Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you mentioned this. I thought about it today while out running errands, and wondered, in today's ego-driven world of social media likes/shares, it must really feed her narcissistic character to have so many people talking about her, reading her garbage online, and making her the center of attention... the same way she does.
o_O

She's getting a reaction so it feeds her psyche. If no one responded. If no one LIKED. If no one paid any attention to her it would drive her insane. So right now, the ONLY outlet she has is SOCIAL MEDIA. That's where all her attention seeking behaviour is being channelled. The posts about LH are outrageous. They provoked an immediate response and allowed her to answer back and set the record straight (in her mind anyway). She believes that she is controlling the narrative by doing this and building her case as a victim of LH. How weird is that? The more she says and the more reaction, the more she lets loose.

My big guess is that LE hasn't brought her in for more interviews. They aren't letting her tell her story. They might even be making it look like they don't care about her. Maybe this is why they say they won't be talking about a POI. They are keeping her in the dark. She's in a lonely place right now. I feel for her daughter. Poor HH is probably hearing it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I seriously think they are letting her run wild and do her thing all the while watching and taking notes.

If she does have Legal Representation, her Lawyer must be apoplectic by now.

There are some people, you just can't help.

ALL MOO

Lurking and busting in. Here is what I see:

1) The neighbor’s video we’ve seen on the news looks like a phone camera taking a video of a door-camera video. It’s so grainy to me that I cannot see what other posters are interpreting - that being Gannon was struggling to get into the red truck. I do not see that at all.

Nor do I see Gannon NOT getting out of the red truck. The video I’ve seen ends with TS leaving the driver’s side door.

2) If TS drove away in the red truck around 10:15 am Monday, with an alive Gannon, and then went to store and returned without Gannon, I just don’t get how she murdered and disposed of him before her return.

It’s beyond the pale for me to think she:
a) handed him off to someone she knew;
b) killed him in the truck;
c) let him die in the truck after fiercely beating him and then conveniently found a place to dump him. If she did beat him and put him somewhere, it’s not in a calculated far-away place, but right in the areas she went to in the red truck. And that red truck would provide a lot of answers.

3) I hope Tricia opens up the discussion on the recent SM broadcasts by TS. I think they are authentic but I guess Tricia needs to decide if they are.

Any search updates?
I thought that's how any phone would work? I may be wrong.

If she didn't have a phone:
Very unlikely mom goes out without a phone, even her, two other kids in school=a call at any time.

Stashing a phone. Just leave it turned off under pile of beef jerkey or etc.
Come back for it in an hour.

1) The neighbor’s video we’ve seen on the news looks like a phone camera taking a video of a door-camera video. It’s so grainy to me that I cannot see what other posters are interpreting - that being Gannon was struggling to get into the red truck. I do not see that at all.

Nor do I see Gannon NOT getting out of the red truck. The video I’ve seen ends with TS leaving the driver’s side door.

2) If TS drove away in the red truck around 10:15 am Monday, with an alive Gannon, and then went to store and returned without Gannon, I just don’t get how she murdered and disposed of him before her return.

c) let him die in the truck after fiercely beating him and then conveniently found a place to dump him. If she did beat him and put him somewhere, it’s not in a calculated far-away place, but right in the areas she went to in the red truck. And that red truck would provide a lot of answers.

3) I hope Tricia opens up the discussion on the recent SM broadcasts by TS. I think they are authentic but I guess Tricia needs to decide if they are.

someone did some maps earlier today and I meant to grab those for the timeline - if someone knows where that post is - and can tag me, I would like to add it.

Once we are good with what's there - we can post it to the media thread and ask the mods to include it in the opening thread like the prior threads/media.

It was not a door camera It was a full HD external camera, and it was up much higher than the door, can be seen in earlier footage.
4 hrs is more than enough time to kill and dispose of a body depending on methodology and disposal site chosen
This family enjoyed outdoor pursuits, like rock climbing so those locations would have been fully accessible to her.
I do reckon it was a place she had been before, possibly recently, possibly within the previous approx 2 yrs, when they moved there.

While it appears GS does not exit the truck in the short clip someone would have to sit and watch the following 90 minutes up until 3:30 or 4 to be sure. How many times have you come back from a shopping trip and the child is lying on the back seat asleep or reading something and it's a bit of time before they come into the house? It's happened to me. So hopefully neighbor and dad sat and watched from about 2pm to 3:30pm before calling LE and hopefully LE watched that same timespan. I think it wouldbe due diligence before making claims.

I was thinking he could have gotten out on the other side of the car out of view of the camera.

Locals have stated that Garden of The Gods is a busy place and considering this was daytime.......
That's the strangest thing to me, whatever happened, it happened in broad daylight. I don't know how long AS was slated to be away but it seems like risking doing something untoward both in public and in daylight would be unnecessary if he was away for a while. I can't make sense of it.

Those poor people. I can't imagine what they are going through on top of the news being outside their house all the time. This case is breaking my heart with every hour that goes by.

Really makes it feel extra special when my 10 year old son gets home from school every day. I couldn't even imagine either, without hope not sure how I would go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member