Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As she isn’t one, and, I believe, has some sort of disorder (Cluster B), she literally can’t feel what the normal response would be.

She does what she imagines would look good or what a loving parent might do, not what reality and “normal” behavior would dictate.

Is this the "no, sociopaths don't in fact know when they're acting incredibly weird, because they literally don't know what's weird" principle?

Off the cuff here, it's Friday night and my wonders are wondering! As to SM's interview with back turned: Why do you think SM's main focus was to share a glorious day of family hiking on Sunday when GS wasn't reported missing until Monday evening? I'm going to assume the hike was with GS and his little sister. Now let's think about this "hike". Are we supposed to believe it was a more than an hour and 10 minute hike with a 5-6 year old baby girl? Then SM feels the need to pull her 17 year old daughter into her interview as a source to verify she saw GS Sunday after work? We know from the video that GS was alive on Monday morning? I'm sure the neighbor must have video showing the comings and goings of the household to include Sunday. Just a "what if" thought. What if SM did not return to the home Sunday night? She took GS and little sister to visit someone and didn't return home until late Sunday evening or in the wee hours of Monday morning? Late enough that the 17 year old was already asleep for the evening. The only reason I'm going down this road is because it was not necessary for the SM'er to even mention Sunday at all! But for some reason she did, wanted to make sure her daughter was brought forward as her"witness"

I think it's a bit cruel to be taking jabs at the father right now. We don't know if Gannon was being abused for awhile. Some people do snap. It wouldn't be the first time that a step-parent that never laid a hand on a step-child ended up killing or causing a serious injury to the child.

The newspaper that ran with it and circulated amongst their entire military familial community is accountable for the decision they made. I imagine there was/is quite an uproar going down over there. Perhaps LS has/had an insider.
imo
I looked at their “about “ section (Fountain Valley Times) and they call themselves an online magazine created by community members and real estate agents. Too bad they helped spread that flyer. As a local, I can see where folks might confuse it with Fountain Valley News which is a weekly paper that you can pick up at the market or have delivered. It has reporters and an editor so I know they wouldn’t run it. Sadly, their websites look very similar.
About Us

-IMO-
Regarding the white in/on her hand.
She left the house with a white hat (beanie) ON [:06, :11]
She came back to the house with NO hat on. She was carrying it. [6:37]
No way it is a bandage or band aid (way too small) as it flops around like a beanie would.
But it might be carrying it to cover skin tear or some hand injury just in case she met some one going inside.

IMO

While anything IS possible. The most simplistic and logical explanation is...she just removed it and carried it in. That's just how I do things. ;)
We have no clue that she was hurt at all.

Very true. Though she does have a bandaid on her hand during her interview m, so thats what I was linking.

However the truth may be a lot more complicated than it seems.

As she isn’t one, and, I believe, has some sort of disorder (Cluster B), she literally can’t feel what the normal response would be.

She does what she imagines would look good or what a loving parent might do, not what reality and “normal” behavior would dictate.
She seems like a Narc IMO. Narcs mimic/imitate/reflect other peoples facial expressions, gestures & emotions because they don’t have true emotions. When confronted, they seem disassociated from the situation because they are. They deflect & project when confronted. It is all about self preservation (example, she threw her own child under the bus, took pot shots at LH, AS & even called out Gannon to “truly tell what really happened”). There are several different types of Narcs. I’m not sure which one she is as there are very similar characteristics it can be difficult to tell one from the other.
These copycat humans feed off of vulnerable people. In this situation, AS was her feeding source. Well she knew that supply was about to run out. So what does she do?? Ruins his life by taking away one of his children. No one leaves a Narc without scars, take my word for it.
ALL JMOO From my own experience & studying these soulless creatures.

Off the cuff here, it's Friday night and my wonders are wondering! As to SM's interview with back turned: Why do you think SM's main focus was to share a glorious day of family hiking on Sunday when GS wasn't reported missing until Monday evening? I'm going to assume the hike was with GS and his little sister. Now let's think about this "hike". Are we supposed to believe it was a more than an hour and 10 minute hike with a 5-6 year old baby girl? Then SM feels the need to pull her 17 year old daughter into her interview as a source to verify she saw GS Sunday after work? We know from the video that GS was alive on Monday morning? I'm sure the neighbor must have video showing the comings and goings of the household to include Sunday. Just a "what if" thought. What if SM did not return to the home Sunday night? She took GS and little sister to visit someone and didn't return home until late Sunday evening or in the wee hours of Monday morning? Late enough that the 17 year old was already asleep for the evening. The only reason I'm going down this road is because it was not necessary for the SM'er to even mention Sunday at all! But for some reason she did, wanted to make sure her daughter was brought forward as her"witness"
I agree that this stands out. For her to shine a light on Sunday and make sure a third party confirmed that he was home and ok points to Sunday is an issue for her. And Gannon. My take is that whatever happened began on Sunday.

She seems like a Narc IMO. Narcs mimic/imitate/reflect other peoples facial expressions, gestures & emotions because they don’t have true emotions. When confronted, they seem disassociated from the situation because they are. They deflect & project when confronted. It is all about self preservation (example, she threw her own child under the bus, took pot shots at LH, AS & even called out Gannon to “truly tell what really happened”). There are several different types of Narcs. I’m not sure which one she is as there are very similar characteristics it can be difficult to tell one from the other.
These copycat humans feed off of vulnerable people. In this situation, AS was her feeding source. Well she knew that supply was about to run out. So what does she do?? Ruins his life by taking away one of his children. No one leaves a Narc without scars, take my word for it.
ALL JMOO From my own experience & studying these soulless creatures.
I know this all to well, as my mother is one. Can generally spot ‘em a mile a way now.

I agree that this stands out. For her to shine a light on Sunday and make sure a third party confirmed that he was home and ok points to Sunday is an issue for her. And Gannon. My take is that whatever happened began on Sunday.
Always some truth in the lies, right? I think from her focus on Sunday, we can safely assume there is importance for her linked to Sunday, for some reason.

I agree, I don't think she did anything herself.
Do we have evidence of a man friend, though?
And why him alone? Why go to such efforts for just him when it would be so clear that she was involved since she was the last one to see him? So many holes.
I am so sad there is nothing further today. I felt like there was momentum leading to breakthroughs/arrests today.

I don't get the reasoning behind needing to believe that someone else committed this crime? It also happens in every thread. Why does it have to be someone else? Especially since you have to do mental gymnastics to make that work. Is it somehow better that it would be someone else? Help me understand.

I agree, I don't think she did anything herself.
Do we have evidence of a man friend, though?
And why him alone? Why go to such efforts for just him when it would be so clear that she was involved since she was the last one to see him? So many holes.
I am so sad there is nothing further today. I felt like there was momentum leading to breakthroughs/arrests today.
I think the fact that this case has been transferred to their major crimes division is actually quite telling and a good sign of impending further movement.

She writes that his last search was "Can my parents find me if my cell phone is off?"

"He did not have a bookbag on him and it is not known if he has money or bank cards on him."

SBM. What parent does not know if their child has large amounts of cash or has a bank card at age 11? He has no job and no other source of income, does he? All of the buzz words that would make his disappearance a runaway.

Stepmom probably did that search on his phone.

<ModSnip>
I am not sure pure made up speculation is helpful at all!
She has proven to be a liar. IMO nothing she says is credible now.
We did not see her while she talked. We saw her back. So her face could have shown her nervous as hell. Though, liars do not always appear nervous. Narcissists and socio/psychopaths are incredible at hiding their emotions. As are everyday people.
We do not know what she sounds like off camera - except maybe - when she asks, in a different voice and tone "am I on camera?".

She also talks about Gannon in the past tense with no self awareness that she has done so, or what it means.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this all to well, as my mother is one. Can generally spot ‘em a mile a way now.
I’m so sorry @Beth11311 :( My sibling is one. When I stopped talking to them, all hell broke loose. You cut off their supply, they don’t go down alone...just like LS & AS

All other things aside, in the LS interview video, she said she and her family have had 20+ death threats. With that alone, I don’t think I’d want my face all over the news. IMO the interview video should have been edited before posting since it included her face at one point.

All other things aside, in the LS interview video, she said she and her family have had 20+ death threats. With that alone, I don’t think I’d want my face all over the news. IMO the interview video should have been edited before posting since it included her face at one point.
But then why leave her FB public, with her photos all over it?

she’s playing the victim to get attention and pity, and she is also lying.

Always some truth in the lies, right? I think from her focus on Sunday, we can safely assume there is importance for her linked to Sunday, for some reason.
Yes. I've witnessed this first hand. Of all the things to be focused on and there were many, the individual in my case was obsessed with 'and then it happened just after 5:30' - and that rang my chimes. Say it once so I know, but repeat it when I didn't ask again and have a third party reinforce that you wanted me to know it was at 5:30, and I know it wasn't. Later I indeed discovered she was lying about the actual timeline.
These people are thankfully pretty dull. A friend of mine used to say, "Evil is clever, but it's unintelligent." This sums it up and must be the gift from the gods if we have to deal with these kinds of people even being on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy