Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking he could have gotten out on the other side of the car out of view of the camera.
Well, if he had abc news would have been unlikely to report this
A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.
Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

Gannon Stauch: What we know two weeks since the 11-year-old went missing from Colorado Springs home

Monday marks two weeks since Colorado Springs-area boy Gannon Stauch, 11, went missing from his home in Lorson Ranch, at the southeast edge of Colorado Springs.

4:53PM - 2/10/20

Gannon Stauch: What we know two weeks since the 11-year-old went missing from Colorado Springs home

Don’t suppose there’s anyway you could post the highlights? Looks like you have to register to read the article.

Wow! Great post!
Agree with you on this.

She won't break so much as she'll burst.

She desperately wants HER side of the story out there.

She wants people to understand how SHE's the wronged party.

SHE's the victim.

Everyone owes her an apology!!

She can't help herself.
She loves the sound of her own voice.
Her words are music to her own ears.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:
She's emotionally tone deaf.
She doesn't realize how awful she sounds.

So she's going to keep on singing away, utterly oblivious to the fact that what she's singing is her own swan song.

Yet another Rhodes Scholar placing themselves squarely in Dan May's crosshairs.

JMO.

That's the strangest thing to me, whatever happened, it happened in broad daylight. I don't know how long AS was slated to be away but it seems like risking doing something untoward both in public and in daylight would be unnecessary if he was away for a while. I can't make sense of it.
"In broad daylight" comment above triggered this- are there any underpasses or bridges car washes parking garages or any places on the route where a transfer could have been hidden or where something could have been done ? Maybe cameras there to check?

Lurking and busting in. Here is what I see:

1) The neighbor’s video we’ve seen on the news looks like a phone camera taking a video of a door-camera video. It’s so grainy to me that I cannot see what other posters are interpreting - that being Gannon was struggling to get into the red truck. I do not see that at all.

Nor do I see Gannon NOT getting out of the red truck. The video I’ve seen ends with TS leaving the driver’s side door.

2) If TS drove away in the red truck around 10:15 am Monday, with an alive Gannon, and then went to store and returned without Gannon, I just don’t get how she murdered and disposed of him before her return.

It’s beyond the pale for me to think she:
a) handed him off to someone she knew;
b) killed him in the truck;
c) let him die in the truck after fiercely beating him and then conveniently found a place to dump him. If she did beat him and put him somewhere, it’s not in a calculated far-away place, but right in the areas she went to in the red truck. And that red truck would provide a lot of answers.

3) I hope Tricia opens up the discussion on the recent SM broadcasts by TS. I think they are authentic but I guess Tricia needs to decide if they are.
I don't think he just vanished into thin air. I don't think Dad would have the reaction he did if Gannon did come home with TS. Remember there is also sound picked up. Not just video. That is also very telling. TS Clearly has not been forthcoming in where she was,where or what happened,or where Gannon is. She stated herself LEO does not believe her. I think that's the only true thing she had said so far. MOO.

Clearly she does not want anyone to know where she went after 11 am and before she picked up her phone.

I'm going on the assumption that she was the one who searched "can my parents track me if my phone is off" (or whatever the actual words were).

Once she found that the answer was no, she wouldn't need to leave her phone anywhere. She could just turn it off. Or leave it at home. Unless she thought that would raise more suspicions, since some people never leave home without their phones.

Also, about her stashing her phone as a possibility. The possible store that was in the theory is right across the street from a certain university. If anyone she knew went to that particular school. Possibly dropping the phone into someone's car while she did whatever? That's all I will say about that.

Interesting. Wondering whether universities are likely to have cameras in their parking lots?

I'm going on the assumption that she was the one who searched "can my parents track me if my phone is off" (or whatever the actual words were).

Once she found that the answer was no, she wouldn't need to leave her phone anywhere. She could just turn it off. Or leave it at home. Unless she thought that would raise more suspicions, since some people never leave home without their phones.
Or didn't think this would blow up so big. MOO

There are a lot of new houses being built around this area everywhere. Yesterday, I had to drop off something to a friend around that area so my husband and I drove around to see if we can see something, of course the chances of us finding anything were nill.... But you never know.

Someone mentioned a lot of land ... Oh yes, it's overwhelming really. I honestly didn't want to drive around this area because I knew I'd get sad and teary eyed.

My husband checked the basement/crawlspace dig outs ....who knows, maybe the stepmom had a shovel with her at the time. Maybe Gannon is in the new houses nearby, hopefully those were checked.
Thank you for doing this! This was in my mind since poor Gannon went missing! I am just 1300 miles away.... Are there sewer pipes, sink holes, etc. that he could have fallen in? Just to rule that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9