Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t been on this site in awhile but I’m now obsessed with this case and praying for Gannon to be found soon.

I recently watched a further investigation into the Kaneka Jenkins case and I’m wondering if it’s possible that SM used alcohol to impair GS and then left him out in the cold somewhere. Just a thought, but I feel like that would make it very difficult for law enforcement to find evidence of and could go with the narrative that he was a runaway. Could also be why he was walking slowly and appeared to fall while getting in the truck. Just a thought.

I dont know. I'm not sure that they know either. They might not know what they are looking for, but they are hoping that they find "something".

This could maybe explain why they have spent SO much time over there.

MOO[/QUOTE
]
but don't they have to have probable cause to get a warrant? I don't think they can just randomly search even with homeowner permission - the warrant states specifically what they are looking for suc as (eg) electronics or shoes with a specific pattern etc.

or maybe I'm wrong in this case ...

I dont know. I'm not sure that they know either. They might not know what they are looking for, but they are hoping that they find "something".

This could maybe explain why they have spent SO much time over there.

MOO

but don't they have to have probable cause to get a warrant? I don't think they can just randomly search even with homeowner permission - the warrant states specifically what they are looking for such as (eg) electronics or shoes with a specific pattern etc.

or maybe I'm wrong in this case ..

Reading the transcript, what stuck out to me today is her phrase “I’m just ready for Gannon to come home”. IF she passed him off to someone, this interview would be a great signal for them to release Gannon so to speak since she is telling them she’s ready for him to reappear.

And then he reappears and TS is sent to prison? This is where the reappearance theory falls flat.

Just jumping in here with a few thoughts.

LS just couldn't keep quiet and had to "speak out" yet again, this time via social media. If it weren't so poignantly sad, I would be laughing like a loon, because she just made herself look even worse than she already does.

My heart broke in a million pieces today watching and listening.

Every time she tries to defend herself and make herself out to be a victim it backfires on impact. How stupid can this woman be? How could she possibly be a teacher, let alone, apparently, have completed a Doctorate in Education? She doesn't speak like an educated person and she doesn't write like one either. It's not about the accent, it's all about grammar. Unbelievable.

I think LE is playing her perfectly. She's the gift that keeps on giving. If only she would gift us with a confession and tell us where to find Gannon.

If you give someone enough rope, eventually they'll hang themselves.

MOO
Agree. I'm speechless at all of this that is just continuing. Speechless.

I fear the repeated searches of the home are for lack of any real info as where else to search. They know Gannon left the house, per the video, but do not see him return. I do not think the house will tell them where to search...or give them evidence of a crime. Electronics, maybe but I can’t think what else they can do. If only Colorado Springs and area were saturated with license cameras, there might be more hope...jmo. Not feeling optimistic...people who harm children, if that is the case, seldom confess.
Jmo
Nice to see you again.

Huh. So this is all just a big misunderstanding?
LS is actually a hero in all of this?
Man, I feel like an idiot.
I'm going to start working on my apology.....

NMO

not sure if this was directed at my hypothetical scenario that SM used alcohol but I didn’t say that it was an accident. I was trying to say that maybe she gave GS alcohol and disguised it by saying it was medicine or put it in his food or drink. And then purposely left him unconscious/impaired out in the cold.

if she hurt/killed Gannon when she went for that drive, what kind of evidence are they looking for/did they find in the house??

Man, I hate typing this....... my guess would be: soil/vegetation that may have fallen from any vehicles parked in the garage/driveway, potential murder weapon(s), items that may be used to dispose of a body, clothing, blood drops/stains or other bodily fluid that may be found in washing machine, drains, carpets, etc., electronics used in the home, "unknown" cell phone(s), notes/diaries, banking information/statements, information regarding surveillance system, or any other clue as to what may explain Gannon's disappearance. :(:(:(

ETA: there has been no confirmation by LE of items that may have been found and removed from the home or any vehicles belonging to the family. There has also been no confirmation from LE regarding search warrants that have been served.

Last edited:
not sure if this was directed at my hypothetical scenario that SM used alcohol but I didn’t say that it was an accident. I was trying to say that maybe she gave GS alcohol and disguised it by saying it was medicine or put it in his food or drink. And then purposely left him unconscious/impaired out in the cold.
Sorry, no, not directed at your post.

Directed at the stuff she is supposedly posting on SM.

if she hurt/killed Gannon when she went for that drive, what kind of evidence are they looking for/did they find in the house??

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."~John Lennon :candle:
IMO Well the video shows someone who has the same stature as Gannon walking to car. This was not a beating IMO It was drugs.

but don't they have to have probable cause to get a warrant? I don't think they can just randomly search even with homeowner permission - the warrant states specifically what they are looking for such as (eg) electronics or shoes with a specific pattern etc.

or maybe I'm wrong in this case ..

How do you know there's no warrant? They can be approved in various ways. They do not require a hearing. They do not require public notice.

Eventually, they'll have to file with the judge about what they took, if anything. Obviously, they had a warrant to impound the car(s), as LS mentions that the police were quite firm about taking the car. They did not have her permission (or her daughter's, according to the interview).

I know what you mean. I think today with LS posting on SM with her narcissistic posts it has pushed people over the edge. Probably her intention. Almost like putting gasoline onto the fire. I think that combined with hardly any news from LE (not that they have to and they are obviously working very hard behind the scenes) and there being no suspects or POI a lot of people think there is nothing being done and getting really really frustrated.

Do not despair. They are hard at work on this case and we will hear some good news soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968