Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me. I had a split lip, black and blue ribs, bruises on my legs, all from being punched in the face and kicked when I hit the floor. I had to stay home for over a week. They kept apologizing to me and explaining I couldn’t go to school because they would get into trouble and someone would come take all my siblings away and I would break up our family if I told and it would be all my fault. I was 17 years old.

I’m so sorry you had to endure such viciousness and manipulation at the hands of family members.

I’m with you. Apparently there is behind the scenes stuff going on and as of right now, you and I are in the dark. To whomever, please add us. Thank you.

ETA: Last post before this didn’t clear the posting box so it appeared again. I deleted it and corrected the situation. Sorry. I usually catch these things.
I've been lurking all day and found that a quick search on Twitter and YouTube was enough to update me.

Back to lurking...I hope he is found soon. Such a heartbreaking case.

My father has passed away but my narcissistic mother is still alive and still is trying her emotional antics every day with my sister who is taking care of her. The rest of us bailed and she does not realize it’s because of the way she treated us. My sister tells her all the time what she did to us but she says she has no regrets, that she was right. Go figure.

A familiar memory in my life as well :(

im with you. Apparently there is behind the scenes stuff going on and as of right now, you and I are in the dark. To whomever, please add us. Thank you.

Me three! Floundering in the darkness here too!

I’m not sure what the laws are in Colorado, but I think it wouldn’t matter how SM feels about BM in the house if Dad wants her there. If he’s on the deed to the house, then I think that SM wouldn’t need to give her permission even if she is co owner. I don’t think Dad or BM could force SM to leave, but maybe she didn’t want to be at the house with BM staying there too...
ETA: SM might need to answer more questions from Mom (and Dad) and maybe also didn’t want to stick around and do that either. JMO.
ETA: I don’t think an owner (or co owner) of a home would legally need to have permission to have guests regardless of the opinions of other residents or another co owner.
Not sure this would change anything about the question of permission for guests, kicking people out etc, but AS is not necessarily the owner of the house. JMO

Not sure this would change anything about the question of permission for guests, kicking people out etc, but AS is not necessarily the owner of the house. JMO

That’s a good point. I figured AS would most likely be a co owner but it’s possible that’s not the case. Maybe there is a different set up with ownership or renting. Lorson Ranch has an HOA though, so there may be rental restrictions. I think more so my opinion is TS left likely because she doesn’t want to have to answer more questions from Gannon’s mom, while she is staying there. JMO. If I was in Mom’s shoes I’d spend all day asking questions and I wouldn’t stop asking them.

Yeh, that was my point. What exactly went down that LS left the house, without getting underwear for her and her daughter, yet LH is allowed to stay there when she has no legal connection to the home. No one can make her leave. So weird. Something else is afoot here but I don’t know what. IMO
As far as I’ve seen-the only version of LS getting kicked out of the house and LH being there—is the interview LS gave. Do you actually trust her version of how things played out? We have no idea if that’s true. Or if perhaps AS had legit belief that she was responsible for Gannon’s disappearance and it was in everyone’s best interest to not be under same roof. And also: is there any MSM link proving LH is actually living in the home now? She might have been there at first to be with AS and their young daughter as all this was unfolding, but how do we know she didn’t then go to a hotel or something? Basically all we have is LS’s oh-poor-me story of being kicked out. Not exactly a reliable source IMO

PHOTOS: Vigil for missing 11-year-old Colorado Springs boy, Gannon Stauch – The Denver Post

It's quite heartwarming to see how many came out. I hope somehow, someway, Gannon knows how much he's touched complete strangers, that just want to know he's safe, and okay.

:(

I think it’s heartwarming too. Something about this case just touches a chord with me. Beautiful post and I completely agree. I just keep thinking about little Gannon and praying for him. I have a son too a little younger and my heart just hurts for him.

Maybe when LH came to stay at the house and AS allegedly forced LS and her daughter to leave, she didn't fight it very hard because she didn't trust herself to stay in control when faced with the extreme emotions of LH in what has certainly been the worst 2 weeks of her life. If she had anything to do with Gannon's disappearance, then LS would need to control herself in the face of any anger, blame, or grief coming from LH (and any other family members), and maybe she didn't trust herself to do that believably.

Maybe when LH came to stay at the house and AS allegedly forced LS and her daughter to leave, she didn't fight it very hard because she didn't trust herself to stay in control when faced with the extreme emotions of LH in what has certainly been the worst 2 weeks of her life. If she had anything to do with Gannon's disappearance, then LS would need to control herself in the face of any anger, blame, or grief coming from LH (and any other family members), and maybe she didn't trust herself to do that believably.

yes I agree I’ve thought this same thing. Maybe TS also didn’t want to have to discuss every detail of the past few days either?

I’m reviewing timeline I’m working on and I noticed mom and dad spent Tuesday evening with LE - no mention though if LS was also there so I’m wondering if suspicion had already set in? If true, then they may have returned to the family home and confronted her Wednesday or Thursday and that’s when she had to leave? It seems in her interview she’s mad IMO and so I think she may have just left so it’s still fresh ? Alternatively she may have been asked to leave after their interview and she was seething about it ? I’d like to know this because I think the timing is relevant
JMO
Something I noticed:

When the Sheriff’s Office tweeted about Gannon Tuesday night (11:33 PM on Jan. 28, local/MST), they were still calling him a runaway (“Can you help us find this runaway: Gannon Stauch. Last seen 01/27/2020 in his home between 3:15pm-4pm in Lorson Ranch.“):
EPCSheriff on Twitter

Less than 24 hours later, at 3:19 PM on Wed., Jan. 29, they tweeted about Gannon again (“Sheriff's Office Asks for Assistance in Locating Juvenile: https://bit.ly/2RW3bd4”) with a link to a press release, which, in part, read:

“Our Major Crimes Detectives have assumed responsibility over this case. They are actively searching for evidence and taking all witness statements at this time. This case was referred to Major Crimes for their ability to gather information and use great focus with their investigative training.” (BBM)

So by Wednesday afternoon at the latest, at least LE were fairly certain TS wasn’t being truthful, IMO.

My guess is that she was hightailing her "daughter" out of the house...didn't want her to break!

Possibly the same reason she had her back to the camera in her ridiculous interview. I said it the second I saw that video, people who have something to hide, hide.
She hid her face by not only turning her back to the camera but wearing large shades to further conceal.

I suspect her leaving the house was more along the lines of:
TS: are you letting her stay here?
AS: yes
TS: fine, then my daughter and I are leaving!!

And AS didn't stop her.

jmo

I’m so sorry this happened to you, too. Maybe it was the time we were children in, where parents seemed to have autonomy over their homes and children. Parents could pretty much do what they wanted with their children and everyone turned a blind eye. It wasn’t publicized and frowned upon then like it is now.

Thank you Seajay, and you are so right...I was raised in the 60s and early 70s....what a different world from today! In so many ways too. Hugs to all here who share similar memories...

My hunch on this is that LS was in the home with the biological parents, controlling the narrative, putting her arm around BM's shoulders, acting the part of worried stepmom and they were all staying there together (losing precious time since she had lied about everything) until (1) her "interview" which showed her only concern for herself and/or (2) the neighbor found the video. Then AS saw what he had married and what had unfolded and they kicked her out. Think about what was lost simply from the biological parents not ever suspecting her since she was acting the entire time.

She would have had time to plan all of this out - Dad is away in OK for two weeks, probably not even available by cell phone throughout the entire day due to training exercise. May BM is busy working until end of the day Monday when she would normally speak to GS over the telephone in the evening. By that time LS had already reported him as missing and she then has all that time until BM and AS can each fly to Colorado and be there at the home. Meanwhile this person is inside the home, hiding things? arranging the house and the story just so to concoct and make everything fit her superstepmom narrative.

It is really a wonder that some Angel whispered in RD's ear to "check your video surveillance" and this is the prime example of evil only being able to flourish when good people do nothing.
As to the bolded, I don't think it could have happened that way because during that interview she complained that she and her 17 yr old were kicked out of the home. In fact, that's why they were buying clean underwear in Marshalls when they ended up in cuffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee