Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that IF she set up to meet someone and give Gannon to some bad guy, there would be a ton of evidence on her phone or computer. I mean, where do you find a bad guy? I have no idea how I would go about finding contact in this manner.

I personally am of the theory that Gannon was hurt by her on Sunday and the injuries were too grave or deteriorated and she was trying to cover it up by disposing of him. There is public info out there about her criminal record which includes assaults back home in NC so it is not out of reach for me to consider that she may have assaulted Gannon.

however I know what you mean, because she is very certain that “Gannon is NOT dead, he is GONNA come back”.

Of US citizens trafficked it’s estimated:
— 7% are abducted/kidnapped/taken by
force
— 12% are 10-13 years old
— 4% are male

Using those statistics o.o3% or 3 in 10,000 match Gannon’s profile. Even less if you factor in the majority of trafficked children come from at-risk environments (low income families, foster children, etc.).

I got these stats from the report below. It’s a good overview that will help explain why many of us don’t think sale to traffickers is likely in Gannon’s case.

https://polarisproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/us-citizen-sex-trafficking.pdf
IMO,I see Gannon as an at risk child, when his father is not around

It places her closer to Colorado Springs for the duration of the time. I guess all of this is making me optimistic that LE has more than enough to sift through to get this case solved.

Here's a MSM article with not much new - except the last line:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1128711

A little girl, 9 years old and describing herself as Gannon's best friend, says she is a neighbor and that she misses him. So...that's one nearby friend.
Thanks for the link !

I was searching around for an msm source referencing Gannon's school buddies and what he might've told them.
It would be interesting to know what Gannon's classmates say about him .
Did he express any fears in the days/weeks before he vanished ?

I thought all this was true until I went and looked into it more. It's very unclear what all the reasons were for her losing her license in SC, and it hasn't been reported in MSM so we can't discuss it. She does allude to it in an interview though (she blames it on external circumstances, but I am not so sure).

The Ed.D is just a rumor (she doesn't even say she has one, she says she's working on one, just to be brief). School districts often rely on trust and only request actual official transcripts if there's some issue that comes up. In TS's case, I think there were issues. Anyway, aside from 2 days in SC, I can't find any evidence that she's been a regular classroom teacher.

Or that she completed student teaching. I would think she has received a bachelor's. I guess we'll have to wait to say more.
School districts where I'm from absolutely check credentials, in my experience. This is especially true when it comes to new hires with post-grad degrees. They don't just verify a doctorate degree if an issue comes up

I wonder if she planned to drop him off to a friend with a bag of his clothes (TS is probably the only one who could accurately say what might be missing). He could be kept drugged so he wouldn't escape. It wouldn't be hard to keep him locked in a room so he wouldn't know where he was even if he could see out a window. The person holding him could drop him off somewhere when the scheme was done and never be caught, (unless of course they got caught on camera).
I believe she could do this out of spite, resentment and cruelty before I can believe she left him somewhere to die. She could have pulled this off if not for the neighbor's camera. MOO MOO MOO

Well, you could. Be right. I have had to skip a lot in this case b3 abuse it moves way faster than I do.

If you are right, then they have no children together. I’d keep in eye on the little girl then. However, as long as TS doesn’t have an “ours” baby, she might be safe. IMO
She’s almost certainly safe. I can’t imagine Gannon’s parents ever letting TS near their daughter again.

This is one of those "studies" that makes my head wanna pop off. Really??? There "may" be such a connection?!?! How much grant money did it cost to confirm that there "may" be a connection, Team Obvious? (not the OP, the "reasearchers"). :mad:

Are you saying that we should promote all our suspicions into known facts? Aren't you curious about the actual rates of stepparent vs bio parent abuse - and whether that's a worldwide thing? I know I am. I think the actual difference between the two rates is important. And while we all know men are more likely to murder - don't you actually want facts to support that? As in...how many more murders are committed by men and is it the same over time (it's not, btw).

I don't think it took a grant to fund this. It's the kind of basic research professors and grad students are expected to do as a matter of course, just to tread water with the publishing required to stay employed. The basic data for such studies is collected by LE and by the WHO and UN, so, it's not as if it costs much. It's embedded in regular health data - because surely, cause of death is important to note (and the disposition of cleared cases is automatically collected and tagged demographically).

If they are paying the monthly fee I would guess those videos could be retrieved by LE if deleted locally IMO
I'm not sure. If she deleted from the app, they're still on the main account at ring.com. But, if you delete from the main account at ring.com, they're gone from the app as well. I only know this due to deleting by accident, from the main account.

Can we revisit the “sick”
View attachment 230770
posted 1/29

I’m not sure when the “medication” came into msm. Because it was not part of the initial runaway report 1/27. No sick, no meds. For days after, msm kept repeating there are no special risks, just a runaway.

Heavy article “sick” on Jan 30.
We can assume the info came from ^^^
Zero other msm “sick”
Why the strong emphasis on “sick”?
IMO everything on the flyer including the photo was taken from TS social media by someone (not her) thinking they were going to help get the word out, but they didn’t really believe that he missed school due to being sick. Hence, the quotation marks. Someone who thought they were helping IMO. No reputable media source has used it but it spread like wildfire across FB and vlogs. IMO they like that photo because most of them are insisting TS never went to GOG on Sunday and the pic was from an earlier date. It fuels their theories. That is why in her interview the first thing she wanted to “clear up” was the Sunday hike. JMO she only did the interview to address what she was calling “internet rumors”, not help find GS. IMO
JMO MOO

I thought all this was true until I went and looked into it more. It's very unclear what all the reasons were for her losing her license in SC, and it hasn't been reported in MSM so we can't discuss it. She does allude to it in an interview though (she blames it on external circumstances, but I am not so sure).

The Ed.D is just a rumor (she doesn't even say she has one, she says she's working on one, just to be brief). School districts often rely on trust and only request actual official transcripts if there's some issue that comes up. In TS's case, I think there were issues. Anyway, aside from 2 days in SC, I can't find any evidence that she's been a regular classroom teacher.

Or that she completed student teaching. I would think she has received a bachelor's. I guess we'll have to wait to say more.

I was a teacher in NC. I had to provide copies of all transcripts in order to be hired.
I believe TS was a teacher in Brunswick County, NC?

MOO, IMO

Surprised Itt stepmom hasn't mentioned that as well.
Very unlikely that she dropped him off by the road and told him to walk home.
Risky because someone could have rescued Gannon !
Imo --when she drove away from wherever she left him , she knew he couldn't talk since he was already dead. :(

It makes me ill to even think this way, but I wonder if LE will check the landfill since there are so many dumpsters around. It seems the window for LS traveling far out is shrinking. Just an ugly thought...

If Gannon was handed over to someone either for nefarious purposes or safekeeping purposes, I wonder if his medication was missing from the house as well. Didn’t LE say that he had medication that he needed daily? To me that sounded like medically he could be at risk if he does not take that medication (assumption by me). If you are trying then to keep him alive for whatever reason, it seems that that medication would be necessary to transfer along with Gannon.

I'm not sure. If she deleted from the app, they're still on the main account at ring.com. But, if you delete from the main account at ring.com, they're gone from the app as well. I only know this due to deleting by accident, from the main account.
We have a verified computer expert on WS - can’t think of the name - but they have said before deleted doesn’t really mean deleted so if they had a ring camera with storage and there is important video of Sunday and Monday -let’s hope it can be retrieved
JMO

Thanks for the link !

I was searching around for an msm source referencing Gannon's school buddies and what he might've told them.
It would be interesting to know what Gannon's classmates say about him .
Did he express any fears in the days/weeks before he vanished ?

The scary part is that, even to Gannon, things may have seemed normal. Even happier than usual. That is, if some adult made a decision to disappear him, they may have then gone out of their way to make everything look happy and normal. This happens before both homicides and suicides, in a significant number of cases.

I bet Chris Watts falls into this group.

I'd love to know what his classmates say about him. And I'm wondering if the door to door effort today may be about speaking to other kids in the neighborhood (and to parents too) about any sort of pattern of neglect.

If they can find that pattern of neglect, plus circumstantial evidence of neglect or crime in the house, plus digital evidence, plus a suspect who has changed their story, and then...footage from around town showing whereabouts of suspect vehicle(s)...they may be prepared for a no-body case (and that may be what their puzzle graphic alludes to).

My school district, very rural, required copies of all transcripts before I could even apply.

The scary part is that, even to Gannon, things may have seemed normal. Even happier than usual. That is, if some adult made a decision to disappear him, they may have then gone out of their way to make everything look happy and normal. This happens before both homicides and suicides, in a significant number of cases.

I bet Chris Watts falls into this group.

I'd love to know what his classmates say about him. And I'm wondering if the door to door effort today may be about speaking to other kids in the neighborhood (and to parents too) about any sort of pattern of neglect.

If they can find that pattern of neglect, plus circumstantial evidence of neglect or crime in the house, plus digital evidence, plus a suspect who has changed their story, and then...footage from around town showing whereabouts of suspect vehicle(s)...they may be prepared for a no-body case (and that may be what their puzzle graphic alludes to).
Just ask Patrick Frazee about that. Of course he'll have to write the answer on a paper towel.
MOO

BBM
This is the same question I have about this theory. I just can't see any way she would risk him being able to tell on her and anything she might have done.
It’s horrible no matter how you look at it. If this is a homicide then TS like other narcissists (Scott Peterson) give themselves too much credit for being clever. If she had injured him (hypothetically) and feared being reported it would have been safer for such a criminal to stage a fatal accident than a fake runaway situation. Head scratcher. Surely the “annoyance” of a stepchild is nothing compared to life in prison. Just thinking aloud though if there was any poisoning/drugging happening....then you would not want toxicologist screenings and couldn’t create a fake “accident”.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member