions..."

All I got out of the video was the red pickup leaving and later returning....what other cars are you talking about? TYIA

It seems like LE is a lot more restrained in naming POIs lately; I *think* I read something explaining it as if the person turns out not be involved and/or guilty, it's a huge lawsuit waiting to happen because it will follow them around forever and is also highly prejudicial if anything does go to a jury?

MOO
Even thought she hasn't been named as a POI at this point, and may not, we may wake up one day to the news she was arrested. But with that I wonder if her defense lawyer could still argue the tainted jury pool. MSM has been pretty good about not point a big finger at her, the worse of it is on FB. That makes me wonder if because she hasn't been named POI and media hasn't gone all out war if she will get denied that change of venue. I hope so tbh.

Well that's chilling.
The in-store cams might show what exactly what was purchased.
Ugh, I didn't even think of that, and now I have a terrible image in my head. I hope not. That poor baby!

The Pinocchio Academy, to be precise.
Haha! that's perfect! Thank you for the laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen