Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all this was true until I went and looked into it more. It's very unclear what all the reasons were for her losing her license in SC, and it hasn't been reported in MSM so we can't discuss it. She does allude to it in an interview though (she blames it on external circumstances, but I am not so sure. Quote
Are we allowed to post the court documents concerning her past teaching issues??
I know, I know, you would think I would know this by now, but I do get confused as to what "documents" can be posted here.

Editedbyme-- I flagged post for mod to review
The only thing we're cleared to discuss on that front, according to the rules, are the comments TS made herself, about this subject in her one and only interview, and anything (if there is anything) posted in any MSM article. I'm not sure those documents were ever posted from an approved source, but folks are welcome to do their own research, off-site, all day long :)

Well plus she said LE had asked her not to talk about the case. You know that's not true, she would have just been talking about a missing child, any information she would give the public might help, but she knows they suspect her and she is already thinking of the legal ramifications to her of saying the wrong thing. She anticipated difficult questions from the reporter so shifts the reason she is not prepared to answer to LE.
Did not hear her refer to LE.
I would think if you're asked to not talk about it, you wouldn't go on camera talking about it. She swore up and down that she was being lied about, that she was a caregiver when his mom wasn't, and that he's alive, etc. That's talking about the case. She didn't want to talk about the part where Gannon, just suddenly, was gone.

It was edited when "She talked about general crime when she didn't understand the questions"... ?
Would have liked to see the whole thing, including her 'confusion' about what she was being asked.
Yeah, I wonder what question was asked. Maybe she brought up crime in the area to suggest he might have been kidnapped or met up with the wrong people. Jmo

I had to take a break from WS for a couple of days, trying to catch up but haven’t read through the wealth of new posts.

I’ve watched DR’s video clips, interviews & have taken a hard look at the television stills (definitely more than my eyes have been able to handle.)

IMO everything surveillance related & released by msm is heavily edited. Additionally, I noticed from our local news agencies (ones I’ve been following almost exclusively) certain segments are either no longer available or the contents has been removed (could be purely incidental or intended to free up web content storage)

What we know via msm...

1. DR is concerned, revisits his camera system, between Saturday and Monday of when GS was reported missing, finds footage shares with AS & forwards to LE. DR claims AS identifies TS in footage & TS lied about GS going to a friends house. During msm interviews DR says he would like to see the family get closure and questions what TS did with GS if she did not return home with him on Monday afternoon. DR describes his camera system includes audio and it’s sensitivity is pretty good as it is able to pick up various neighborhood sounds (ie conversation, garage doors etc.)

2. There is limited information on the hike ie how many people? who went? time frame?

3. The most recent presser released by LE with the both parents & young daughter; LH places emphasis in her request ... if anyone has any information please come forward, don’t be afraid to come forward ...

4. Interview with TS is intriguingly telling.
-TS insists GS is not deceased, wants GS home (albeit, I can’t recall her saying—safely)
-When describing GS she states: he enjoys video games, is cooperative when asked to do things, he’s helpful with the dogs and around the house, she mentions their 2 cute little dogs, but at times, like most kids he needs reminding
-She doesn’t want to expose her family to negative speculation from social media, wants to protect her family. Disassociates herself during the introduction “ TS who is GS’s step mother”
-Makes mention of her 17 year old daughter, “a child,” who serves in the Air Force, never committed a crime in her life & was handcuffed for keys to her vehicle. TS follows by asking her daughter to corroborate GS’s whereabouts on Sunday by verifying he was home that night.
-TS looks forward to the reveal of the investigation to validate she didn’t cause GS harm

IMHO & mostly speculative....
LE may have intentionally leaked the surveillance footage to get witnesses to come forward. If the footage is accurate to any degree, it appears to include multiple vehicles & could be indicative of multiple people involved. Let’s ask ourselves these questions...
What type of visual content does msm typically distort?
What type of person would be afraid to come forward with information?
What groups of people congregate at night?
What social groups are known to gossip, spread rumors, keep secrets?
Under what conditions would a mother lie?
When asked to attest to someone’s character particularly involving a crime what would their narrative sound like?

It may be far fetched & entirely hypothetical, but what if an unintentional accident occurred near the home, at night. The accident evolved into something much more than the participants expected & TS was confronted with having to decide between the lives of 2 people. Evidence needed to be destroyed. Listening to TS’s narrative it’s almost as if she described what occurred. GS was playing video games, he was asked to walk the dogs, got distracted by his game but still had a task to do. Now it’s dark, the roads are wet, GS meets with a careless driver. GS seems to be ok, but in actuality sustained injuries that were beyond their ability to treat and/or try to explain. IMO IMO IMO

It’s time for people to fess up so this little boy can come home...I hope & pray he makes it back safely.

eeeek. I am finding myself confused by people using LS for mom and step mom. Both their names start with L. Not knocking anyone, just something I just realized.
I am using TS for step mom (T for Tecia - name she goes by).
I may be confusing others as well.
:confused::oops:

ETA
I believe we started out saying BM and SM....then it was changed to TS for Tecia Stauch. *shrug* lol

After close to three decades of following true crime (hey, I started as a wee bairn!), I had my hinky meter taken down several notches with the Heidi Broussard case and Harley Dilley. Neither of those were anywhere close to an outcome I could have guessed.

As a result, I have tried to look at this from the angle that maybe TS was not the orchestrator of Gannon's disappearance. But I just can't come up with anything else. It defies the logic of even a broken hinky meter.

I continue to think that this was a crime of opportunity and chance; seething resentments, facades, duplicity, narcissistic hubris, jealously, a propensity to strike out in a violent way, all came together in a perfect storm. I think poor Gannon was just the vehicle all of this rage was unleashed upon. I think something small became something big and an opportunity was taken.

The only thing we're cleared to discuss on that front, according to the rules, are the comments TS made herself, about this subject in her one and only interview, and anything (if there is anything) posted in any MSM article. I'm not sure those documents were ever posted from an approved source, but folks are welcome to do their own research, off-site, all day long :)
Yes but get your links ready folks ....

There were some questions about validity of a teaching license. In NC, transcripts are uploaded into a licensure system in order for a license to be issue. Also official transcripts have to be provided to your hiring school system...at least in my experience. Anyone can check the validity of someone's teaching license in NC by doing a search on the name.

edit: spelling check

That’s what I think too ...but why no arrest yet?
Good question.
By now, investigators must have a ton of evidence.
Besides the physical evidence we saw them removing from the home (how many times did the CSI folks go back, three times?), but the digital evidence from surveillance cams, phones (Gannon's at least, but I would suspect the step-mom's as well), and any other evidence that we haven't heard about yet (there's always evidence we never knew about, it comes out at the trial and we all go WHOA!)

So the answer might be, that's a LOT of evidence to go through and paint a clear picture to obtain an arrest warrant after the probable cause has been signed off on.
Just my guess, but they're building a solid case - and still looking for Gannon at the same time.
That's a lot of work.
God bless them in their efforts to bring justice to Gannon and his family.

What I’d like to know why isn’t she a person of interest? LE must be giving her room to
slip up and lead them to Gannon.

It seems like LE is a lot more restrained in naming POIs lately; I *think* I read something explaining it as if the person turns out not be involved and/or guilty, it's a huge lawsuit waiting to happen because it will follow them around forever and is also highly prejudicial if anything does go to a jury?

MOO

Member @californiagem cleverly spotted the Ring notification icon on the phone screen that had the photo of step-mom, Gannon and his sister, that was used in the original "missing" flyer. So yes, all indications are that the Stauch home also had a Ring cam. No one keeps the app if they don't have the cam, and the icon doesn't come up unless there are unchecked notifications. So, if she used that pic from her phone on Monday to create the "missing" flyer, we know the Ring cam at the Stauch home was working on Monday. The question now is, did she delete all the videos, or just the ones of her and Gannon leaving, and her coming home alone?

I have Ring. You can turn the camera on and off at your pleasure. So she could have turned it off or yes, deleted vids.
You can still have the app, but not have the service. My daughter has the app on her phone, but has notifications turned off because she hates all the notifications we get.

I must have missed some posts because I have no clue about the picture for an original missing flyer.

If LE did not have the neighbor's video of TS leaving with him and returning without him, I wonder how they would ever be able to charge her if his body is not found. What else would be convincing of her guilt?
There may be more evidence from other video and witnesses that disprove her timeline and description of events.

I think the biggest piece of the puzzle they are waiting for is evidence that indicates Gannon has been harmed or is dead. If they don't have a body, they may find blood or other DNA evidence, or certain things cadaver dogs alerted to, such as the vehicles or areas they are searching.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member